Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster Movies
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Warlord
All that gay Twilight talk in the other movie thread rankled my delicate sensibilities, so I wanted to make a brand new thread to talk about GOOD monster movies.

Any of you bitches grow up with the classic Universal monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Wolf-man, or The Creature from the Black Lagoon?

Ever taken a bite out of Hammer's classics with (nearly) the same roster, only with the legendary Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing taking over the roles of the count, the monster, and the mummy?

Or one of my personal favorites, that legendary 80's gem THE MONSTER SQUAD!

Drop your two cents here!
BigG
Predator and Alien bruh..Predator is the ultimate. No one could beat him! He was smart, physically superior (quickness, strenght), he was strong, he had a shoulder plasma cannon, he could turn nearly invisible, he had wrist blades, a spear. Make them battle in a jungle environment and all your other monsters would get crushed!
Big Slim Sweet
I've only seen one movie with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. I think it was called HORROR EXPRESS or something like that, where there was some demon spirit locked in a trunk on a train that gets out and starts turning people into zombies. Telly Savalas was in it too, he was some private detective or assassin or something with an S&M fetish, who they call in to kill the spirit, and the spirit straight fucks him up and turns him into a zombie. I remember being like 7 or 8 years old watching this one afternoon on some random channel and being freaked the fuck out that Kojak was a monster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.