Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Penn vs Diego Sanchez
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
AussieLad
I think this is a real tough fight to call.

I like sanchez. He's a crazy wierd mutha, with his zen warrior bullshit.He is going to come straight at penn, and i think he may be the bigger stronger man.

However I think penn has better skills all round.

Gimme Penn by rear naked choke
provo
When's this fight aussie?
Im going with Penn on this one I think he's do GSP embarassed him! I really don't care to much for diego ,I don't why but I just like him LOL..
AussieLad
Its next weekend
The CEO
I respect Sanchez, but I don't like him...

The seasoned veteran sets him up and chokes him out.
Warlord
Penn by UD. Sanchez looks like a fucking skeleton at lightweight. He's just not a natural fit there. Cutting all that weight has cost him the explosiveness and exceptional cardio he had at middleweight.

Again, Penn takes this by UD. (Unless he shows up grossly under-conditioned, which is always a possibility with BJ.)
pcraw
QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 5 2009, 01:46 AM) *
Penn by UD. Sanchez looks like a fucking skeleton at lightweight. He's just not a natural fit there. Cutting all that weight has cost him the explosiveness and exceptional cardio he had at middleweight.

Again, Penn takes this by UD. (Unless he shows up grossly under-conditioned, which is always a possibility with BJ.)

Agreed! I'm not the hugest Sanchez fan, but at welterweight the son of a bitch had an incredible motor. He looks so trained at lightweight that he often looks to have cotton mouth right before the fights; weird shit...Anyway give me Penn by TKO 3 or 4.
King Eugene
Penn by submission. Sanchez will be too anxious and his warrior spirit will get him caught.
BigG
Sanchez by decision
Orthodoxxx
BJ's skillset will be too much for Diego. Sanchez is best when he's able to take his opponent down and Penn has sharp takedown defense. Diego's no GSP and he won't be able to work BJ like that. His losses against Koscheck and Fitch were simply because they were immovable. BJ will play it the same way. The winner of this fight will be the one with a superior standup and strike game. Diego will need to seriously revamp his gameplan if he wants to take this one. BJ by decision.
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 8 2009, 07:45 AM) *
Sanchez by decision

Care to make a sig-bet on it? laugh.gif
naturalacesugar
QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 11 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Care to make a sig-bet on it? laugh.gif

bj penn has heavy hands & if nightmare can't get him down or take bj's punches the 155lb. title wont change hands
Douchebag
I'm thinking upset.
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 12 2009, 09:50 PM) *
I'm thinking upset.

Wanna bet on it?
BigG
BJ has alot more talent I'm changing my pick. lol.
True-Boxing-Fan
Are these dudes ready or what. DAMN

/Users/apple/Desktop/20091211024624_IMG_2928.JPG.jpeg
The CEO
Has Penn roughed him up and choked him out yet?
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 12 2009, 09:41 PM) *
Wanna bet on it?

Fuck you!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 13 2009, 12:42 AM) *
Fuck you!

Hahaha, that's what I thought, cunt.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 13 2009, 06:26 AM) *
Hahaha, that's what I thought, cunt.

Youy Momma!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 13 2009, 08:49 AM) *
Youy Momma!

Witty.
AussieLad
Penn is a juggernaut in the division.

Who is going to beat him? I cant see anyone coming close? This is a one horse race
Douchebag
I don't know what the UFC is going to do, besides importing fighters from overseas to challenge their champs, because nobody in their respective divisions have a chance at beating BJ, GSP, or Silva.
AussieLad
I agree with Penn and GSP, but i think Silva has just recieved the fighter he needs in his division... vitor belfort. Belforts blazing fast hands and power make that an interesting fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.