Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Baby vs Meathead
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
AussieLad
Dont normally watch reality shows, but i decided i was going to watch this season of the ultimate fighter. Big Baby was one of the funniest guys on the show. Never seen such an emotional with such an imposing physique. I thought he showed he has potential in his fights, just missing a bit of ring composure and some better stand up

Meathead was equally amusing, with his grade 8 level mind games. What a complete tool

Certainly hope Marcus puts this guy away. Meathead may be able to connect with some strikes, so big baby needs to get this to the ground.

STEVENSKI
Glad Meathead fucked up big baby. Chinny fucker got smoked.
AussieLad
LOL

Meathead is still a dick-wad though
Douchebag
I like meathead and I want to see a rematch between him and McSweeny. Now thats a guy that I don't like. He's a bully and a prick.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 7 2009, 11:10 AM) *
I like meathead and I want to see a rematch between him and McSweeny. Now thats a guy that I don't like. He's a bully and a prick.

I agree. He is a arrogant SOB yet Grogan was riding him something fierce. I would like to see him methodically beaten for 14.58 in a 3 rounder. Just get the mount & slow deliberate punches thrown singly so he does not get stopped.
King Eugene
His name alone makes him funny. What 6'6" 260lb dude is called meat head. The funny part was after his first knockout he said he wasn't going to put his wife through that anymore. In his very next fight what does he do...........get KTFO. LMAO...I was damn near in tears watching that shit.
BigG
These guys were tomato cans man...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.