Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan vs. Salita (SPOILERS Within Approximately 4 PM (CST)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on the Khan Salida fight. This is for the WBA Jr. Welterweight Title.

Jack
Maxy
Nobody probably cares on here but Kevin Mitchell is boxing well against Prescott, winning the first two rounds.
Maxy
Perfect performance from Kevin Mitchell en route to a clear and wide unanimous decision.
D-MARV
LMAO... its over

KHAN KO1
Box in Hand
Speed Kills. War Khan!
D-MARV
Khan is GOOD!
Maxy
WTF Dimitri Salita just got stopped in what....70 odd seconds....he was floored after just 10 seconds and basically looked like a total novice.

What a bum he is. Dear oh dear.

Credit to Khan....officially wins by stoppage at 1 minute 16 seconds but Salita was nowhere near this sorta league.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Maxy @ Dec 5 2009, 04:43 PM) *
WTF Dimitri Salita just got stopped in what....70 odd seconds....he was floored after just 10 seconds and basically looked like a total novice.

What a bum he is. Dear oh dear.

Credit to Khan....officially wins by stoppage at 1 minute 16 seconds but Salita was nowhere near this sorta league.

He can come back. Remember Khan got owned once like that before too.
D-MARV
You're right... Khan has been OWNED once before and to this day, people scream that he's an overrated bum. I wonder when people will realize that Khan is the REAL DEAL. The fact that his chin is shaky just adds suspense.
Maxy
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 5 2009, 05:44 PM) *
He can come back. Remember Khan got owned once like that before too.

He aint ever coming back.

His record is one of the most padded I have ever seen. He's nowhere near world class. It's amazing he has even got himself into this position.

Total joke of a challenger.

Got to feel for the tossers who paid for this.

Khans handspeed is something else though but he'll always remain fragile in the chin department.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Maxy @ Dec 5 2009, 04:48 PM) *
He aint ever coming back.

His record is one of the most padded I have ever seen. He's nowhere near world class. It's amazing he has even got himself into this position.

Total joke of a challenger.

Got to feel for the tossers who paid for this.

Khans handspeed is something else though but he'll always remain fragile in the chin department.

Can he get Pac ready for Mayweather?
Maxy
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 5 2009, 06:00 PM) *
Can he get Pac ready for Mayweather?

Speed wise yes....style wise...no....completely different type of fighter.
The CEO
Wow....TKO1?....Salita must have an Amir Khan chin....lol
JLUVBABY
im glad dish network didnt offer this fight today... i wanted to buy it but didnt see it listed which is rare cuzz they have offered every other ppv...
Big Slim Sweet
CEO if HBO puts their little 140 thing together who do you like in that 1st round match, Khan or Ortiz? laugh.gif
BigG
Can't say I'm surprised by a blowout by Khan. Much faster, harder hitting ,more skills, more athletic..and SALITA has a shaky chin as well..lol.

Khan needs to avenge that loss to Prescott. That's just something he's gotta do down the line.
The CEO
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Dec 6 2009, 12:19 AM) *
CEO if HBO puts their little 140 thing together who do you like in that 1st round match, Khan or Ortiz? laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You already know...neither of 'em.

To be honest...just thinkin' about them has killed my buzz from watching Martinez and Williams....lol

I don't know who would win...if pressed, I'd go Khan UD in England and Ortiz TKO3 in America...
BigG
Maxy
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 6 2009, 12:24 AM) *
Can't say I'm surprised by a blowout by Khan. Much faster, harder hitting ,more skills, more athletic..and SALITA has a shaky chin as well..lol.

Khan needs to avenge that loss to Prescott. That's just something he's gotta do down the line.

I don't see how that rematch can happen now. Kevin Mitchell easily outboxed Prescott in his first bout as a lightweight and Khan is now moving onto bigger things at 140.

Prescott will have to move up and earn a shot I suppose.
lloyd mayflower
My hatred for Khan is well documented, but i have to admit, Roach is working his magic on him, Khan is still very young and fast becoming a well rounded fighter. The questions remain about his chin, but iv yet to see it get touched since Prescott. His speed and power make him hard to get near. Im going to stick my neck on the line and say that maybe 1 or 2 fights down the line, he takes Tim Braley and any other LWW champ to school, Bradley wouldnt catch Khan with that overhand right or his ridiculous headbutts.

(please god forbid any of the above comes true)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.