Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TOMMY HEARNS VS PAUL WILLIAMS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Classic Boxing
Hittman25
Two big welterweights that throw alot of punches they both knock the shit out of people but in this war who comes out the winner.....tommy hearns comes out the winner by 12 round tko
Maxy
Tommy Hearns knocks Williams out early.
PR316
I don't even think this goes past 6.

Tall Paul gets hit WAY TOO MUCH to last with Hearns. And he doesn't punch hard enough to hurt him. Disaster for Williams.

Hearns TKO 5.
neophyte7
--- Tommy Hearns and Paul Williams would like a train wreck . Hearns in brutal fashion inside 5 rounds

Getting hit too much against Tommy without KO power yourself equals you getting KTFO
JonnyBlaze
Hearns KOs him in 1-2 rounds..Hearns had too much skill,speed,and power for Williams..
Keith
Its a big IF... but if PWill could avoid getting ko'd in the first half of the fight, the tide would turn significantly in PWills favor. Hearns tired easily and he lost his legs as fights wore on, especially ones where there was a lot of action. PWill never tires.....
PR316
^^^The only guy who was able to do that at welterweight was some guy that went by the name of Sugar Ray Leonard, and he had to take quite a few FLUSH right hands to work his way inside and do the damage. If Paul Williams punched as hard as Leonard did, I'd give him a shot but he doesn't. And if you can't hurt Hearns, he'll definitely take you out sooner rather than later.
D-MARV
Hearns would win but an early KO is unlikely.

@160 I give PWill a better chance.
blackbelt2003
At 147 or 154 Hearns by monster KO in the first four rounds.

At middleweight it's Hearns by late stoppage.

Black
Keith
QUOTE (PR316 @ Dec 13 2009, 07:21 PM) *
^^^The only guy who was able to do that at welterweight was some guy that went by the name of Sugar Ray Leonard, and he had to take quite a few FLUSH right hands to work his way inside and do the damage. If Paul Williams punched as hard as Leonard did, I'd give him a shot but he doesn't. And if you can't hurt Hearns, he'll definitely take you out sooner rather than later.

I think Hearns wins this fight too. I just think it would be interesting because one of Hearns weaknesses is PWills biggest strength.
ROSCO
Having followed Hearns thu his carrer and watched a couple of williams fights..I have to go with Hearns with an easy k.o. win..I just think that williams is a little overrated and Im also going for a k.o. win for Pavlic when he fights Williams
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.