Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now you all know DAMN well, floyd is "TOO SHARP" for P-Will
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kingknockout
excellent fight by the way, and both guys, paul and sergio showed great heart, but paul took toooooo many shots from someone that's not well, that sharp lol,

after seeing this fight it had me convinced, lol at ppl on here acting like P was the only nigga that could touch floyd, uh huh, sure.
D-MARV
Oh boy.
torvix2000
When did Floyd and Williams fight? I must have missed it?
D-MARV
Floyd ain't going no where near PWill, nor Martinez for that matter.
thehype
THE Pacquiao would RUIN Paul Williams AND Sergio Martinez.

MABUHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byrd Man
lol here we go. Might as well have his fans do this as that's exactly what Floyd does. Wait for one of the people he shoulda fought before to lose and then say "see, I told ya'll that muhfucka wasn't shit!" or wait for him to have a rough or tougher than expected fight and be like "and you thought he could handle me???"

So why shouldn't his stans do that too? lol

kingknockout
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Dec 6 2009, 01:06 AM) *
When did Floyd and Williams fight? I must have missed it?

u must have read wrong.
Aware
The Floyd haters need to have hope, it's the only way for them to obtain solace.
kingknockout
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Dec 6 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Oh boy.

laugh.gif

paul was getting ROCKED....i said my goodness, if the all king mayweather was in there, he'd get stoned.
MarzB
QUOTE (Aware @ Dec 6 2009, 02:24 AM) *
The Floyd haters need to have hope, it's the only way for them to obtain solace.

Basically but you know the fact that this topic actually has responses and was created in the first place speaks of Floyd's skills. Shit he didn't even fight tonight and his name is weaved in,lol
kingknockout
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Dec 6 2009, 01:11 AM) *
lol here we go. Might as well have his fans do this as that's exactly what Floyd does. Wait for one of the people he shoulda fought before to lose and then say "see, I told ya'll that muhfucka wasn't shit!" or wait for him to have a rough or tougher than expected fight and be like "and you thought he could handle me???"

So why shouldn't his stans do that too? lol

I never thought he could beat him, and i like both of them, but after this fight, i said naahhhhhhh buddy, rolling like a big shot, chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop, fresh paint job, fresh inside, is the outside clean and the trunk wide?

floyd is too mean on the outside and a king on the inside...he'd give paul a mayweather paint job. laugh.gif
Aware
QUOTE (MarzB @ Dec 6 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Basically but you know the fact that this topic actually has responses and was created in the first place speaks of Floyd's skills. Shit he didn't even fight tonight and his name is weaved in,lol

Ok... How does this relate to what I said?
torvix2000
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Dec 6 2009, 06:22 AM) *
u must have read wrong.

LOL! You said Floyd's too sharp for PWill. I thought, "huh? they must have fought already...".
MarzB
QUOTE (Aware @ Dec 6 2009, 02:34 AM) *
Ok... How does this relate to what I said?

Stop being defensive I agree with you. But to answer your question here's how, Floyd's very good skill wise. So good when he doesn't fight his name is mentioned in comparison with the subjects who fought. Don't believe me (not you, just generally speaking), look at the VAST number of mentions of his name vs other fighters.

People don't waste their time on things that they know(whether they admit it or not) that have no substance.
Aware
QUOTE (MarzB @ Dec 6 2009, 02:40 AM) *
Stop being defensive I agree with you. But to answer your question here's how, Floyd's very good skill wise. So good when he doesn't fight his name is mentioned in comparison with the subjects who fought. Don't believe me (not you, just generally speaking), look at the VAST number of mentions of his name vs other fighters.

People don't waste their time on things that they know(whether they admit it or not) that have no substance.

Ok, but that is unrelated to what I said. It's aight though cuz we on the same page.
torvix2000
Will there be another fighter like Pacquiao? Winning belts from flyweight to welter-catchweight? Against shot legends?

Sorry. The chances of this happening again is not even greater than 1 in a million.
mexi-cutioner
Mayweather vs Williams will be no different than Mayweather vs Corrales. Too slick, too accurate, too quick, but if Williams can consistently throw that long jab of his it could cause problems for Money Gay
ezdoseit
i thank floyd is the better fighter and would win but after watching this fight p will takes to many punches.... them damn lead hooks was rockin him lol
ROLL DEEP
Why is Floyds name brought up?

BECAUSE WE WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT ONE OF THESE FUCKING FIGHTERS.....that's why, dumb ass.

If he had fought them and won, lost or drawn, then we wouldn't have to speculate about how he would've got on against them.

It's not a hard concept to understand.

And another thing. 'It shows he has skills when people bring his name up and he hasn't even fought'. NO ONE questions his skill level. We (well, most of us) question his opposition. We all admit he's one of/could be one of the best of this era and his boxing skills are amazing, but we just wish we could see him in the ring with a few fighters that are universally regarded as a good test of his abilities.

Anyway, congrats to the two fighters who put on a superb show i heard.

lloyd mayflower
This thread is truly embarrasing. Even if i was a Floyd fan id be cringing at this. How many times are Floyd fans going to talk about who he COULD beat? I dont hear very much talk about who he HAS beat.

The very fact that this thread exists is testament to the fact that event he nutriders arent satisfied with what that little shit is going with his career. They just wont admit it.

I COULD be the best lay of Cameron Diaz's life.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 6 2009, 05:58 AM) *
This thread is truly embarrasing. Even if i was a Floyd fan id be cringing at this. How many times are Floyd fans going to talk about who he COULD beat? I dont hear very much talk about who he HAS beat.

The very fact that this thread exists is testament to the fact that event he nutriders arent satisfied with what that little shit is going with his career. They just wont admit it.

I COULD be the best lay of Cameron Diaz's life.

Yeah, exactly.

If Floyd HAD fought these cats then this thread wouldn't even exsist.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.