Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diaz vs. Malinaggi II: Preview and Poll
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Who will win? Cast your vote!

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Paulie by close decision. But it will be another close contest because neither has the power to hurt the other. Paulie might fight a little more pissed being angry from the last fight, so this fight might be better than expected.

Jack
Lil-lightsout
Diaz by decision. I really hope Paulie loses, I can not stand him.
BigG
Paulie by close decision...
KookedKrack
I didn't begin to like Paulie until the Cotto fight, hairstyles and constant bitching aside he is a good boxer. He will do enough to decision Diaz.
thefloatingmonkey
You can never tell with Paulie. I thought he was going down hill and then he turned out a decent showing for the Diaz fight. I think Diaz will beat him though. Too much in consistency with Paulie.
Romulus9
Malignaggi has a very similar performance to last time but this time, gasp, gets the decision he deserves.
JLUVBABY
i picked diaz for two reasons... one is mall. was very sharp and looked like prime mall in that fight... i dont think mallinagi can get any better where as i think diaz can perform a lot better than what he showed... i thought mall one the first fight and didnt think it was too close... this time i think diaz mauls his way to a close 12 ud that some think can go either way... i expect a good fight...
gods son
i have 0 clue /idea about thier preparations etc. Hard to call it.

A lot of folks saying paulie will get the win based on the last fight.

what fight is worth watching..this or the bradley ??

Imperius3
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 9 2009, 07:14 PM) *
i picked diaz for two reasons... one is mall. was very sharp and looked like prime mall in that fight... i dont think mallinagi can get any better where as i think diaz can perform a lot better than what he showed... i thought mall one the first fight and didnt think it was too close... this time i think diaz mauls his way to a close 12 ud that some think can go either way... i expect a good fight...

This is why I pick Diaz too. Except I thought Diaz won the first fight 7-5. I think Diaz will put out another close one.
salvador
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 05:32 PM) *
I didn't begin to like Paulie until the Cotto fight, hairstyles and constant bitching aside he is a good boxer. He will do enough to decision Diaz.

Yeah, I don't know how anybody could watch the Cotto fight and not, at least grudgingly, like Malinaggi.

My guess is that Diaz probably underestimated Paulie in their last fight after having watched the Malignaggi's horrific performance in the Hatton fight. I don't think Diaz will make the same mistake this time. That said, after all of Malignaggi's crying after their first fight, I suspect Paulie's going to come in with a different level of determination as well - and he is the naturally bigger man. Which is a long way of saying that I think that this will be a better fight and will probably end up really close just like the last one.
The CEO
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Dec 11 2009, 06:05 PM) *
I thought Diaz won the first fight 7-5. I think Diaz will put out another close one.

Same here...people act as if Malignaggi was boxing effectively like Mayweather in that fight or somethin'...sayin' he got totally robbed.....but not me....I felt it was a showy performance...lacking substance.

I got Diaz by UD tonight.
SmartyBeardo
The key to this fight is the post fight interview with the Sici. While he was correct in describing the fact that judging in boxing is excrement, Malinaggi reveals that he is sticking around for the money. There is room for only one Money in this sport. At the championship level, no matter how watered down you may (correctly) believe it has become, the g's are not enough to overcome a die-in-the-ring Mexican.

That said, excrement judging may be Paulie's saving grace this evening.

And in honor of my late Uncle Paulie, I'm taking the Sicilian by TKO late.
Thegreatequalizer
diaz is one dimensional and i think pm will be able to outbox him.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 06:32 PM) *

smile_anim.gif

I support Paulie and his jersey shore/guido swagger.

no homo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.