Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preview and Poll: Bradley vs. Peterson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For The WBO Jr. Welterweight Title. Who wins and why?

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
this is a hard fight to call... i will take bradley on his experience and showing he can be hurt and get up to win a fight but its hard still... win or lose peterson is still the goods as well....
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 8 2009, 11:41 AM) *
this is a hard fight to call... i will take bradley on his experience and showing he can be hurt and get up to win a fight but its hard still... win or lose peterson is still the goods as well....

Exactly how I feel, very well put.
KookedKrack
this should be a good scrap....I don't know whether to watch this and dvr the hbo fights or vice versa
Jack 1000
I am taking Bradley by UD.

Jack
salvador
I think Bradley's stronger and obviously more experienced, but Peterson's pretty damn quick and he's got a 3" height advantage and a 5" reach advantage. I suspect that this is going to be a close fight that goes to the scorecards.

I'm kind of surprised that this fight hasn't generated more interest here because it's always exciting when a hot young prospect finally steps up.
kidbazooka1
Im not sold on Peterson just yet I think Bradley will take a comfortble decision.
D-MARV
WASHINGTON DC BABY!!!!

Lamont Peterson via close decision (Mild Upset)
Jack 1000
I am predicting a ZZZZZZ fest in this one.

Jack
Keith
Bradley will headbutt his way to victory.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 8 2009, 09:53 PM) *

Jack

+1

Watching HBO live. Catch the DVR of Showtime.
King Eugene
Bradley pulls a Holyfield and throw a couple of 1-2-headbutt combos.
KENSOFINE
Gotta go with my hometown homie to pull off the upset. He training camp was pretty intense, and I think folks are sleepin on him.
JLUVBABY
jr welterweight is becoming a hot division again... a lot of good fights that can be made... i hope hbo gets more than 4 guys if they indeed have their tournament... pref. 8..
Byrd Man
Bradley by KO/TKO
RollsRoyce
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 8 2009, 09:53 PM) *

Jack

I'm right there with ya. While I like the fact that Bradley is facing all comers, this fight will be boring. I'll pick Bradley's work rate tho. Bradley is a lot more entertaining than Lamont. Peterson is extremely boring.
D-MARV
Lamont has the style to beat Bradley.
BigG
Lamont is gonna give Bradley a lot of problems but I'll go with Bradley by close decision
Imperius3
I'll take Bradley in a close one. I give Bradley the edge because he has more experience at the top level.
Lil-lightsout
Holy shit! Just saw the weigh in photos, it is impossible to be any more shredded than these two guys. Hats off to both of these dudes who came in tip top shape. I will take this fight anyday than watching that boring ass pigeon punching Malignaggi.
The CEO
I'm rollin' with Bradley....UD....too hungry, tenacious, and experienced for Peterson at this time.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 8 2009, 11:59 AM) *
this should be a good scrap....I don't know whether to watch this and dvr the hbo fights or vice versa

DVR this one Jimi.

Peterson by DU (disputed decision).

Oops. That was supposed to be PU.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.