Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wha games are you playing right now
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
I'm playing Manhunt
BigG
Lucky you rich folk get to play it Im gonna get my ps3 this christmas.
King Eugene
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 8 2009, 06:39 AM) *
Lucky you rich folk get to play it Im gonna get my ps3 this christmas.

Thats what you asked Santa Clause for? You going to bed early Christmas Eve so you can wake up early? laugh.gif I haven't jived with you in a while. I had to get ya lol
BigG
Santa gonna be good to me this Christmas, Ps3 plus a shitload of games including Assassins Creed 1 and 2, MGS 4, Modern Warfare you can't fuck with me you herb, 3king!! laugh.gif

King Eugene
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 8 2009, 06:57 AM) *
Santa gonna be good to me this Christmas, Ps3 plus a shitload of games including Assassins Creed 1 and 2, MGS 4, Modern Warfare you can't fuck with me you herb, 3king!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 8 2009, 10:36 AM) *
Playing Modern Warfare II. No game touches this.

Definetely one of the best iv ever played. online its second to none
The CEO
PS3 - Guitar Hero is my favorite....I have Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, Smash Hits, Metallica, Guitar Hero 5, and Van Halen....would really like to jam with y'all....

I also have Fight Night Round 4, UFC Undisputed '09, and Grand Theft Auto IV...and I play them in that order....but I spend 80% of my gaming time with a guitar in my hands...

Method
Picking up the latest COD and the latest Assassin's Creed this week. But who knows when i'll get to playin. i still have games in plastic from a year ago at home.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 8 2009, 06:57 AM) *

hahahaha..Make sure you leave out some cookies and milk too and Santa will hook ya up extra..He doesn't like being skimped on his end of the bargin..
Warlord
King's Quest. THAT's old school, bitches.
CyruS
Star Ocean Second Evolution

Modern Warfare 2

Occasional Madden 10

Trying to get back into Blaze Blue Calamity Trigger and Street Fighter 4 but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Al Hata

NCAA Football 2010 for the 360.
STEVENSKI
MW2 on PS3.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 13 2009, 04:10 AM) *
Didn't you have a 360 at one point Stevenski? What happened, did it break?

Yeah it died in the arse & that was #2 so I got a PS3 instead. Free online & built in wireless network adaptor.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Dec 12 2009, 11:08 PM) *
Yeah it died in the arse & that was #2 so I got a PS3 instead. Free online & built in wireless network adaptor.

smile_anim.gif

Welcome to the dark side.......

*is on xbox #2*

Bill Gates has no respect for his squad
Spyder
How do you use the headset for FNR4?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.