D-MARV
KookedKrack
shok.gif

Swagger at a hundred thousand trillion.
D-MARV
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 10:35 PM) *
shok.gif

Swagger at a hundred thousand trillion.

LMAO... Yo, I can't believe that's really him.
D-MARV
He kinda looks like Kelly Pavlik.
Spyder
He talked about that a few times on Friday Night Fights.

Sam wasn't half bad...too bad the Harlem Hammer is a scum bag.
Method
My boy helped those guys film that. He was a film student.
MarzB
Thats cool to know. Back on his Friday Night Fights days he would drop a lot of hip hop references as it related to fighters.

"He's like Kool G Rap, unknown to the masses but very appreciated by his colleagues"

I remember the video and he used to hang out with Pete Nice of "3rd Base" fame also.
mrwigi
lmfao! laugh.gif
Box in Hand
OMG. This is classic. I think I might actually like Max now.
JonnyBlaze
My opinion kinda changes on Max now too..Good find Damarv..That shit wasn't too bad especially with such low hopes knowing Max was in it..
RollsRoyce
His brother was the real talent. I heard that he's dead now tho. Anyone got any info on that?

neways, in the myspace boxing group, they had this up a couple years back. It's never left my mind. He comes off like a nerdy guy now, but he was a lil tougher back in the day.
STEVENSKI
I thought it may have been his face getting glazed by Judah. He seems to suck enough of his cock.
The Ring Dictator
QUOTE (RollsRoyce @ Dec 11 2009, 10:15 AM) *
His brother was the real talent. I heard that he's dead now tho. Anyone got any info on that?

Here

What a tragedy... R.I.P.
Snoop
Am I the only one that can't see what StyleZ posted?
xxxxxx
QUOTE (The Ring Dictator @ Dec 11 2009, 06:46 AM) *
Here

What a tragedy... R.I.P.

The boxer that killed Sam Kellerman with that hammer actually got convicted of a crime inside the ring after he lost a fight. I can't remmeber who he fought, but he lost the fight and then his opponent was going to shake his hand and he just drilled the dude with a right hand from hell and knocked him out cold. The guy had some serious problems.
Imperius3
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 13 2009, 01:49 AM) *
The boxer that killed Sam Kellerman with that hammer actually got convicted of a crime inside the ring after he lost a fight. I can't remmeber who he fought, but he lost the fight and then his opponent was going to shake his hand and he just drilled the dude with a right hand from hell and knocked him out cold. The guy had some serious problems.

The boxer that killed Sam Kellerman was James Butler. And the fight you're referring to was the bout with Richard Grant. Butler was/is a fucking scumbag.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Dec 13 2009, 04:34 AM) *
The boxer that killed Sam Kellerman was James Butler. And the fight you're referring to was the bout with Richard Grant. Butler was/is a fucking scumbag.

I agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.