Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unforgiveable Blackness
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Spyder
The Justice Department nixed King and McCain's bid to pardon Jack Johnson...

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=4732473

Now it's up to Obama...which means expect a decision in about 3-4 months.
KookedKrack
This is really fucked up man for once I'm at a lost for words. Why would the Justice Department do such a thing?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 11 2009, 06:33 PM) *
The Justice Department nixed King and McCain's bid to pardon Jack Johnson...

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=4732473

Now it's up to Obama...which means expect a decision in about 3-4 months.

It sucks but you really expect him to make a decision about this when there are much more important issues he HASN'T got to yet?
Spyder
This is really fucked up man for once I'm at a lost for words. Why would the Justice Department do such a thing?

Really? You can't really be shocked that they would screw this up...the same Justice Department that thinks New York's Civilian court is the best venue to try the 9/11 mastermind after he's been held by the military for years? Miranda Rights? Advanced Interrogation Techniques? Presumed Innocent until proven guilty?

Yeah, that's gonna go smooth...

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 12 2009, 12:00 AM) *
It sucks but you really expect him to make a decision about this when there are much more important issues he HASN'T got to yet?

No...lol...but I did expect him to make a quicker decision on the war front.

But now that he can get back to more important things...like his social agenda...I'm sure he can squeeze in a presidential pardon of the world's first black Heavyweight Champion.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 14 2009, 12:22 PM) *
Really? You can't really be shocked that they would screw this up...the same Justice Department that thinks New York's Civilian court is the best venue to try the 9/11 mastermind after he's been held by the military for years? Miranda Rights? Advanced Interrogation Techniques? Presumed Innocent until proven guilty?

Yeah, that's gonna go smooth...

No...lol...but I did expect him to make a quicker decision on the war front.

But now that he can get back to more important things...like his social agenda...I'm sure he can squeeze in a presidential pardon of the world's first black Heavyweight Champion.

Yea ok cool but he hasn't been in office for a year yet and people expect for him to do a Houdini magic trick and make America a better place in a couple of days.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 16 2009, 12:11 AM) *
Yea ok cool but he hasn't been in office for a year yet and people expect for him to do a Houdini magic trick and make America a better place in a couple of days.

At this point, I would prefer he just leave it alone. laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 16 2009, 01:33 AM) *
At this point, I would prefer he just leave it alone. laugh.gif

Want to bring Bush back?
STEVENSKI
Well he is a brotha so.........
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Dec 16 2009, 04:11 AM) *
Well he is a brotha so.........

so.....?
STEVENSKI
Just saying he was a brotha thats all. Maybe Obama is a uncle tom? Maybe Johnson was a criminal I mean he did break the law it says so in the history books.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Dec 16 2009, 06:49 AM) *
Just saying he was a brotha thats all. Maybe Obama is a uncle tom? Maybe Johnson was a criminal I mean he did break the law it says so in the history books.

Maybe there are other important issues to handle first.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 16 2009, 01:37 AM) *
Want to bring Bush back?

Gallup asked a few Americans that same question...

According to Gallup:
49% Approve of the job that Obama is doing
44% Want Bush back

This after Bush's approval rating was at an abismal 29% for the last quarter of his presidency, and closed at 31%.

Bush did some shitty things as President...like swell the Government to levels never before seen. He sacrificed our personal liberty, to protect us from terrorism. That sucked.

Obama is sacrificing our personal liberty, to promote his social agenda. He has made the government BIGGER than the already high Bush levels, and plans to increase it even MORE.

Tell me something Eugene, what has Obama done that's good?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 16 2009, 08:59 PM) *

He was born a oreo.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Dec 16 2009, 04:41 PM) *
He was born a oreo.

laugh.gif

black on the outside, white in the middle?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 16 2009, 11:01 PM) *
laugh.gif

black on the outside, white in the middle?

Yup he appeals to everyone. Everyone likes a oreo.

In case anyone did not know I should clarify that I am joking about this.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 16 2009, 03:59 PM) *

Created a plan thats getting us out of this damn recession.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 17 2009, 12:26 AM) *
Created a plan thats getting us out of this damn recession.

laugh.gif

What was his plan? To spend a shitload of money on pet projects to make his buddies happy? lol

All the while putting you and me in further debt with China. Not to mention the FED and their insane ability to just make money out of thin air, while our paychecks decrease in value because of it.

We need someone that will give us BACK the freedom to spend our money on what we want. Cut our taxes, and let us pay off debt...let us buy the goods and services that we WANT.

Man Eugene, you're smart enough not to be one of the sheep...America needed someone else in charge, but this dude and his parade of idiots is not it.

King Eugene
Cant make everybody happy! I'm not a sheep but he has four years to make the change. All I'm saying is dont shit on him before a whole year is up. Hell I never hated Bush and still don't but far from a supporter. When he was first elected many didn't agree with what he was doing and wanted his head but I was still one of the few that was saying give him his chance, he has four years to do what he said he was going to do.
Spyder
One year down, three to go!

The thing about it Eugene...he's already gone back on so many things that he promised during his campaign...transparency of Government, bi-partisan legislation, Sunlight before signing, capital gains tax elimination...the dude has already turned off every independant voter that he fooled.

The only promise that he kept is this:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.