Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM CST (SPOILERS@8:15) Bradley vs. Peterson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
The thread for all on-going and post-fight reactions to the Bradley-Peterson fight for the WBO Jr. Welterweight Title. Keep everything in this thread. Streaming must be private through PM or E-Mail only.

Jack

Administrator
caneman
Cherry vs Bradley warm up anyone?

Mod Note: Stream removed per site policy. ONLY E-MAILS or PM's are permitted for streaming.
caneman
soryy, it wasn't a hot link though! My bad! SORRY!
Douchebag
somebody pm me that link. this is not a ppv worthy, sorry.
Thegreatequalizer
if anyone's got a link to that ppv please send it to me (pm) thanks!
Romulus9
I hope Darchinyan gets Donaire'd again tonight.
JLUVBABY
i just heard 17 foot ring... thats gonna benefit bradley major in this fight...
AussieLad
Can someone pm me the link please?

cheers
iron_mike
Wow, the 'old' Vic is back! Always hated him, his cockiness, but since the King Kong fight, he seems a little bit more humble.

I HATE when HBO and Showtime have fights on the same night, so annoying, plus I want to see the new Lockup episode at 10pm.
I guess I can watch the HBO replay, but I really wanna see the Diaz Paulie fight, plus to see how Ortiz looks
AussieLad
Vic really is his own worst enemy

Whenever i start judging how he will do in a fight, i have to now factor in his last run of fights. If he has won convincingly a couple of big fights in a row, i start getting worried. His ego kicks in and he fights like an idiot. But if he is coming off a loss, he gets focused and is extremely dangerous

Vic had no business losing to king kong. That fight should have been a walk in the park for him, but his head was the size of a gentetically modified super watermelon coming in to that one... and his ego was even bigger

iron_mike
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Dec 12 2009, 09:35 PM) *
Vic really is his own worst enemy

Whenever i start judging how he will do in a fight, i have to now factor in his last run of fights. If he has won convincingly a couple of big fights in a row, i start getting worried. His ego kicks in and he fights like an idiot. But if he is coming off a loss, he gets focused and is extremely dangerous

Vic had no business losing to king kong. That fight should have been a walk in the park for him, but his head was the size of a gentetically modified super watermelon coming in to that one... and his ego was even bigger

So I remember Shaw calling Donaire a 'dog' for backstabbing him, whatever....Vic looked really good tonight, who do u like if the fight gets made? I'll take Donaire, not by KO, but UD
AussieLad
Nonito is a danger fight for vic no doubt about it

But, when you factor in how vic fought that night, he was ripe for the taking. Wild and reckless. Even a sub par fighter like King Kong had an easy time with vic when he was in that slugger mode

There is bad blood in the rematch, vic will have to control his aggression. If the fighter that flogged mijares shows up, it will be a whole different story, and vic will beat him on points.

Really hope that fight gets made. Win or lose, vic has to try for redemption
iron_mike
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Dec 12 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Nonito is a danger fight for vic no doubt about it

But, when you factor in how vic fought that night, he was ripe for the taking. Wild and reckless. Even a sub par fighter like King Kong had an easy time with vic when he was in that slugger mode

There is bad blood in the rematch, vic will have to control his aggression. If the fighter that flogged mijares shows up, it will be a whole different story, and vic will beat him on points.

Really hope that fight gets made. Win or lose, vic has to try for redemption

Interesting...I think the fight will def be made, but I think Donaire will fight more cautious and he's the much better boxer. If Vic tries to go all crazy and aggressive again, he could get ko'd again, but I still think Nonitio has his #...certain fighters just can't lose to certain guys-granted they only had 1 fight, but I see Vic coming full steam ahead bc of the bad blood like u said and Vic will try to get him out early and Donaire could catch him coming in, but overall outboxing him to a UD
AussieLad
This would be the perfect time i reckon. A humbled vic is a dangerous vic. And while he did win this one impressively, the king kong humiliation should still be fresh in his memory, and the memory of how he lost to donaire the first time round should also help to keep him focused

This win should be just enough of a confidence boost to put vic in a positive frame of mind, without tipping him over the edge of foolhardy arrogance

If anything, i think Donaire may be the one coming into a rematch a little over confident. He basically starched darch
JLUVBABY
dam bradleys got a home for that right hand!!!!
JLUVBABY
if this continues you got to start thinking bout bradley in the top p4p...
JLUVBABY
wow... great round 3!!!
Mean Mister Mustard
Wow.
Lil-lightsout
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Bradley is a fucking beast. Lamont showing some fight too.
Mean Mister Mustard
Was is Lamont or his brother that sparred with Mayweather?
Lil-lightsout
Great round 4. Man this fight is tight. Round was close but I got Bradley up 4-0.
salvador
Fucking LOVE Peterson's bodywork! Those are some balls!
JLUVBABY
peterson is gonna be hell for bradley the rest of the fight...
Mean Mister Mustard
Both guys are vicious bodypunchers.
Lil-lightsout
5-1 Bradley. Man if he keeps this up, he definately makes my top 5 P4P.
JLUVBABY
what do you guys think of demarco vs valero?... i say great fight...
Byrd Man
WHOOOOOOOOOOO! Go Bradley!
salvador
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2009, 10:12 PM) *
Both guys are vicious bodypunchers.

I totally agree. My only point was that Peterson's legs have looked wobbly and he still throws those body shots with his chin wide open. Bradley's in much better shape so far.
Lil-lightsout
7-1 Bradley. Lamont is game but Tim is just a step ahead of him.
iron_mike
I don't like Bradley, kinda same reason I don't like Darch...I just hate arrogant fighters. But I can't deny Bradley's speed and talent. And chin. But Lamont is showing alot of heart. I changed the channel, I'd rather see how Ortiz is gonna do. What happened to the Klit fight? After Ortiz? After Diaz?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Dec 12 2009, 11:24 PM) *
I don't like Bradley, kinda same reason I don't like Darch...I just hate arrogant fighters. But I can't deny Bradley's speed and talent. And chin. But Lamont is showing alot of heart. I changed the channel, I'd rather see how Ortiz is gonna do. What happened to the Klit fight? After Ortiz? After Diaz?

Bradley arrogant?
Lil-lightsout
Nobody beating Bradley at 140. Lamont would beat both guys fighting on HBO tonight,easily.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Bradley arrogant?

i was wondering the same thing... lol...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Bradley arrogant?

i was wondering the same thing... lol...
Lil-lightsout
Good comeback at the end for Lamont with wicked bodypunches. Not sure it was enough to win the round though.
Mean Mister Mustard
Just curious Iron mike, I'll admit I have not seen many Bradley interviews so maybe I'm wrong, but what have you seen from bradley that tells you he's arrogant?
JLUVBABY
alight guys im heading go the hbo thread now... the fight is no where as good as what we just saw but....
provo
Man im missing this fight ?
How does Bradley look ?

And why are people worried if he's arrogant ,how do u expect him to act ? He's a fighter he aint no business man.

Anyone know what happen with the Ortiz fight ? How that's going
The CEO
I've been tellin' y'all about Bradley for the longest...put that man in your Top 15 P4P...

He's got that CHAMPION GENE.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 12 2009, 10:53 PM) *
Man im missing this fight ?
How does Bradley look ?

And why are people worried if he's arrogant ,how do u expect him to act ? He's a fighter he aint no business man.

Anyone know what happen with the Ortiz fight ? How that's going

Great fight. Bradley looked very sharp and was at his best.

Never got the impression Tim was arrogant. I actually like his personality alot.

Ortiz fought a has been, means nothing.
Byrd Man
I wondered awhile back if Bradley could possibly face Floyd one day....that might be a helluva fight, but don't know if that will ever happen.
Romulus9
Bradley has done well in the past but this was by far his most impressive performance. Great, great stuff. One problem... it'll mean even more problems getting a 'big' fight. No worries. He'll just clean out 140.
lloyd mayflower
Never seen the fight so you guys can correct me on the accuracy of boxingscenes report if you want, but it said there were 2 headbutts in this fight by Bradley including one which caused a cut, now my question is this. When is a referee going to get a grip on this? Every time iv seen Bradley hes been one of the most blatant headbutters iv ever seen.
alaganza
great performance for Tim. I was pulling for Lamont. He is one of my favorite Friday Night Fight Alumni. But he was just outworked tonight. No shame in losing to Bradley though. Tim fought a very good fight.
The Original MrFactor
Great win for Bradley. Bradley is a real tough guy. I would love to see Bradley vs... Cotto, Pacquiao, and BERTO... Bradley would tear Berto a new asshole. Bradley/Berto would be very fun to watch. Bradley is definately the goods.
kidbazooka1
Bradley is a tough SOB the guy is the real deal I think he might just become the top 140lb if Manny stays at 147lb .
Imperius3
I can see Bradley ruling the division for a long time, but there are definitely some worthy challengers out there. Malignaggi and Khan would be good challenges, including a rematch with Campbell. And if JMM decides to fight at 140...then Bradley might be handed his first loss.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Dec 13 2009, 04:08 AM) *
I can see Bradley ruling the division for a long time, but there are definitely some worthy challengers out there. Malignaggi and Khan would be good challenges, including a rematch with Campbell. And if JMM decides to fight at 140...then Bradley might be handed his first loss.

Bradley would EASILY beat all those guys you mentioned above, well Khan is pretty decent but he got a weak chin. Seriously, Bradley would freaking KO JMM no problem. I would bet my house on that, no way would JMM make it 12 rounds. All you got to do is watch his(JMM) fight with Diaz and Mayweather. In fact he would beat Marquez easier than the other three mentioned. The only guy I would slightly favor over Bradley at 140 is Pac.
Keith
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 13 2009, 02:04 AM) *
Great win for Bradley. Bradley is a real tough guy. I would love to see Bradley vs... Cotto, Pacquiao, and BERTO... Bradley would tear Berto a new asshole. Bradley/Berto would be very fun to watch. Bradley is definately the goods.

Thats would be a good fight. A couple of speedy guys who throw in combo. It would be a long fight with plenty of vicious exchanges.

Bradley is beating everybody at 140. He is cleaning it out one at a time.
D-MARV
Just watched the fight... Good scrap. Lamont was game but he was in there with a better fighter. Bradley is the BEST 140lber in the world and if you rank Pacquiao as a 140 that doesn't change my statement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.