Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ring Entrance Songs. YOURS?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
KENSOFINE
What song would you come in the ring to, for the most important fight of your boxing life (if you had one)?

Kensofine vs Smartybeardo for the heavyweight title...

my ring entrance song would be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S9X1DfLJ7U

thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
LOL!...now I KNOW you're an alias....good one.

I have several I would use for a ringwalk....but since you set it off like that, I'll go with... Morris Day - Color Of Success

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG

and

The CEO
Redman makes for great walks....but you can really flaunt down the aisle and into the ring on mine...even get nasty with it towards the end...LMAO!

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 12 2009, 12:46 PM) *
What song would you come in the ring to, for the most important fight of your boxing life (if you had one)?

Kensofine vs Smartybeardo for the heavyweight title...

my ring entrance song would be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S9X1DfLJ7U

thumbsup_anim.gif

Whoa. I admit to having been dazed by that shot. KENNYSOPRETTY, I am monogamous but, if you are the last female in that vid (the rest are too bone rackish for my taste), I could go down hard. But I'd rather watch you and the hottest person on the planet tangle for a round or three. Soften you up a bit for prune face.

But, to respond to your queery; Let's Get It On, Marvin Gaye.
Romulus9
For a the biggest fight of my career, easy pick:

KENSOFINE
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 12 2009, 01:09 PM) *
LOL!...now I KNOW you're an alias....good one.

I have several I would use for a ringwalk....but since you set it off like that, I'll go with... Morris Day - Color Of Success

thumbsup_anim.gif

LOL...Naw, I'm actually not an alias...but Smartybeardo has a pretty decent sense of humor, so I felt cool joking with him like that.

REAL ring song, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G9lUD02GVc

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIPwNKVl-dc

These songs scare you into thinking you're about to get your ass kicked!!
JLUVBABY

this here would get me more than amped up to whip some ass in the squared circle... lol.... lil keke baby!!!
JLUVBABY
this here would be my number 2 entrance song... lol.... from my boys bun b an pimp c...

or

SmartyBeardo
I dedicate this one to MarzB.

http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u02R7nONJA

Bridge of Sighs, Robin Trower.

I was listening to this one on my way to my first day of loading trucks after the USMC when a battle scarred Louisville Slugger came through my windshield. "Welcome to West Oakland! Now turn that cracker shit down."

I'm so old and techno lame that I don't know how to link. But, I'm not sorry (too close to an emotion).
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 12 2009, 02:07 PM) *

this here would get me more than amped up to whip some ass in the squared circle... lol.... lil keke baby!!!

Looks like my 79 De Ville de Elegance.
KENSOFINE
Some of these songs will amp you!!

I'm about 3 seconds from rolling down to the playground to issue some handicap challenges. When you see 5 or 6 nine year olds stretched out on 1 sliding board...blame this thread and my updated Ipod.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 12 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Looks like my 79 De Ville de Elegance.

we roll old school down south beardo... lol...
caneman
Snoop Dogg~~~ Lay Low no doubt!

You know this work too!

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 12 2009, 03:10 PM) *
we roll old school down south beardo... lol...

My favorite ride. Like driving two couches down the freeway. Parallel with my pinky. Damn, I'm ALMOST feelin' an emotion.
HaydelHammer
I just might bring my pistol to the ring with my intro.

My Ring Intro
JLUVBABY

i can see me walkin to the ring with this too... lol... sung live of course...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 12 2009, 02:18 PM) *
My favorite ride. Like driving two couches down the freeway. Parallel with my pinky. Damn, I'm ALMOST feelin' an emotion.

i have an aunt that has a 63 thunderbird... candy black with white leather interior... im trying to get that from her now... imma put some swangers on it if i get my hands on it.. other than that everything stays original... imma have a console made for it for cd player and tvs ad speakers etc... if i get it ill post a pic of it for you...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 12 2009, 03:34 PM) *
i have an aunt that has a 63 thunderbird... candy black with white leather interior... im trying to get that from her now... imma put some swangers on it if i get my hands on it.. other than that everything stays original... imma have a console made for it for cd player and tvs ad speakers etc... if i get it ill post a pic of it for you...

I had a midnight blue bird. The one that was the Ford version of the early seventies eldo. MFer was so long that it was dangerous going over steep hills. Never knew if you were going to rundown a kid or dog or little ol lady. Not bad but not as nice as the 71 Eldo I had. That was in the days when they always put the liters prominently on the side or grill of all the rice burners. Sucker was 500 hp. Caddy put the liters prominently on the grill:) 8.6 more or less. I got off work at about 4 am one Saturday morning and I was due at a Softball tourney at 8 am. I was doing 100 plus over the Carquinez bridge, when I went to the brakes for the toll plaza and they just weren't there. That Eldo was so heavy that I went through the toll gate at somewhere around 70. Coasted to a stop and ran back and paid. Kept going the long way to S Tahoe on I80. Coasted to the field at 7:55. The only one who believes me to this day is my brother who followed me to the shop between games.
lloyd mayflower
Id have Journey, Dont stop believin or AC/DC You shook me all night long. Both of which remind me of the best times of my entire life (time spent in the fine city of Las Vegas NV)
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 12 2009, 05:08 PM) *
Id have Journey, Dont stop believin or AC/DC You shook me all night long. Both of which remind me of the best times of my entire life (time spent in the fine city of Las Vegas NV)

Judging by your songs, the best times of your life were before Cable and black people was invented.

(kidding)
Aware
What I'm feeling right now but it would change every fight.

alaganza
Bon Jovi Dead or Alive

I guess I'm a bit different.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 12 2009, 10:19 PM) *
Judging by your songs, the best times of your life were before Cable and black people was invented.

(kidding)

Haha you might be right

In any case im not going to get into it with you as il probably be issued with such threats as, your going to skewer me like a kebab, or your going to come at me like a jet propelled shark, or your goin to be on me like shit on a blanket or......you get the drift!
JLUVBABY
scratch the last few videos i put on here... this would be my walk in music... it would turn me into a fire eyed killer!!!!!

JLUVBABY
scratch the last few videos i put on here... this would be my walk in music... it would turn me into a fire eyed killer!!!!!

E.C.LEGEND
this would be my entrance song every time out!
guaranteed hype music!
Keith
Tool - Stinkfist

Stinkfist

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 13 2009, 08:09 AM) *
Tool - Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Now, that's more like it.

Enough of the ego-posers.
kingknockout
QUOTE (Aware @ Dec 12 2009, 06:13 PM) *
What I'm feeling right now but it would change every fight.

I just copped this mixtape of his with this track on it, was riding too it just vibing.

The CEO
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 13 2009, 11:30 PM) *
Bulls On Parade or Calm Like A Bomb- Rage Against The Machine

TNT or Thunderstruck- AC DC

Mountain Song or Stop- Janes Addiction

Welcome To The Jungle- Guns N Roses

I can't believe you just mainstreamed us, Beardo...
Orthodoxxx
RollsRoyce
Yolanda Adams-Victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqPKGODUnW4

Tye Tribbett-Stand Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfIMlVUwXU

Donnie McClurkin-We Fall Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_44erSURw

Marvin Sapp-Never Would have Made it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXFg5KEoXg

Yeah, I just went straight Gospel on yall.
KENSOFINE
I know who that is^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA!!! @ we fall down, but we get up.

Ryan is the one that first told me about this site, and dude dont even post on it. What the hell?
ROLL DEEP

Some Killah Priest and Cheif Kamachi

Jedi Mind Tricks feat Ill Bill: Heavy Metal Kings

Or I'd maybe drop some UK Grime Plastician feat. Skepta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8BVT5Yt2U

or some HEAVY dubstep like Rusko 'Hammer Time' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr21MblV0Bw...feature=related

DUUUURTY bass lines.

RollsRoyce
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 14 2009, 09:06 AM) *
I know who that is^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA!!! @ we fall down, but we get up.

Ryan is the one that first told me about this site, and dude dont even post on it. What the hell?

Ryan is busy doing his own thing on another site. After having worked with Top Rank, he got some connections and is out interviewing boxers n things.

Bout time u figured out who I was, man. I even friend requested u.
KookedKrack

smile_anim.gif

ala a fresh out of jail Tyson.
BigG
^ thumbsup_anim.gif
Method
"Back Then" - Mike Jones

"Shaolin What" - Method Man

"Bring The Pain" - Method Man

I got a TON of ring entrance songs.
Spyder
I'd probably come out to something that would fuck with the other dude...like a corny ass love song or some shit.

Or if I was fighting someone that did something that was really annoying...like Ricky Hatton's holding...I'd play something like this:

I'd make mention of his holding in each press conference too. Saying shit like, "I was really excited when Ricky agreed to fight me. I don't get hugged a lot, and after watching a few of his fights...I can't wait to snuggle with him."

After all of my shit talking, I don't think he'd hold me too much.
BigG

Aware
streetlion1
There are many more I can think of but these are what popped in my head first...
King Eugene
Clear decision for me

Tupac - Ambitionz of a Ridah

Hard enough to get you pumped but mellow enough to keep you focused.

Initially I was going to pick a Lil Jon song but those joints will have you out there ready to swing for the fences.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 14 2009, 10:22 PM) *
I'd probably come out to something that would fuck with the other dude...like a corny ass love song or some shit.

Or if I was fighting someone that did something that was really annoying...like Ricky Hatton's holding...I'd play something like this:

I'd make mention of his holding in each press conference too. Saying shit like, "I was really excited when Ricky agreed to fight me. I don't get hugged a lot, and after watching a few of his fights...I can't wait to snuggle with him."

After all of my shit talking, I don't think he'd hold me too much.

LMAO!!

Some PPV from The Prime Minista....

Here's another one of mine.....they have to be funky...so I can flaunt to it.

KENSOFINE
I swear I'm gonna make a CD with most of these songs, barring the "Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now" song, unless I'm fighting Mia St. John or something.
Hittman25
Is Anyone Out THere 36 mafia
King Eugene
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Dec 16 2009, 04:38 PM) *
Is Anyone Out THere 36 mafia

<------Huge Triple Six fan!
BigG
This ones for KrookedKrack

Romulus9
I think it should be federal law that any time Ricky Hatton fights in the United States, he has to enter to Yackety Sax.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.