Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Out Wars that Could happen........
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
RollsRoyce
At Hvy:
Adamek vs. Haye
Arreola vs. Tua

At 175:
Jean Pascal vs. Tavoris Cloud

@ 168:
Librado Andrade vs. Carl Froch

@ 160:
PWilliams vs. Pavlik

154:
James Kirkland vs. Omar Henry/Angulo

147:
Cotto vs. Margarito II (ok, this one will never happen, and I'm sorta happy about it!

140:
Maidana vs. Hatton/Torres/Valero/Katsidiss.

135:
Katsidis vs. Valero

126:
Vazquez vs. Marquez 4

Vazquez vs. Ponce De Leon

122: Lopez vs. Mtagwa II

AussieLad
Floyd Mayweather vs a half starved polar bear
HaydelHammer
Kevin Johnson vs John Ruiz
Spyder
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Dec 14 2009, 09:54 AM) *

laugh.gif
RollsRoyce
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Dec 14 2009, 09:54 AM) *

Johnson's showboating makes him more entertaining. How about Ruiz/Valuev III!

On the real,

Mtagwa/Vazquez

James Kirkland/Antonio Margarito
blackbelt2003
Floyd Mayweather Jr vs poverty and bankruptcy

Black
Keith
Gamboa vs Lopez

Mosley vs Pac

Pavlik vs PWill

King Eugene
If Williams is smart he will not engage in a war with Pavlik cause that will be one battle he wont win although I'd be rooting for him.

Cloud vs. Johnson

Kirkland vs. Williams

The Original MrFactor
Margarito vs Angulo

Bradley vs Berto

Cotto vs Hatton

Lamont Peterson vs kendall Holt

Mosley vs Mayweather

Toney vs Hopkins probably not a war, but this fight just needs to happen to clear up the who would win thingy...

Calzaghe vs Dawson

King Eugene
A War would be Pavlik vs. Kirkland. Both would be coming straight forward throwing bombs the whole fight.....well at least as long as it lasted.
JLUVBABY
mother nature vs father time... lol... naw you guys named all the fights i could think of... tell you what id actually be interested in seeing for a ppv of about $29.95 or less would be a tito trinidad vs cotto match up.. may not be the best war but if they could make a nice catch weight i think that would be an interesting scrap...
Byrd Man
rematch between Darchinyian and Donaire could be a good fight to see, for sure.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 15 2009, 11:17 PM) *
Bute v Abraham

JMM v The Funeka Monster

at this stage funeka beats jmm i.m.o... funeka beat a guy in guzman that for all purposes should have been a champ had he stayed active.... marquez for what ever he had left was beaten in a way by mayweather that i dont think we'll ever see him the same again... matter of fact juan diaz put it on him early on... i like marquez but he's put his body through too many wars... matter of fact id say that fight is almost a mismatch... the long arms of funeka would prove to be too much for marquez in my opinion..
Keith
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 16 2009, 09:10 PM) *
I'm not going to disagree with you on that- The Funeka Monster is a bad mofo. But I think that JMM deserves the opportunity for his Rocky/Don Quixote moment. I think he could surprise Funeka to the body and on the inside.

I dont think its JMM skills that will betray him. Its his body. I think he ruined the rest of his career in the Floyd fight. It wasnt even the beating he took so much, but more the ridiculous efffort to put on weight to get to welter. An elite fighters body is a well oiled machine and he screwed his up, and at his age it will be very tough to get back. I certainly believe he can make the weight at 135 but his body wont be right, at least not in the way it would have been if he had never left lightweight. You might be right, he could surprise Funeka here and there but Marquez is on the way out sooner rather then later.
Keith
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 16 2009, 09:31 PM) *
No doubt, he is on the way out, but I think he deserves a crack at a fight that would cement his place in history- his own little version of The Alamo or The 300 Spartans.

The Mexicans won at the Alamo! LMAO.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 16 2009, 08:51 PM) *
No shit! Thanks for another history lesson, Professor.

lol!!!
D-MARV
Ive been wanting a Andrade-Glen Johnson war for a few years now!
King Eugene
Johnson vs. Cloud would be probably the best war ever! Neither one of them will be backing up and both of them load up on all of their shots.
RollsRoyce
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 15 2009, 05:32 AM) *
Margarito vs Angulo

Cotto vs Hatton

I'd be interested in just seeing Margarito/Angulo sparring sessions. Angulo's people claim he was getting the best of Margarito in those encounters!

Cotto/Hatton should happen as a send off to both fighters. since both are talking short term, I like the idea. and boy would it sell. farewell fights for 2 national heroes at once. I heard there were talks of this, but I haven't heard anything since.
RollsRoyce
There are some guys I don't mind watching regardless of who they're fighting. They force it to be a war. Guys I just wanna see fight are:

Adamek
Cloud
Andrade
Angulo
kirkland
Pacquiao
Cotto
Maidana
Ricardo Torres
Valero
Katsidis
Izzy Vazquez
Rogers Mtagwa
Darchinyan
Segura

Any fight these guys are in, I know will have lots of action.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (RollsRoyce @ Dec 18 2009, 11:12 AM) *
I'd be interested in just seeing Margarito/Angulo sparring sessions. Angulo's people claim he was getting the best of Margarito in those encounters!

Cotto/Hatton should happen as a send off to both fighters. since both are talking short term, I like the idea. and boy would it sell. farewell fights for 2 national heroes at once. I heard there were talks of this, but I haven't heard anything since.

Wow, didnt know Margarito and Angulo sparred. yeah, I'd love to see those sessions... Was it just before the Mosely fight??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.