Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March 13!!!!!!!!!!!READ IT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Hittman25
i think floyd is a great boxer i just wish he would face top fighters....marquez is a top lightweight and had no place in fighting floyd if nebody thinks that was gonna be a fight then ur a dumbass....floyd didnt even try to make weight he has no love for the sport people that agree on weights and then dont even try to make it thats shit juan manuel is a great boxer but he is a light weight he couldnt gain all that weight....all that aside juan maunel who ever he fights next he will win but at a much lighter weight ricky hatton or paulie mali whatever the fuck would get killed by juan

...but back to floyd if he scraps with manny its gonna be a damm good fight but if floyd wants to run around jab and grab and get his hits in and then just smoother manny and grab so he cant do anything because remember floyd is gonna be bigger so is he gonna be a bitch and go out like a punk and not even give manny a chance on winning or will he just turn into the lightweight version of himself and kill manny

but if he does that i think manny at least has a chance but dont get me wrong manny has saved boxing for the moment with his KOs over Hatton De La Hoya Cotto Morales but he better get ready cuz floyd is a boxing puzzle 40 people havent solved and this fight i think manny could slove it because he is an elite fighter witch floyd has never fought before i give floyd deigo corrales and castillo, zab judah oscar de la hoya ricky hatton as his top competion everyone else he killed.....

as a welter weight though he didnt fight mosely cotto margrito but fuck that dude now...... he hand picked fights to get to the top go on floyd mayweather exposed and see what you find im not lying hes great but fight people to really prove your the best dont just suck money out of the sport make us fans happy...but now he has he is fighting the best.....i dont know i just cant wait til march 13
KookedKrack
While you made a few good points that shit is hard to read breh, spacing and paragraphs are your friend don't shun them.
Spyder
I got up to Marquez in the first line...
Box in Hand
This reads like Klingon. Good points but I shouldn't have to pull out my secret decoder ring to read it.
provo
???????
KENSOFINE
LOL @ one person saying something, and the dick-riding calvary come charging. What's the point of compounding someone else's though?

Person 1: You suck at typing...

Person 2: Yeah, you really suck at typing...

Person 3: Typing is something you suck at...

Its ok to think for yourself. damn.
Megadeth
That is the longest sentence i have ever seen
BigG
LOL.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 14 2009, 03:23 PM) *
LOL @ one person saying something, and the dick-riding calvary come charging. What's the point of compounding someone else's though?

Person 1: You suck at typing...

Person 2: Yeah, you really suck at typing...

Person 3: Typing is something you suck at...

Its ok to think for yourself. damn.

The more people point it out, the less likely we'll have to read that shit ever again.

It hasnt worked on you though.

Thats a bad ass avatar you have.
provo
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Dec 14 2009, 10:56 AM) *
i think floyd is a great boxer i just wish he would face top fighters....marquez is a top lightweight and had no place in fighting floyd if nebody thinks that was gonna be a fight then ur a dumbass....floyd didnt even try to make weight he has no love for the sport people that agree on weights and then dont even try to make it thats shit juan manuel is a great boxer but he is a light weight he couldnt gain all that weight....all that aside juan maunel who ever he fights next he will win but at a much lighter weight ricky hatton or paulie mali whatever the fuck would get killed by juan...but back to floyd if he scraps with manny its gonna be a damm good fight but if floyd wants to run around jab and grab and get his hits in and then just smoother manny and grab so he cant do anything because remember floyd is gonna be bigger so is he gonna be a bitch and go out like a punk and not even give manny a chance on winning or will he just turn into the lightweight version of himself and kill manny but if he does that i think manny at least has a chance but dont get me wrong manny has saved boxing for the moment with his KOs over Hatton De La Hoya Cotto Morales but he better get ready cuz floyd is a boxing puzzle 40 people havent solved and this fight i think manny could slove it because he is an elite fighter witch floyd has never fought before i give floyd deigo corrales and castillo, zab judah oscar de la hoya ricky hatton as his top competion everyone else he killed.....as a welter weight though he didnt fight mosely cotto margrito but fuck that dude now...... he hand picked fights to get to the top go on floyd mayweather exposed and see what you find im not lying hes great but fight people to really prove your the best dont just suck money out of the sport make us fans happy...but now he has he is fighting the best.....i dont know i just cant wait til march 13

First off JMM was the number 2 fighter ! Yeah Floyd didn't make the weight but why not come into a fight comfortable what should he have done?drain himself like De la hoya and sell out???
Before de la hoyas fight with Pac he had a huge fan base now people say he's fukn Garbage,I think Floyd was smart.

Now people can argue and say "oh he don't fight the top welterweights ' okay yeah he didn't fight margacheto,but at that time who knew Margacheto ???, he was a nobody he became known after he destroyed Cotto ,so Floyd took on Baldomir people can say what ever they want about Baldomir but the guy was the official welterweight Champ that was coming off a big win and was on a 8 year win streak...
Cotto ??, Floyd wanted to fight him when they were at 140 and signed to Top Rank
Bob and Cottos camp said NO cotto is NOT ready...
Shane??, has been getting called out for years! Now everyone thought Shane was done before the Margarito fight saying Margarito is going 2 knock his ass out he's to old ,all of a sudden he destroys Margarito and Shanes the best! I personally think it was a fluke.Margaritos head was not in right state of mind to fight that night ! Who would ??

Now whoever Floyd fights he will always be critcized because of the way he is ,People are saying he's afraid of Shane now Right ? How is he afraid cause he didn't except his Challenge ??? He accepted to fight Manny Pacquiaos who is the best right now right??, and team Mayweather has already came out and said if they can't fight pac they will go after Shane .. Floyd is the best in the game 2day and like he says all roads lead to him and its true ...
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 14 2009, 03:39 PM) *
The more people point it out, the less likely we'll have to read that shit ever again.

It hasnt worked on you though.

Thats a bad ass avatar you have.

It hasnt worked on me because I usually know what I am talking about, plus...fuckin with me will get your ego an all expenses paid, one way trip to the morg. Please BLEEEDAT.
provo
LOL damn Ken !

I say Fuck it who cares if its one long sentence and he didn't use paragraphs ,who gives a shit he's a boxing fan who wants to talk about boxing... not english and grammer ...

Give the kid a break! "Oh he didn't use a period or a paragraph properly " who cares ,,FUKN Squares !LOL
Hittman25
ya i didnt really think about paragraphs and shit i was just gettin my veiws out there next time ill put it in essay form for all the geeky boxing fans fuckin dorks i just cant wait til march 13
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Dec 14 2009, 04:40 PM) *
ya i didnt really think about paragraphs and shit i was just gettin my veiws out there next time ill put it in essay form for all the geeky boxing fans fuckin dorks i just cant wait til march 13

Don't get too sour dude. Folks around here have higher standards than your average forum. That's why Hype is the best. You have valid points, it's just hard to navigate through.
provo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 14 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Maybe you don't care and that's fine. But don't expect others to try too hard to read text that isn't easy on the eye.

Well im sorry people have bad eye sight ! Yeah I read it 3 times ,but who cares how he wrote it ! The kid is pumped and ready for March ,people are hating cause he didn't use proper grammer.... wow ...
who gives a fuk .LOL...
mrwigi
you do have some really good points... im with you on the whole march 13th thing....

people can say wat they want about the dude, but he is one of the smartest fighters in the world in the ring.....

and something else i learned about mayweather... he never takes a fight unless he KNOWS he will win.... he sees something in there defense, and exploits it better than anyone else in the game...
The CEO
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 14 2009, 05:43 PM) *
Folks around here have higher standards than your average forum. That's why Hype is the best.

Exactly...that's one of the reasons we're better than those garbage fan filled, hyperactive, bullshit boards out there...we have standards.
Mean Mister Mustard
First of all, I don't care what people say, that was hard to read. It is common courtesey to properly write something if you expect us to make the effort to read it. I understand why you did it though since you are pumped up for the fight hitman.

Anyway, my opinion is that Mayweather will not be 'running". He usually fight more agressively against southpaws, out of necessity. I actually think he puts himself ata disadvatage if he fights Pacquiao on the outside since that would allow the Pac Man to throw flashy combinations and possibly steal the fight (see Hype's breakdown). I expect Mayweather to advance behind a tight guard, throwing straight rights and goingt o the body. He will have to eat some punches though but it will be worth it.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 14 2009, 04:34 PM) *
It hasnt worked on me because I usually know what I am talking about, plus...fuckin with me will get your ego an all expenses paid, one way trip to the morg. Please BLEEEDAT.

dry.gif

That is definitely not it, I'm guessing its because your borderline retarded and people around here don't want to pick on the "special" kid with the helmet on breh. Not me though I could care less about your half a homo yellow bus catching ass.

QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 14 2009, 06:31 PM) *
Exactly...that's one of the reasons we're better than those garbage fan filled, hyperactive, bullshit boards out there...we have standards.

smile_anim.gif CEO dropping wisdom and a little bit of ether as usual.
Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 06:53 PM) *
dry.gif

That is definitely not it, I'm guessing its because your borderline retarded and people around here don't want to pick on the "special" kid with the helmet on breh. Not me though I could care less about your half a homo yellow bus catching ass.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Dec 14 2009, 06:09 PM) *
and something else i learned about mayweather... he never takes a fight unless he KNOWS he will win....

Ain't that the truth. laugh.gif
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 14 2009, 04:47 PM) *
First off JMM was the number 2 fighter ! Yeah Floyd didn't make the weight but why not come into a fight comfortable what should he have done?drain himself like De la hoya and sell out???
Before de la hoyas fight with Pac he had a huge fan base now people say he's fukn Garbage,I think Floyd was smart.

Now people can argue and say "oh he don't fight the top welterweights ' okay yeah he didn't fight margacheto,but at that time who knew Margacheto ???, he was a nobody he became known after he destroyed Cotto ,so Floyd took on Baldomir people can say what ever they want about Baldomir but the guy was the official welterweight Champ that was coming off a big win and was on a 8 year win streak...
Cotto ??, Floyd wanted to fight him when they were at 140 and signed to Top Rank
Bob and Cottos camp said NO cotto is NOT ready...
Shane??, has been getting called out for years! Now everyone thought Shane was done before the Margarito fight saying Margarito is going 2 knock his ass out he's to old ,all of a sudden he destroys Margarito and Shanes the best! I personally think it was a fluke.Margaritos head was not in right state of mind to fight that night ! Who would ??

Now whoever Floyd fights he will always be critcized because of the way he is ,People are saying he's afraid of Shane now Right ? How is he afraid cause he didn't except his Challenge ??? He accepted to fight Manny Pacquiaos who is the best right now right??, and team Mayweather has already came out and said if they can't fight pac they will go after Shane .. Floyd is the best in the game 2day and like he says all roads lead to him and its true ...

Haha you sounds funny.. 1st off, it was a clear cheating when floyd took JMM with 146lbs on the weigh in. You are no dumbass to know it was clear cheating, or your just justifying what floyd did. JMM was from 135lbs, floyds last fight was 152lbs (i guess with Oscar). It was a huge weight difference thats why they approved with the 144lbs catch weight to somehow even the weight. And on the fight night floyd declined to check his weight. Even today its still a mystery why did he declined or how heavy floyd when he fought JMM. Yes JMM was #2 in the list but that does not means that he must fight the #2 to take the spot?. What if Calderon was #1, does that mean floyd can fight Calderon to win the #1 spot? JMM sacrificed his speed by coming up in weights, and its not comfortable for JMM, and the fact that both agreed on the contracted weight, and only a true fighter stand by his word and signature too. and you think floyd is smart? i guess you are right because he just want all the advantage in every fight even his fight loo like a circus. and dont give me lame example like delahoya-pacquiao because 1st of all it was delahoya who picked the weight and it was not a catchweight, it was 147lbs, welters weight limit. Oscar dug his own graved thinking Manny will have trouble with that weight,even roach said hat it was a big risk for them, but it turned out that Manny has a unique ability to carry his speed and power on that weight.

Im a floyd fan as well because of his boxing skill.. but the thing with floyd is he is not a man of his word. he never gave what fans are expecting from him. I want him to fight the best not from 135lbs or 140lbs, but in his (AS YOU SAID) COMFORTABLE WEIGHT which is 147lbs.

And man dont tell me that all road goes to floyd, because almost top fighters are targeting Manny. maybe floyd was the best when he fought oscar but not today man. he is just a man with big ego who still think he is the best.
Hittman25
hope thats better for people cuz i just want people to get ready for this fight because its a real test for floyd
Lil-lightsout
It is pointless trying to reason or argue with a Mayweather super fan.
Keith
dry.gif

KK, its right on breh. This cat shat his pants and drank too much toilet water growing up.
KENSOFINE
dry.gif

smile_anim.gif CEO dropping wisdom and a little bit of ether as usual.

My borderline retarded what?

Also, wtf is "breh"? Is that Jersey Dominican for "May we please borrow some of your running water, before immigration smells us and deports us for the 180th time this month?".

See, I agree. If you arent afraid to pick on the retarded special kid, its gonna look even worse when the retard special kid rips you and you forged citizen ship papers in half.

Get out the pool. This is the deep end.

bitch.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 14 2009, 09:13 PM) *
KK, its right on breh. This cat shat his pants and drank too much toilet water growing up.

Case in point. You didnt have a thing to say until George Lopez jr jumped up. Now you are vocal all of a sudden. No more dick riding to me directly, as I dont deal with feminine cosigning secretarial bitches wearing short skirts to get attention. Have your boss call me.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 14 2009, 10:57 PM) *
My borderline retarded what?

Also, wtf is "breh"? Is that Jersey Dominican for "May we please borrow some of your running water, before immigration smells us and deports us for the 180th time this month?".

See, I agree. If you arent afraid to pick on the retarded special kid, its gonna look even worse when the retard special kid rips you and you forged citizen ship papers in half.

Get out the pool. This is the deep end.

bitch.

Really breh?

You are an emotional homosexual one minute you are playing tough guy, next minute your inviting males to go see you, the next minute your copping pleas .....

dry.gif

It must be your time of the month.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 14 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Case in point. You didnt have a thing to say until George Lopez jr jumped up. Now you are vocal all of a sudden. No more dick riding to me directly, as I dont deal with feminine cosigning secretarial bitches wearing short skirts to get attention. Have your boss call me.

lol. Keep it up man, I actually think your funny. I have to admit your must read when your getting dirdy. I dont read your posts about boxing so keep up the shit talk.
Spyder
Ken is an angry dude.

What's up man? Why are you so agitated?
Hittman25
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 08:11 PM) *
Really breh?

You are an emotional homosexual one minute you are playing tough guy, next minute your inviting males to go see you, the next minute your copping pleas .....

dry.gif

belly baby
Mean Mister Mustard
I think Mayweather is going to get hit more than he's used to and will have to really dig in to his arsenal to pull out a victory. He will win, he always finds a way to.
Jack 1000
Floyd by UD in a tactical fight. He knows Manny is damn hard to out-war and Floyd won't risk getting hurt, but Manny can be out-boxed with the jab, quickness, and size difference.

WATCH THE SIZE DIFFERENCE! As much as I hate Floyd, he will win by a tactical pot shot and run decision. around 116-112. Very doubtful the fight lives up to the hype.

As for the OP's post. Do the best with spelling and grammar, but even if your best isn't very good, that's OK. If you use anything from IE 6 to IE 8, there is a wonderful spell checker that checks all words for any typed in forms on a page called IE Spell:

http://www.iespell.com/

It works like the spell checker of MS Word, but you don't have to have other software to be able to use it. It just appears as a check-mark in your IE toolbar and you can either click it when you are in ANY typing form in IE, or just right-click inside the form and select Check Spelling. If you only want to check part of a document, just highlight the selected text and click the spell check button or right-click and select "Check Spelling." Used it for years.

We are more concerned with spacing between paragraphs to make text easier to read than spelling and grammar. Thanks anyway to the OP for correcting the text with good line spacing!

Jack

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 14 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Yeah Floyd didn't make the weight but why not come into a fight comfortable what should he have done?

Not be the classless piece of shit he is & fight at the agreed weight as contracted. As Stoney would say "What a piece of shit! What a fuckin piece of shit!". See that is the thing he was fighting a featherweight at welterweight & he still did not honour his contractual obligations.
AussieLad
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Dec 15 2009, 05:40 AM) *
Not be the classless piece of shit he is & fight at the agreed weight as contracted. As Stoney would say "What a piece of shit! What a fuckin piece of shit!". See that is the thing he was fighting a featherweight at welterweight & he still did not honour his contractual obligations.

Exactly, how many advantages did that prick need? Age, size, speed... and then he pulls that weight shit. Fuck the $$$ penalty... for every pound over the limit, marquez should have been allowed to load up one nut shot at the beginning of the round without penalty
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 14 2009, 10:30 PM) *
Ken is an angry dude.

What's up man? Why are you so agitated?

If you dont like the effect, dont produce the cause.

Simple law of life.

Its always your choice whether to pick the knife up by the handle or the blade.

Dig?
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 10:11 PM) *
Really breh?

dry.gif

So, in other words...you posted a PM of me saying I dont take you or the internet seriously? Please apologize to your G.E.D. tutor on my behalf, as I just exposed some more items he may need to work on with you, such as logic and human decency. I know its difficult for you to find time to spend with him, with you and your relative constantly congregating outside of 7-11 and Labor Ready, but try to make the most out of your learning experience, despite the language barrier..."breh".
JD
Ken...out of curiosity, what is it about belittling people you have never met, and have not even really corresponded with for any period of time, that makes you feel good?

You seem like a bright enough guy...probably have quite a bit to offer...but the anger and need to direct it at people that not only should have next to no bearing on you life, but also that you will never meet, seems kind of ridiculous.

Are you that pissed off...or just totally bored?
KookedKrack
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 15 2009, 10:11 AM) *
So, in other words...you posted a PM of me saying I dont take you or the internet seriously? Please apologize to your G.E.D. tutor on my behalf, as I just exposed some more items he may need to work on with you, such as logic and human decency. I know its difficult for you to find time to spend with him, with you and your relative constantly congregating outside of 7-11 and Labor Ready, but try to make the most out of your learning experience, despite the language barrier..."breh".

Nah breh, what I just did is expose you for the emotional female that you are, look at all that rambling your doing in that estrogen filled post. Shit is disgusting.

JD
I have. I read some initial remarks about the actual start of the thread, which I viewed as constructive criticism...maybe the delivery was not perfect, but there were no character assassinations.

I don't really do the bullshit insults, I would rather talk about the sport...so I guess it just does not make a whole lot of sense to me.
Spyder
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 15 2009, 09:00 AM) *
If you dont like the effect, dont produce the cause.

Simple law of life.

Its always your choice whether to pick the knife up by the handle or the blade.

Dig?

Dig?

laugh.gif

Who are you Cyrus from "The Warriors"?

Man you got me all wrong...lol...I actually like some shit talking. But you just seem angry. Like someone walked up and slapped your mama.

So what's your deal? You type some funny shit, but the Oscar the Grouch act gets boring.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (JD @ Dec 15 2009, 10:26 AM) *
Ken...out of curiosity, what is it about belittling people you have never met, and have not even really corresponded with for any period of time, that makes you feel good?

You seem like a bright enough guy...probably have quite a bit to offer...but the anger and need to direct it at people that not only should have next to no bearing on you life, but also that you will never meet, seems kind of ridiculous.

Are you that pissed off...or just totally bored?

You must be unfamiliar with my introduction to this site. Check my posts. I initially came very positive, and even made it a point to avoid beef. I even sent PM's saying its not that serious...to people hell bent on direct confrontation.

Well, eventually...you end up getting what you ask for...just ask KookedKrack (dumbest screen-name in history, by the way). In my second topic post, I even stated that I DID NOT want beef...but again, people initiate it, and I respond in a way so as to discourage them.

KookedKrack is slightly slower, so he keeps touching the stove, burning one finger at a time. Hopefully, he will find out that its too hot...before he takes his shoes off so as to continue this pattern of stupidity.

But, just out of curiosity...

Cant you show me a post where I have EVER initiated a verbal assault on anyone? Please post that link.

I'll wait.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 15 2009, 12:33 PM) *
Man you got me all wrong...lol...I actually like some shit talking. But you just seem angry. Like someone walked up and slapped your mama.

So what's your deal? You type some funny shit, but the Oscar the Grouch act gets boring.

Again,

Because of my wit, overwhelming good looks, and rugged masculinity...people like KookedKrack (dumbest name in history, by the way) attempt to validate their own prowess by seeing how well they will do going head to head with the Kensofine Giant. Even though it would be much more enjoyable for all parties to just talk boxing and get along, some people ONLY want to address me with beef, as if nothing else I have typed is relevant.

KookedKrack's anger is understandable. All of his life, people have been snapping his pens in half and shoving them back into his glow-in-the-dark pocket protector...thus ruining his favorite one of a kind Doctor Spock autographed dress shirt with the famous emblem from episode 76 on the left pocket. I, for some reason, am a horrible reminder of that experience...and so he feels the need to lash out at me in the safest form possible...the internet.

He needs to get over this obsession with starting beef with me, though...and stop blaming me for his pocket protector damage that happened to him damn near to weeks ago. That plenty of time to move on and get it out of his mind.
KENSOFINE
Oh, yeah...if anyone can show me ONE instance where I INITIATED any negative dealings with ANY person directly, as has been done to me...I would love to see it.

Post the link in this thread, please.
KookedKrack
dry.gif

I would bet anything that this guys name isn't even ken his screen name is just him projecting his love for his life partner. blush.gif
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 15 2009, 01:12 PM) *
dry.gif

I would bet anything that this guys name isn't even ken his screen name is just him projecting his love for his life partner. blush.gif

Why, dude? LOL. Seriously, you must not have been breast-fed as a baby, cuz there seems to be some vital developmental deficiencies going on here.

I dont even blame you. I blame your parents, as these mentally challenged traits should have been dealt with early on through extensive psychological testing, pre-puberty.

Add that to the fact that you are a Dominican...IN NEW JERSEY....

Yeah, ummm....that's pretty much God's permission slip for you to commit suicide and start over.

You're welcome.
KookedKrack
Take a step back look at your last few post full of raging paragraphs over something you aren't upset about right? It's okay breh you thought you were going to come here and flex your e-muscle and ended up getting clowned instead. No one is taking this serious but you with your rambling long winded post, they should have never put pc's in the special ed classes. thumbsdown_anim.gif
JD
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 15 2009, 12:50 PM) *
You must be unfamiliar with my introduction to this site. Check my posts. I initially came very positive, and even made it a point to avoid beef. I even sent PM's saying its not that serious...to people hell bent on direct confrontation.

Well, eventually...you end up getting what you ask for...just ask KookedKrack (dumbest screen-name in history, by the way). In my second topic post, I even stated that I DID NOT want beef...but again, people initiate it, and I respond in a way so as to discourage them.

KookedKrack is slightly slower, so he keeps touching the stove, burning one finger at a time. Hopefully, he will find out that its too hot...before he takes his shoes off so as to continue this pattern of stupidity.

But, just out of curiosity...

Cant you show me a post where I have EVER initiated a verbal assault on anyone? Please post that link.

I'll wait.

In fairness, upon actually looking closer, a lot of what you threw out came in response to others.

I think it all started when you felt the need to call people out for piling on with their gripes about the writing style of the thread starter, which in the end, probably wasn't necessary...that post is not the easiest to read...but whatever.

That said, it does seem like you take the messageboard back and forth rather seriously and are kind of pissed off...no? Unless, of course, you are just bored - which is certainly possible.
Big Slim Sweet
I go through 90% of my life alternately pissed off or bored.

The other 10% I'm drunk or stoned.

What? What??

Seriously I think a lot of posters initially come on the scene ready to spew some venom. I know I did back in '02. Then I just got tired of it. I think it's probably what inspires some folks to go from lurking on the boards to actually start posting. That need to get their point across to those they disagree with.

Anyway, makes for decent reading at least when I'm at work (where I'm both bored AND pissed offusually, btw)
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (JD @ Dec 15 2009, 01:34 PM) *
In fairness, upon actually looking closer, a lot of what you threw out came in response to others.

I think it all started when you felt the need to call people out for piling on with their gripes about the writing style of the thread starter, which in the end, probably wasn't necessary...that post is not the easiest to read...but whatever.

That said, it does seem like you take the messageboard back and forth rather seriously and are kind of pissed off...no? Unless, of course, you are just bored - which is certainly possible.

In all fairness, ALL of what I throw is in RESPONSE to others. What I was responding to in this thread is the pattern. The same thing that happened to dude was attempted on me, in my LUCKIEST BASTARD thread. People decided it would be more fun to attack me then address the topic. The more I tried to refocus the attacks, the more courage people got to attack. I let that go, and started a p4p criteria list, and said I would rather be peaceful, but let me know if beef is more important to you. Read the thread. Beef was more important.

Fast forward to this guy. He made an interesting post out of enthusiasm, and most people seemed more concerned with his grammatical structure than the points he was making.

I spoke up in dude's defense against that corny herd mentality toward gay bullying...which of course ruffled the feathers of members in the gay herd. No more, no less. I have never disrespected or said an unkind thing toward you, as you seem to analyze and address your points, logically...even if we dont agree. That is respectable. Attempted E-bullying is not.

Huntin aint as fun when the Bear has the gun, as they say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.