Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chris Henry
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KookedKrack
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

Damn what is going on with football players their girlfriends are taking them out left and right.

in 2009

NFL players<<NFL girlfriends

Rappers<<Police
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea, this is a damn shame. It finally looked like he was getting things together with his life too, since the Bengals let him back on the team. RIP.
King Eugene
If any of these football players where smart they would not having any domestic disputes with their GF's in Charlotte, NC. Anybody remember Rae Carruth and Fred Lane?

On another note a lady friend of mine is friends with Henry's fiance and she called me last night when I was at working talking about he was dead. I was in shock cause they hadn't pronounced it on the news or on the web. I wonder why they tried to keep it under wraps for so long.
BGv2.0
It's really hard for me to feel sorry for any of these motherfuckers.

I mean...McNair was a married man...fuckin around with a crazy bitch....

This guy was in the back of a pickup trying to beat his way into the cab to who knows what....MAYBE assualt this chick AGAIN?

One thing's for sure....he was not acting in any rational adult fashion.....not saying he deserves to die for that....but I don't feel shit for either of them.

If you put me in their same respective position in life....there are two things I can assure you I would not die from....fucking some nutty bitch in an apartment I was renting for her....and falling out of a truck trying to beat my way into the cab....not gonna happen.

Mino
R.I.P Chris Henry!!! Just when it looked like it was going well
KookedKrack
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:05 PM) *
It's really hard for me to feel sorry for any of these motherfuckers.

I mean...McNair was a married man...fuckin around with a crazy bitch....

This guy was in the back of a pickup trying to beat his way into the cab to who knows what....MAYBE assualt this chick AGAIN?

One thing's for sure....he was not acting in any rational adult fashion.....not saying he deserves to die for that....but I don't feel shit for either of them.

If you put me in their same respective position in life....there are two things I can assure you I would not die from....fucking some nutty bitch in an apartment I was renting for her....and falling out of a truck trying to beat my way into the cab....not gonna happen.

Yeah you have a point.... I mean these guys are millionaires why even put yourself in these positions. Either way its still fucked up though death isn't something i would wish on anybody.
D-MARV
RIP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.