Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nate Campbell a Golden Boy Promotion fighter WOW!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MarzB
Who would have predicted this??? From Fightnews.com

Unfortunately they also signed that twat Mora also but wow.

The word is that Nate realizes that this is a business and that DK didn't have some of the relationships with TV and other vehicles that he needs at this stage of his career.

After that scathing editorial Nate wrote about GBP and the Ring belt along with what he's said about Oscar it's amazing this union occurred.

Atleast he got away from Don King who he's made plenty of off hand comments about how he was holding him back.

Lets see how this pans.
D-MARV
Campbell-Judah on the undercard of Mayweather-Pacquiao!
Fadetwist
QUOTE (MarzB @ Dec 17 2009, 08:39 PM) *
Who would have predicted this??? From Fightnews.com

Unfortunately they also signed that twat Mora also but wow.

The word is that Nate realizes that this is a business and that DK didn't have some of the relationships with TV and other vehicles that he needs at this stage of his career.

After that scathing editorial Nate wrote about GBP and the Ring belt along with what he's said about Oscar it's amazing this union occurred.

Atleast he got away from Don King who he's made plenty of off hand comments about how he was holding him back.

Lets see how this pans.

They just sold their soul to a cross-dressing Satan.
MarzB
LOL you're right.

PS: I hate your signature thumbsdown_anim.gif
D-MARV
I like his Sig! thumbsup_anim.gif
thehype
Great. Now Golden Boy has another brotha who's going to be complaining about not getting fights.

laugh.gif

On a side note, I wonder if Nate will get that fight with Marquez he was wanting now.

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
I don't ever want to see Mora fight again. EVER. Unless it's against someone who is definately going to KHTFO!

Only one I want Nate to fight is Bradley again, so Tim can beat him all over the ring again and stop him.
King Eugene
Judah vs. Campbell would be great for the undercard and if he becomes Floyd's sparring partner that would help him a lot. My question is how long would that last because you know Judah would be going at Floyd with revenge in the back of his mind.
D-MARV
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 18 2009, 01:49 AM) *
Judah vs. Campbell would be great for the undercard and if he becomes Floyd's sparring partner that would help him a lot. My question is how long would that last because you know Judah would be going at Floyd with revenge in the back of his mind.

Judah and Mayweather are actually friends. There both just so competitive that they let themselves go at times.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 17 2009, 09:10 PM) *
I don't ever want to see Mora fight again. EVER. Unless it's against someone who is definately going to KHTFO!

Only one I want Nate to fight is Bradley again, so Tim can beat him all over the ring again and stop him.

you spoke exactly what i was saying... i have no desire to see mora fight unless hes getting stretched out COLD on the canvas.... lol... i cant stand that cocky fuck....
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Fadetwist @ Dec 17 2009, 08:08 PM) *
They just sold their soul to a cross-dressing Satan.

smile_anim.gif

The sad part is that its getting hard to fight on hbo unless you are a Goldenboy fighter.
The Original MrFactor
Yay!! maybe he'll get all those fights and paydays he wants so badly. Hatton, JMM, Ortiz and maybe Mayweather will need him to step up to WW...

yeah fucking right! aint shit gonna change for that guy...
King Eugene
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Dec 18 2009, 09:30 AM) *
Judah and Mayweather are actually friends. There both just so competitive that they let themselves go at times.

They probably WHERE friends but I don't think they are anymore. They maybe respect each other but I doubt friends. I know the bill was Sworn Enemies but after a low blow and the altercation afterwards I don't see them seeing eye to eye anymore. I'd love to see those sparring sessions on 24/7 but Mayweather doesn't let his be shown. So with that said I'm sure Zab would come out and say what he did to Floyd, Floyd would disagree, they'll find a way to cash in on a rematch and people will continue to dislike both guys.

Welp just read the article on the front page. I just might be wrong. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.