Full Version: Avatar
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Pretty good film with great special effects.... maybe the best film of the year
Spyder
Even better than New Moon?
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 19 2009, 06:40 PM) *
I have heard a lot of good things about this movie. One thing I'm not sure of, wasn't it one of those anime cartoons or something? If it was a cartoon, do you need to watch the show to enjoy it?

All I know is that they used ground breaking motion capture to shoot this thing.

It will change the way that movies get shot...no more need to render endless CGI...just point and shoot within your established CG world. You even get real-time feedback on set. Awesome shit!
STEVENSKI
Look I hate the fantasy shit & really really hated LOTR but this movie gets 9.5/10 from me I was so fucking impressed.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 19 2009, 11:40 PM) *
I have heard a lot of good things about this movie. One thing I'm not sure of, wasn't it one of those anime cartoons or something? If it was a cartoon, do you need to watch the show to enjoy it?

You're thinking of "Avatar: The windebender" or some shit like that. They're two completely different stories.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 20 2009, 04:56 AM) *
You're thinking of "Avatar: The windebender" or some shit like that. They're two completely different stories.

What he said. Except it is "airbender". The one about the cartoon is being made right now I believe, they shot a scene from the movie in my area. This movie is from James Cameron and has nothing to do with the series.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.