QUOTE (Maxy @ Dec 20 2009, 04:40 PM)
OK, he hasn't gotten the backing from the majority of Americans on here for his bullshit claims about handwraps and the country he was boxing in, but it gets sickening, and fuckin' pathetic, the way Americans blame defeats on the basis that they were boxing abroad.
It's a global sport, America is losing its grip and that is life. Suck it up Roy. You're faded and right now I don't see any dominant American out there.
Shit is changing.
lol...I wonder how many liters of swill you funneled before posting that absolute bullshit...man....2009 has fucked you UP.
God I hate arguing this because it's so damn obvious you're wrong...but look at the names...LOOK AT THEM.
1. Mayweather - Prime and Dominant.
2. Mosley - Old, but still a Force.
3. Hopkins - Old, but still a Force.
4. Dawson - Not even Prime yet.
5. Ward - Not even Prime yet.
6. Bradley - Not even Prime yet.
7. Pavlik - Prime.
8. Williams - Prime.
9. Guerrero - Not even Prime yet.
10. Viloria - Prime.
11. Cunningham - Prime.
12. Dirrell - You know it was an English Decision.
13. Alexander - Green Talent. Beat the brakes off a faded
, top Brit.
14. Cloud - Green Talent. Beat the brakes off yet ANOTHER faded
, top Brit.
15. Jacobs - Green Talent.
16. Berto...ain't shit to me, but yeah, not even Prime yet for ya face.
so don't EVEN try to say American Boxing is faded...ain't a damn thing changed....I think you're just saying these things out of frustration...because English/British Boxing was officially put on LIFE SUPPORT this year...
Taking away Woods' and Witter's BEATINGS from our up and coming C Team talent
, you have....
1. Calzaghe retiring, his so called "Legacy" gets exposed.
2. Hatton getting annihilated AGAIN, reaches Joke Status.
3. Froch gets Home Country Gift of The Year, looks to be on his last legs. I thought Cobras struck quickly with precision...
4. Khan's glass ass bein' protected....surprise, surprise.
5. Haye bein' a PUNK....and for the record....IF he ever lets his balls drop out of his body and fights The Klits, he will surely die.
I really hated posting this here at FH, man...matter of fact...I think I'm gonna go post this somewhere where they really deserve it...they can thank you for settin' me off...lol....but it's like this, old friend....you're better than them
....don't let this year and the rebuilding phase you're goin' through get to you too...