Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Watching Kelly Pavlik?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spyder
Bueller?
JLUVBABY
any of the mods know what happened to my pac mayweather thread?... just wondering why it was killed... i didnt think it was a typical pac/mayweather thread....
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 19 2009, 08:42 PM) *
any of the mods know what happened to my pac mayweather thread?... just wondering why it was killed... i didnt think it was a typical pac/mayweather thread....

STOP BITCHING ABOUT DELETED THREADS! lol

Just playing.

I think it was merged with the others.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 19 2009, 10:42 PM) *

The Mayweather thread was merged, not killed. I indicated the 1 merged topic in the post description that reads something like "Pacquiao-Mayweather agree to March 13th terms. (All Comments Here) Your post and You Tube Video is in there.

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
i wasnt trippin... lol.. just was wondering.. i thought it was a good youtube vid....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Dec 19 2009, 10:58 PM) *
STOP BITCHING ABOUT DELETED THREADS! lol

Just playing.

I think it was merged with the others.

lol.. you done had a few to disappear... lol...
Spyder
Five responses, and none are watching Kelly Pavlik.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
LMAO @ Spyder.

Goes to show you where Pavlik stands.
The Original MrFactor
Who?
kidbazooka1
Pavlik is a biaaaaaaaaatch.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Dec 20 2009, 12:23 AM) *
LMAO @ Spyder.

Goes to show you where Pavlik stands.

Crazy how quickly things can change in the sport of Boxing. Just in 2007 Pavlik was held in high regards...even getting consideration for FOY. After a dec. loss to Hopkins and an injury to cancel a fight with Williams he is considered garbage and a bitch. Frankly, I think he knocks Williams out after seeing his last fight. We tend to forget that this guy is still the Undisputed Middleweight Champion of the world. Top Rank still wants the Williams fight and I think they will push for it.
Fitz
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 20 2009, 07:57 PM) *
Just in 2007 Pavlik was held in high regards...

Just in 2007 I was trying to show everybody the way. I tried to tell everybody he was an overrated fraud. He had a big right hand and that was it for him. Highly overrated.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 20 2009, 05:16 AM) *
Just in 2007 I was trying to show everybody the way. I tried to tell everybody he was an overrated fraud. He had a big right hand and that was it for him. Highly overrated.

He may be a bit overrated, but he still beats Williams IMO.
mrwigi
anyone know where i can watch it?
D-MARV
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 20 2009, 06:01 AM) *
He may be a bit overrated, but he still beats Williams IMO.

Pavlik doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Dec 21 2009, 12:02 PM) *
Pavlik doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Dude Martinez put Williams down,what do you think would happen if Pavlik hit him flush with a right hand??
D-MARV
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 21 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Dude Martinez put Williams down,what do you think would happen if Pavlik hit him flush with a right hand??

LOL, When Pavlik learns how to throw quick, counter right hooks then Ill be worried... Until then PWIll wins this fight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Dec 21 2009, 11:41 PM) *
LOL, When Pavlik learns how to throw quick, counter right hooks then Ill be worried... Until then PWIll wins this fight.

Good point but Williams might get hit with that shot..His defense isn't that great..
caneman
I really thought Pavlik totally ducked PWill but I am not so sure now! I know it's a fight I wanna see so I hope Pavlik is serious...I think their could some serious blood between the 2 guys. It's funny, I thought Pavlik was better then he really is but he can bang a bit & while I think PWill has the style to outpoint Pavlik badly, you never know to you see what happens in the ring! As Tyson once said," Everyone has a game plan til they get hit "! The fact is that PWill is so busy throwing punches that his defense is actually bad IMO and it should be throwing that many punches. That said Pavlik would have his work cut out for him so he better pack a lunch!

Both guys get beat up in this fight IMO & I think it will happen & will be exciting & VERY entertaining. I believe Pavlik gets kinda sliced up in his face & it will not be pretty & if Pavlik can land 1/2 as many punches as Martinez did, PWill will go down & go down hard so really it's win win for fight fans as we see what both guys truly have! Jack Loew needs to show Pavlik more then 1-1-2 though or PWill wins easy by UD!
SmartyBeardo
Not much.
King Eugene
As much as I hate to think it....Williams will get caught, dropped, and stopped. I'm rooting for Williams though. Hopefully he'll focus on his defense during training and avoid those straight rights. Granite Pavlik isn't a southpaw, throws great counters or right hooks but one thing he will do is land. Hell he landed on Hopkins(not often) and Williams defense is no where near Hopkins.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 23 2009, 04:28 AM) *
As much as I hate to think it....Williams will get caught, dropped, and stopped. I'm rooting for Williams though. Hopefully he'll focus on his defense during training and avoid those straight rights. Granite Pavlik isn't a southpaw, throws great counters or right hooks but one thing he will do is land. He'll he landed on Hopkins(not often) and Williams defense is no where near Hopkins.

Yup..Agree with ya..
Fitz
Pavlik is a fucking cancer patient. That is all.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 23 2009, 04:08 AM) *
Pavlik is a fucking cancer patient. That is all.

LOL HAHAHAHA WTF?!?!?!?!
Fitz
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 23 2009, 11:38 PM) *
LOL HAHAHAHA WTF?!?!?!?!

Seriously. Look at Kelly Pavlik.

Can you seriously tell me that this junk box doesn't look like he belongs on a hospital bed as a cancer patient? You know it.
JonnyBlaze
He doesn't look like a cancer patient here..

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 23 2009, 09:54 PM) *
He doesn't look like a cancer patient here..

He possibly looks like an Aids patient in that one laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 24 2009, 02:45 PM) *
He possibly looks like an Aids patient in that one laugh.gif

Exactly.

Anyway you slice it, he looks ill.
D-MARV
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 23 2009, 03:28 AM) *
As much as I hate to think it....Williams will get caught, dropped, and stopped. I'm rooting for Williams though. Hopefully he'll focus on his defense during training and avoid those straight rights. Granite Pavlik isn't a southpaw, throws great counters or right hooks but one thing he will do is land. Hell he landed on Hopkins(not often) and Williams defense is no where near Hopkins.

Don't you sell out King... Deep down inside you know you don't believe that shit you just wrote... PWill wins and wins BIG!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 23 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Exactly.

Anyway you slice it, he looks ill.

Because he is skinny looking??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.