Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitelrs reaction to Pacquiao-Cotto fight....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG

LOL watch this
Fitz
Haha.

Nobody will understand it because nobody follows Australian Rules Football, but Hitler going off about the "All Australian Team 2009" was heaps funnier laugh.gif

Spyder
"Australian Rules Football"? Is that like Field Hockey?
RollsRoyce
Has anyone ever really tried balut? I've never met even a filipino who will admit trying it. lol.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (RollsRoyce @ Dec 20 2009, 10:30 AM) *
Has anyone ever really tried balut? I've never met even a filipino who will admit trying it. lol.

What is balut?
thehype
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 20 2009, 10:01 AM) *
What is balut?

Duck embryo.

Snoop
QUOTE (RollsRoyce @ Dec 20 2009, 03:30 PM) *

I've tried that shit. But it was with some Laos folk.
Fitz
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 21 2009, 01:12 AM) *
"Australian Rules Football"? Is that like Field Hockey?

Think NFL, except they run non stop, they tackle and bump hard they kick and handball and mark (catch). They are just much fitter all round. A very tough and physical sport, so no comparison to field hockey.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (RollsRoyce @ Dec 20 2009, 06:30 AM) *

I've tried Balut man, depending on your tastes it's pretty good and it doesn't taste gross or anything. You have to get around the fact you're eating a duck embryo and once u can do that, it's fine. Lol I love how that used to be one of the challenges on Fear Factor, I would rip that challenge up and then ask for seconds
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 20 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Think NFL, except they run non stop, they tackle and bump hard they kick and handball and mark (catch). They are just much fitter all round. A very tough and physical sport, so no comparison to field hockey.

Rugby?

dntknw.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 21 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Rugby?

dntknw.gif

Nah, that's the crappy sport Stevenski watches laugh.gif

Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 20 2009, 05:05 PM) *

Sweet, I think I found video of what you're talking about...

KookedKrack
QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 20 2009, 02:42 PM) *
Duck embryo.

bad.gif

whoa.
jackdog
test
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.