Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Tyson returns to the ring.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
Jan. 11th 2010 Mike Tyson will be hosting Monday Night Raw shok.gif

I am willing to bet anything that he will be a way better host than Floyd and Ricky Hatton.
AussieLad
Mike should be a professional boxing commentator. He has a very good knowledge of boxing and the history of the sport
Fitz
What a start to the year. Bret "The Hitman" Hart has signed a short term contract with the WWE which will begin from January 1st to sometime in April. Wooooooooooooooo.

Stopped watching wrestling, but may watch it again for a short time while Bret Hart is on, and I am going to have to check out Tyson.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 22 2009, 06:06 PM) *
What a start to the year. Bret "The Hitman" Hart has signed a short term contract with the WWE which will begin from January 1st to sometime in April. Wooooooooooooooo.

Stopped watching wrestling, but may watch it again for a short time while Bret Hart is on, and I am going to have to check out Tyson.

Agreed.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 22 2009, 11:06 PM) *

The return of the Hitman = the return of my youth!!!
Fitz
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 23 2009, 10:44 AM) *
The return of the Hitman = the return of my youth!!!

Pretty much. He is "The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be" laugh.gif

He was my favourite wrestler of all time.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 22 2009, 08:12 PM) *
Pretty much. He is "The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be" laugh.gif

He was my favourite wrestler of all time.

Even at his age hitman is probably still a better worker than the whole current roster that is how shitty its been lately.
Fitz
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 11:22 AM) *
Even at his age hitman is probably still a better worker than the whole current roster that is how shitty its been lately.

I haven't watched it consistently in years, though every couple of weeks I will flick past it and watch it for 20 minutes or so. I notice there are a few guys now living off their fathers name. I also notice that a lot of the wrestlers all look bland and kind of the same. You don't see many unique guys like you did back in the day.
provo
WWE was the shit when it was WWF after it changed it wasn't the same....
Bret Hart back! I gotta watch it! LOL the return of the "sharpshooter" ....
Hey maybe will get a New Hart foundation ,is jim the anviel niedhart still alive ?
SmartyBeardo
Shouldn't this thread be titled "Tyson Returns To The Circus"?
lloyd mayflower

Wonder if these 2 will face off again, id love it. Kudos to Stone Cold on proficient use of the middle digit
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 22 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Hey maybe will get a New Hart foundation ,is jim the anviel niedhart still alive ?

I believe that he is.

Other past members of the HF like Owen Hart and The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, not so much.
Fitz
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Dec 24 2009, 03:00 AM) *
I believe that he is.

Are you sure? I haven't seen dj necro in a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.