Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paulie Malignaggi
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Hittman25
I hate him he talks crazy and he is not a very exciting boxer to watch. He has no power and ill give him that he can dance circles around a fat juan diaz and tag him a few times but if he thinks he could last with Marquez boy this foo is smoking dope.........I hate em!!!!!

KookedKrack
dntknw.gif

I like Paulie he works well with the skillset he has .....no homo. Sometimes his shit talking can get annoying but this is boxing what do you expect?
kingknockout
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 04:54 PM) *
dntknw.gif

I like Paulie he works well with the skillset he has .....no homo. Sometimes his shit talking can get annoying but this is boxing what do you expect?

he has the skills to beat marquez...all he has to do is make marquez fight at his pace, and don't let him find a rhythm, marquez is a counter puncher, but if paulie can get his jabs off quick enough it just might be a factor.
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 09:54 PM) *
dntknw.gif

Shit talking is fine in boxing, if you can back it up. Paulie was talking shit from the first round in the Diaz rematch without really doing anything. In fact, the second he did have Diaz hurt, he chose to shit talk instead of fight, which is fucking disgraceful.

I do appreciate his interviews though. I think his comments are pretty on point.
Lil-lightsout
Paulie annoys the heck out of me. He is an okay fighter, but there a bunch of fighters that would surely beat him at 140. He just talks too much shit, and he is so boring to watch. I give him some credit though, because with his girlish power, he does beat some decent fighters.
Maxy
I think he's a good future opponent for Amir Khan because he's feather fisted and he's something of a name.
alaganza
I think Paulie is pretty talented. The biggest knock on him for me is the lack of power. If Paulie could pop he would be dangerous. As it stands the only danger Paulie brings is the danger of being outpointed which still could equate to a win.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 05:54 PM) *
dntknw.gif

I agree with ya man..I like Paulie myself..He has a crazy jab and I like how that is main focus on his offense attack..If Paulie did have power,he'd be messing a lot of guys up..Yet I kinda think he doesn't know how to use whatever kinda power he has in him..He doesn't really pivot when punching and he doesn't get the full twist in his hips because of it..He has more of an amateur type style where he'd rather land punches and get points than go for the kill..The real reason why though in my opinion is because he has very bad hands and is afraid of breaking them again so he throws punches with not much weight into them..
The CEO
provo
He annoys the fuk out of me ,I can't stand his ass LOL.especially when he wears extensions in a fight , he just looks like a damn fag. He's a fighter I would love to just crack his ass
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 23 2009, 11:08 PM) *

guido swagger at a hundred thousand trillion.

"Gimmie two Jäger bombs chief."

Snoop
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 24 2009, 03:51 AM) *
I agree with ya man..I like Paulie myself..He has a crazy jab and I like how that is main focus on his offense attack..If Paulie did have power,he'd be messing a lot of guys up..Yet I kinda think he doesn't know how to use whatever kinda power he has in him..He doesn't really pivot when punching and he doesn't get the full twist in his hips because of it..He has more of an amateur type style where he'd rather land punches and get points than go for the kill..The real reason why though in my opinion is because he has very bad hands and is afraid of breaking them again so he throws punches with not much weight into them..

Nice observation. I agree that he has more of an amateur, point-oriented style as well.
Douchebag
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 23 2009, 11:30 PM) *
He annoys the fuk out of me ,I can't stand his ass LOL.especially when he wears extensions in a fight , he just looks like a damn fag. He's a fighter I would love to just lick the crack of his ass

WTF?
King Eugene
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 24 2009, 01:39 AM) *
WTF?

roflmao man I almost busted a blood vessel laughing at that shit.
mexi-cutioner
Malignaggi is like a Miley Cyrus song....infront of your buddies, you'lll act like u dislike Miley Cyrus and trashtalk her song....but secretly u enjoy the song and when no1 is around u'll tune in. So yes, deep down I like Malignaggi....but unlike provo not enough to lick his asss crack
BigG
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 24 2009, 12:20 PM) *
Malignaggi is like a Miley Cyrus song....infront of your buddies, you'lll act like u dislike Miley Cyrus and trashtalk her song....but secretly u enjoy the song and when no1 is around u'll tune in. So yes, deep down I like Malignaggi....but unlike provo not enough to lick his asss crack

Your saying you like Miley Cyrus?

Paulie won me over with the Cotto fight.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 24 2009, 04:52 AM) *

Dude.....have u HEARD "Party in the USA"?????

That sshit made my f*cking year
BigG
Ok I'm coming out.....

*I probly shouldn't say this...but at times I get so scared/When I think about the previouis..relationship we shred...../It was awesome but we lost and its impossible for me...not to care*
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 24 2009, 07:59 AM) *
Dude.....have u HEARD "Party in the USA"?????

That sshit made my f*cking year

QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 24 2009, 08:04 AM) *
Ok I'm coming out.....

*I probly shouldn't say this...but at times I get so scared/When I think about the previouis..relationship we shred...../It was awesome but we lost and its impossible for me...not to care*

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

WOW.

Although I DO have to admit that "The Climb" is a badass song...very inspirational.

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 24 2009, 08:10 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

WOW.

Although I DO have to admit that "The Climb" is a badass song...very inspirational.

For some reason I always thought a little black boy sang that song...

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

Miley's got some long ass legs...I deem her and Taylor Swift "Smashworthy"...if they're legal ofcourse...lol

BigG
If were talking about the Disney bitches I find Selena Gomez adorable and cute..
Fitz
Man, I loved this Miley song.

Good call on her legs, she is sexy in a slutty way. You can see it in her eyes as well, she has a whore face and you can tell she is a big fan of the cock. I would destroy her.

By the way, funny that a Paulie thread got turned into a thread talking about a woman.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 06:24 AM) *
By the way, funny that a Paulie thread got turned into a thread talking about a woman.

OH.....so this thread ISN'T actually meant for us to talk about Miley Cyrus????? :|

My mistake.
mexi-cutioner

I like Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Fitz
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 25 2009, 02:05 AM) *
OH.....so this thread ISN'T actually meant for us to talk about Miley Cyrus????? :|

My mistake.

I'm not complaing. It is better than talking about Paulie. I just found it funny that a thread about a greasy metrosexual turned into a thread about women, haha.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 24 2009, 07:52 AM) *

smile_anim.gif

He was fighting with a broken jaw a hurt hand and was clearly outmatched but still fought his heart out.........

Now about Miley Cyrus you guys must not know that she jumped on a track with one of the GOATS

shok.gif
RollsRoyce
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 24 2009, 09:18 AM) *
If were talking about Disney, I find Selena Gomez adorable and cute..

I have a friend that looks so much like Selena Gomez that she gets people coming up to her all the time to get an autograph.

Paulie is a guy I love to hate. I've never seen anyone get so much credit for taking a beating (Cotto fight). Neways, dude has some skills but so what, he's extremely unlikable.

My son is too young to really like Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus. Pretty sure my son will never have liked those 2 neways, lol. I have a feeling my daughter (Coming Soon) might grow up to like the next "Miley Cyrus" tho, whoever that may be.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Why not? What kind of activities does he do, or the type of toys he plays with that got you to come up with that conclusion?

why are you always "probing"?
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 03:24 PM) *

Well, first it turned into a thread about how some posters have a secret closet fetish for gay teeny-bopper Disney music. Then it turned into talking about how a girl that was born in 1992 looks like she has the love of cock written all over her face. Wouldn't exactly say it simply "turned into a thread talking about a woman".

laugh.gif

BigG's really the only one that should be admitting to any of this shit.
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 24 2009, 04:17 PM) *
smile_anim.gif

He was fighting with a broken jaw a hurt hand and was clearly outmatched but still fought his heart out.........

Now about Miley Cyrus you guys must not know that she jumped on a track with one of the GOATS

shok.gif

That shit is fucking DISGRACEFUL. I thought it was bad when Em redid Pac's old tracks and spliced his vocals on there as if he was fucking cool with the guy back in the day. Now you got packaged and manufactured "culture-in-a-box" pop Disney stars laying tracks with legends of hip-hop? WTF is happening to music?
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 24 2009, 11:59 AM) *
Well, first it turned into a thread about how some posters have a secret closet fetish for gay teeny-bopper Disney music. Then it turned into talking about how a girl that was born in 1992 looks like she has the love of cock written all over her face. Wouldn't exactly say it simply "turned into a thread talking about a woman".

laugh.gif

BigG's really the only one that should be admitting to any of this shit.

17 is ok in some states unsure.gif

no pedo.
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 09:24 AM) *
Man, I loved this Miley song.

Good call on her legs, she is sexy in a slutty way. You can see it in her eyes as well, she has a whore face and you can tell she is a big fan of the cock. I would destroy her.

LMAO!!

Yep...she's a Country Girl....they're like that...you can trust ME on that one...lol

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 24 2009, 10:07 AM) *

I like Vanessa Anne Hudgens

She's dirty and overrated...like Pacquiao.

taunt.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn, I was going to post in here about how much of a Malignaggi fan I am to find that we got some miley lovers in here. It's all good my 20 year old buddy has the hots for her, so yea. Paulie a solid fighter though when he uses them legs and that jab. He can beat a lot of fighters with those assets. However, I guess a lot of people are turned off by his attitude. I can understand that for sure, but he's still one solid fighter.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 24 2009, 10:19 AM) *
LMAO!!

Yep...she's a Country Girl....they're like that...you can trust ME on that one...lol

She's dirty and overrated...like Pacquiao.

taunt.gif

CEO's just mad he admitted that he's into holding other men's hands in another thread, and that his fantasy squad is garbage fuck.gif

VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS ISN'T DIRTY AND OVERRATED
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 24 2009, 03:42 PM) *
CEO's just mad he admitted that he's into holding other men's hands in another thread, and that his fantasy squad is garbage fuck.gif

VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS ISN'T DIRTY AND OVERRATED

LMAO!...bold it and underline it.

Yes she iiiiisssss.....

and YOUR squad is one notch above a pack of Jerry's Kids...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 24 2009, 01:12 PM) *
LMAO!...bold it and underline it.

Yes she iiiiisssss.....

and YOUR squad is one notch above a pack of Jerry's Kids...

Vanessa Anne Hudgens could take out anyone on your FH team anyday.

And YOUR squad is more embarassing than the 2-27 New Jersey Nets
Snoop
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 24 2009, 08:36 PM) *
Damn, I was going to post in here about how much of a Malignaggi fan I am to find that we got some miley lovers in here. It's all good my 20 year old buddy has the hots for her, so yea. Paulie a solid fighter though when he uses them legs and that jab. He can beat a lot of fighters with those assets. However, I guess a lot of people are turned off by his attitude. I can understand that for sure, but he's still one solid fighter.

Sorry man. If you can't tell, this thread is no longer about Paulie. It went from the music of Miley Cyrus to which jail-bait prospects' 18th birthday we should all be counting down.

My vote goes to Vanessa Hudges. Wait. She's well over 18 now right? Does that make it okay to now look at the nudie pics that were uploaded a few years ago? (semi-serious question).

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 24 2009, 04:52 PM) *
Vanessa Anne Hudgens could take out anyone on your FH team anyday.

And YOUR squad is more embarassing than the 2-27 New Jersey Nets

sad.gif

*lives in NJ*
The CEO
3 things...

1. Malignaggi got beat by a past-it Hatton (haha.gif), and his in-ring antics are shameful...coughDOUCHEcough.

2. Miley Cyrus will be a hungry whore in bed someday if she isn't already...

3. I'll leave Vanessa Hudgens alone from now on out of respect and sympathy for mexi-cutioner...dealing with "Bloodgate" and having a 3rd Rate Fantasy Squad must be rough on him right about now.

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 24 2009, 07:03 PM) *
3 things...

1. Malignaggi got beat by a past-it Hatton ( haha.gif ), and his in-ring antics are shameful...coughDOUCHEcough.

2. Miley Cyrus will be a hungry whore in bed someday if she isn't already...

3. I'll leave Vanessa Hudgens alone from now on out of respect and sympathy for mexi-cutioner...dealing with "Bloodgate" and having a 3rd Rate Fantasy Squad must be rough on him right about now.

laugh.gif

1. Miley Cyrus ain't all that.

2. Ain't nothing wrong with this....she'd get it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Look I'll be the first to call Paulie a feather fisted faggot, but he does have my respect for the way he took a flogging off Cotto and kept on trucking. Makes me laugh at all those Roid defenders on another thread defending Roid's 'heart' when he faced Tarver in their first fight.

Taking the kind of beating Paulie took and knowing that you have ZERO chance to win a fight shows real heart-and trust me it pains me to say that.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 10:24 AM) *

Ha ha Fitz too much. I spent a full five minutes rolling around the floor laughing-I also think you're 100% right clapping.gif
RollsRoyce
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 24 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Why not? What kind of activities does he do, or the type of toys he plays with that got you to come up with that conclusion?

He's 1 1/2. He plays peek-a-boo, and chase/tag. He also likes beating up stuffed animals, playing with toy cars, playing with sticks and sports balls, and throwing objects at people really hard.

Wierdest thing is he sleeps with his arms held in a high guard. LOL, has always done that, even in the womb.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 25 2009, 07:33 AM) *

@:45

wub.gif
mexi-cutioner

R.Kelly would appreciate this thread as much as we do
kingknockout
are dudes serious with this thread? like really? huh.gif
Snoop
Seriously. This is getting borderline creepy for me. LOL
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Dec 28 2009, 07:01 PM) *
are dudes serious with this thread? like really? huh.gif

......DO I LOOK LIKE I'M F*CKING JOKING?!!?!
Douchebag
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Dec 29 2009, 07:42 AM) *
......DO I LOOK LIKE I'M F*CKING JOKING?!!?!

I guess after 12 it's lunch around here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.