Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video of Manny giving blood
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
He doesn't look scared to me in this video or freaked out.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...CgT0S9mlYSTf1S1
mexi-cutioner
lol wow....i'm speechlesss
torvix2000
I'm speechless, too!
Fitz
Hahaha.
JLUVBABY
he looks like a cool ass daddio getting ready to go clubbing watching them take his blood... lol... he's not scared of needles... personally i think whats happening is pac is getting juiced not knowing whats going on... and correct me if im wrong but hasnt freddie roach had other fighters to be found doping?... i could be wrong if so please correct me...
KookedKrack
Got 'em good.gif
xxxxxx
wtf.gif
tymoney
This is hilarious.. i clearly remember when Floyd Sr. first made the accusations.. and Roach said that Manny will take a million blood tests its not gonna make any difference cuz hes clean. Now all of a sudden Pacman afraid of needles and hes superstitious and blah blah blah. Bullshit!! I just hope the fight still go down regardless!
Lil-lightsout
LOL. Pac sure looked petrified with that needle in his arm rolleyes_anim.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 24 2009, 02:35 PM) *
LOL. Pac sure looked petrified with that needle in his arm rolleyes_anim.gif

The fear in his eyes shok.gif
Byrd Man
I won't click on a WSHH clip but apparantly he's giving blood or something? This whole situation is crazy. lol
Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Dec 24 2009, 08:43 PM) *
I won't click on a WSHH clip but apparantly he's giving blood or something? This whole situation is crazy. lol

Not only is he giving blood for test, but he's doing it looking like one of those douchebag mofos that wear sunglasses INSIDE the club. Scared of needles my ass.
leonthegee
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Dec 24 2009, 07:23 AM) *
I'm speechless, too!

im not mannys a bitch ive been saying this for years.
PrfPmp
can someone pls send that vid to espn???? lol
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
He must be wearing those sunglasses to shield the fear in his eyes! laugh.gif
MarzB
This is pure gold and I can't believe no one here (including myself) remembered this from 24/7..
torvix2000
I can't remember Pacquiao saying he's afraid of needles, too, as implied by his detractors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.