Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Related Mayweather-Pacquaio YouTube Fight Videos Here
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
namor
Fight Hypers,

We are creating this thread for You Tube Videos (and ONLY You Tube Videos) related to the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight. You may post the URL links to what you find on You Tube in this thread. No other URL links allowed. Please include a 1-2 line summary of what the link is about.

Three Guidelines Please:

1.) Only post relevant links (all other URL's will be deleted.) You Tube URL's only.

2.) Keep the URL links about Mayweather-Pacquiao in this thread.

3.) Please use the pinned up Mayweather-Pacquiao Negotiations thread for any and all other Pacquiao information.

This thread will help keep the URL links organized. Note that as users are clicking on an EXTERNAL SITE for the YOU TUBE VIDEOS, FIGHT HYPE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THE LINKS, NOR CAN WE BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS. The YouTube links are what you observe at your OWN RISK!

Jack

Administrator

This is a funny a** VID:

The CEO
laugh.gif

I just posted a video from the same guy in another thread...he's all over Manny like an aspiring, Filipina actress...lol

Pacquiao is a SINNER!
JLUVBABY
fuck pac... lol... pac is a nob job... if he is not doping he needs to take it out on mayweather like a real fighter... can you guys imagine may calling out roberto duran in the same manner and duran instead of fighting going to court?... duran would want blood homies... duran would take a blood test everyday leading up to the fight to prove his point... pac is not an all time great... he dont even scratch the top 50 even if he's clean... why?... you might ask?.... cuzz real fighters take care of buisness in the ring and not the courtroom... if manny was a real fighter he would want to beat the shit out of mayweather IF HE WAS CLEAN to prove his point and pick up 40 plus million... wake up pac dickfiliates... i mean pac fans...
thehype
LMAO.

That ain't right.

laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 29 2009, 09:49 PM) *
LMAO.

That ain't right.

laugh.gif

I take it no more 'mubahay' Hype?
torvix2000
LOL! Gayweather's the one preventing Pacquiao from doing business in the ring.
gbh32001
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 30 2009, 09:41 AM) *
fuck pac... lol... pac is a nob job... if he is not doping he needs to take it out on mayweather like a real fighter... can you guys imagine may calling out roberto duran in the same manner and duran instead of fighting going to court?... duran would want blood homies... duran would take a blood test everyday leading up to the fight to prove his point... pac is not an all time great... he dont even scratch the top 50 even if he's clean... why?... you might ask?.... cuzz real fighters take care of buisness in the ring and not the courtroom... if manny was a real fighter he would want to beat the shit out of mayweather IF HE WAS CLEAN to prove his point and pick up 40 plus million... wake up pac dickfiliates... i mean pac fans...
LOL!what a blind man!
lloyd mayflower
If it were me, and someone called my integrity into question, i wouldnt leave it to some fuckin judge to sort it. If i felt strongly enough not to fight Floyd, i would take drug test every day till my next fight anyway just to prove him wrong. Tho if it were me I certainly wouldnt be turning down the payday.

The biggest thing that points towards Pacs guilt is simply his reluctance to prove his innocence
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Dec 30 2009, 04:57 AM) *
LOL!what a blind man!

im blind?... please explain homie?....
Fadetwist
I cant wait for the Tiger Woods one. I bet that's 20 min long.
WindyCityP
clapping.gif ahahahahaha
provo
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Dec 29 2009, 09:15 PM) *
LOL! Gayweather's the one preventing Pacquiao from doing business in the ring.

Yup, I see exactly what u mean LMFAO...agreeing to fight in March and at 147 with 8oz gloves which NSAC rules 10oz gloves at welterweight and also agreeing to a 10 million dollar penalty per pound if over the limit ! Yup its Mayweather LOL..
Face it your boy aint ready to step into the ring with Floyd... shit Roach said it before March is to soon,Mayweather style is to dificult... LOL..
"There's only one Mayweather"
provo
Ok so Pac is taking Mayweather to court right?
Now what happens if the Judge says ok Pac ther acusing you of steriods, take a blood test! Is Pac going to say "NO" LOL...
Pac is being a bitch he's butt hurt,talking shit ,he's already beat "Menatally"
dominicbuilder9k1
QUOTE (namor @ Dec 29 2009, 11:06 AM) *
This is a funny a** VID:

Woooaaahhh... hahahaha... I do agree, Manny Pacquiao is a role model but only as far as a boxer-fighter should be, and nothing more...simply because I know that he is CLEAN and do not use roids or something illegal to enhance his fighting ability....

....we just need to be very careful in addressing a person as a role model...because "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"...but then again, the lesser evil is a better choice in as far as choosing a "role model"...
tymoney
QUOTE (provo @ Dec 31 2009, 12:59 AM) *
Yup, I see exactly what u mean LMFAO...agreeing to fight in March and at 147 with 8oz gloves which NSAC rules 10oz gloves at welterweight and also agreeing to a 10 million dollar penalty per pound if over the limit ! Yup its Mayweather LOL..
Face it your boy aint ready to step into the ring with Floyd... shit Roach said it before March is to soon,Mayweather style is to dificult... LOL..
"There's only one Mayweather"

Lmao good one! Everybody talk so hard about how "gayweather" is pussy blah blah blah.. but yet "gayweather" is the only one tryna make this fight happen. When Floyd Sr. first with the accusations, Roach clearly said Pacman can take a million blood tests and it wont matter cuz hes clean. Now they ask him to take the blood tests and he wanna sue???? LMAO!!!
dominicbuilder9k1
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 30 2009, 12:09 AM) *
If it were me, and someone called my integrity into question, i wouldnt leave it to some fuckin judge to sort it. If i felt strongly enough not to fight Floyd, i would take drug test every day till my next fight anyway just to prove him wrong. Tho if it were me I certainly wouldnt be turning down the payday.

The biggest thing that points towards Pacs guilt is simply his reluctance to prove his innocence

I beg to disagree,...on the contrary, Pacquiao's move to file case against the Mayweathers is showing his fans and believers that he is not what his accusers claim him to be, and it is only right that he make his fight outside the ring since they started it outside the ring...

The lawsuit however, must not be tied to the fight...just like many people, i hope the fight pushes thru as much as I wish those who defamed and maligned Manny's integrity will be penalized and hopefully become a responsible persons...God Bless U.S. of America!!...as much as everybody has the right to give his opinions, there attached to that rights is the responsibility and the wisdom not to make lies and accusations. U.S. of America will not tolerate mistakes.... this is ONE reason God still bless America...this is ONE the reason U.S. of America is great!
provo
QUOTE (tymoney @ Dec 30 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Lmao good one! Everybody talk so hard about how "gayweather" is pussy blah blah blah.. but yet "gayweather" is the only one tryna make this fight happen. When Floyd Sr. first with the accusations, Roach clearly said Pacman can take a million blood tests and it wont matter cuz hes clean. Now they ask him to take the blood tests and he wanna sue???? LMAO!!!

LOL yup! I really think that Pacs Camp aint ready for this fight . Maybe they want it later in the year but for them to say Floyd is scared and looking for a way out is just STUPID, Pacs looking for a way out.
d843
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 29 2009, 08:41 PM) *
I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU WROTE BRO!!!
torvix2000
LOL! Any other fighter beside Floyd would not have even thought of that EXTRA blood tests. You wanna lose blood, then do it in the ring.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (namor @ Jan 1 2010, 06:36 PM) *

Wow yest another convincing video about what again???

And if Pac's camp were trying to keep this guy a sceret why wouldd they openly acknowledge him?

And I beieve Arum has also categorically denied any of that 'dirty test' crap in the contract. Sure if you can actually find any EVIDENCE of that request being made then fine you'll have made your point but to rely on 3rd rate internet heresay is pretty pathetic.

Just give me something concrete for godsakes.

thehype
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 1 2010, 06:39 PM) *
Wow yest another convincing video about what again???

And if Pac's camp were trying to keep this guy a sceret why wouldd they openly acknowledge him?

And I beieve Arum has also categorically denied any of that 'dirty test' crap in the contract. Sure if you can actually find any EVIDENCE of that request being made then fine you'll have made your point but to rely on 3rd rate internet heresay is pretty pathetic.

Just give me something concrete for godsakes.

Just for the record, I don't think you necessarily need "concrete" evidence in order to be suspicious of someone. If I see a muddasucka creepin' around my house, I might suspect that he's up to no good when really, he just might be looking for a piece of paper that blew into my yard.

I think there's A LOT of things, some of which don't even pertain to Manny Pacquiao, that's making Floyd a little suspicious, which is why they stood firm on their request for random testing. I mean, when you take all these little bits of information (from what I hear, there's even more information they've been hearing from other people) and put all of that together, then it's very easy to become REAL SUSPICIOUS of someone. That doesn't necessarily mean that your suspicions are correct, but I'm sure you'll probably do whatever you can to try and verify those suspicions.

And not for nothing, since when does Arum "categorically denying" something mean that it's actually true? I mean, we are talking about the same Arum who once said, "Yesterday I was lying and today I'm telling the truth." This is also the same Arum who said, "MMA is for skinheads and homosexuals." It's interesting that although Arum supposedly removed himself from negotiations almost 2 weeks ago to let Todd deBoeuf handle things, he sure does know a lot about what's been said between both sides.

Regardless, as far as that "dirty test crap" is concerned, Tim Smith is a pretty reputable writer in the sport of boxing, so when he mentions that info that he got from a source, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have mentioned it unless he was confident in the source he was getting it from...and from what I understand, he indeed got the info from an extremely reliable source, who will likely be called to the stand if necessary.
leonthegee
QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Dec 30 2009, 10:37 PM) *
I beg to disagree,...on the contrary, Pacquiao's move to file case against the Mayweathers is showing his fans and believers that he is not what his accusers claim him to be, and it is only right that he make his fight outside the ring since they started it outside the ring...

The lawsuit however, must not be tied to the fight...just like many people, i hope the fight pushes thru as much as I wish those who defamed and maligned Manny's integrity will be penalized and hopefully become a responsible persons...God Bless U.S. of America!!...as much as everybody has the right to give his opinions, there attached to that rights is the responsibility and the wisdom not to make lies and accusations. U.S. of America will not tolerate mistakes.... this is ONE reason God still bless America...this is ONE the reason U.S. of America is great!

the lawsuit doesnt mean shit. roger clemmens filed the same lawsuit against his trainer.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 1 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Just for the record, I don't think you necessarily need "concrete" evidence in order to be suspicious of someone. If I see a muddasucka creepin' around my house, I might suspect that he's up to no good when really, he just might be looking for a piece of paper that blew into my yard.

I think there's A LOT of things, some of which don't even pertain to Manny Pacquiao, that's making Floyd a little suspicious, which is why they stood firm on their request for random testing. I mean, when you take all these little bits of information (from what I hear, there's even more information they've been hearing from other people) and put all of that together, then it's very easy to become REAL SUSPICIOUS of someone. That doesn't necessarily mean that your suspicions are correct, but I'm sure you'll probably do whatever you can to try and verify those suspicions.

And not for nothing, since when does Arum "categorically denying" something mean that it's actually true? I mean, we are talking about the same Arum who once said, "Yesterday I was lying and today I'm telling the truth." This is also the same Arum who said, "MMA is for skinheads and homosexuals." It's interesting that although Arum supposedly removed himself from negotiations almost 2 weeks ago to let Todd deBoeuf handle things, he sure does know a lot about what's been said between both sides.

Regardless, as far as that "dirty test crap" is concerned, Tim Smith is a pretty reputable writer in the sport of boxing, so when he mentions that info that he got from a source, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have mentioned it unless he was confident in the source he was getting it from...and from what I understand, he indeed got the info from an extremely reliable source, who will likely be called to the stand if necessary.

Yeah but my point is Hype you could just as easily make a video supporting Pac or a video making any guy look suspicious. You know what can be done by cutting and splicing some clips together to make a case.

I'm sorry but I've just seen too many of these internet B.S conspiracy theory pieces churned out to give them much credibility.

Al I know FOR SURE is that Pac has turned down a request for random testing and prefers to take the mandatory tests that Nevada currently asks for.

Is that a good look? Nope but so far that's all I've got to go on.

Now should a Victor Conte type character come out of the woodwork and is prepared to offer up some evidence that he has supplied Pac with roids, or were Pac to test positive then sure I would definately re-evaluate my stance.

I feel the same about Usain Bolt, all I can right now is that the dude can run really fast.

Hoping not to be proved wrong but wouldn't be shocked if he was to get busted.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 2 2010, 12:27 AM) *
the lawsuit doesnt mean shit. roger clemmens filed the same lawsuit against his trainer.

The lawsuit is what we call in the biz "Gorilla Dust."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.