Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosley vs. Berto: Preview and Poll!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JLUVBABY
Note: We will now be making this our official preview and poll thread for the big Welterweight Unification Match! Please Vote in the poll and comment!

Jack

Administrator

what are you guys thoughts?...

Keith
This fight boils down to Shane Mosley's jab. If he uses it then Berto's in for a long night (perhaps a short one when the right hand follows). Mosley has a 3 inch arm length advantage... I dont think Naz is overlooking that.

If he doesnt use the jab then Berto can make it a good fight smothering Shane with his mma tactics.
The CEO
1. Mosley has been frustrated that none of the big names would fight him.

2. Berto has talked some serious shit to Mosley.

3. Mosley is probably even more frustrated that GBP hasn't promoted his fight properly...

You do NOT want a focused, pissed off Mosley comin' after you...unless you're an Elite, PURE boxer....and Berto doesn't fall in that category.

His grunts and flash won't serve him well against a fighter of substance like Mosley.

So in summary...IF he hasn't gotten extra old, this reconditioned, angry version of Mosley is gonna run through Berto by the end of the night....
Mean Mister Mustard
Mosley has never had a good jab so I don't expect him to all of a sudden outjab Berto. There are a lot of things that still make him dangerous though, his bodyshots, his stamina, the recent Hatton "clinch t'ill you flinch" style that wears opponents down and according to Mayweather: Extra help from the lab.

Berto though, is a good counterpuncher with faster hands than Mosley. He too posseses an abundance of energy and against Collazo, displayed the heart to finish strong. Give me Berto by decision.
Keith
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 1 2010, 11:00 AM) *
Mosley has never had a good jab so I don't expect him to all of a sudden outjab Berto. There are a lot of things that still make him dangerous though, his bodyshots, his stamina, the recent Hatton "clinch t'ill you flinch" style that wears opponents down and according to Mayweather: Extra help from the lab.

Berto though, is a good counterpuncher with faster hands than Mosley. He too posseses an abundance of energy and against Collazo, displayed the heart to finish strong. Give me Berto by decision.

Mosley doesnt have a dominating jab, but when he uses it its "good enough" because of those other attributes you mentioned. He worked his jab in the Collazo and Margarito fights pretty well. He completely abandoned his jab against Cotto and that probably cost him the fight. He can outjab Berto because Berto has even less of a jab imo, probably due to his short arms. If Mosley doesnt commit to his jab he will find it difficult to keep up with Berto's faster hands.
tymoney
I think this is an easy fight for Mosley. I like Berto and all but he make too many fundamental mistakes to pose a real threat to an elite fighter like Mosley. He been getting away with it b/c he havent really fought anyone outside of Collazo maybe. Plus his defense is a little suspect making it easy for Mosley to land, and Im not too sure he can take Mosley power. Regardless of the turn out tho, I do think it will be a good ass fight.. and if Mosley come in the ring half stepping then he will get his ass whooped cuz Berto is hungry!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 1 2010, 02:38 PM) *
Mosley doesnt have a dominating jab, but when he uses it its "good enough" because of those other attributes you mentioned. He worked his jab in the Collazo and Margarito fights pretty well. He completely abandoned his jab against Cotto and that probably cost him the fight. He can outjab Berto because Berto has even less of a jab imo, probably due to his short arms. If Mosley doesnt commit to his jab he will find it difficult to keep up with Berto's faster hands.

You are correct, he is inconsistent with his jab. In one fight he is outjabbing DLH then in the 2nd he is being outjabbed. Even if his jab is OK I don't think it's the type of punch that's going to swing things his way. His overhand right on the other hand...
Jack 1000
There has been a lot of "protect the O" of the undefeated fighter. I have a vision that if it goes to the cards and even is remotely close, they will somehow give it to Berto. This could be like the Collazo-Berto fight for Shane.

My take is Berto by Majority Decision.

114-114

115-113

115-113

When the better scoring based on what happens in the fight will be an OK 114-114 card, but the press row will think that the 115-113 cards should go to Shane.

Jack
Keith
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 1 2010, 02:12 PM) *
You are correct, he is inconsistent with his jab. In one fight he is outjabbing DLH then in the 2nd he is being outjabbed. Even if his jab is OK I don't think it's the type of punch that's going to swing things his way. His overhand right on the other hand...

ya...that overhand right can put Berto on his rear.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 1 2010, 11:00 AM) *

Smartest post in the thread

I agree, whole-heartedly.
KookedKrack
Berto has nothing in his arsenal that Shane hasn't seen before and the few times Shane has had issues was against bigger guys with a good jab and Berto has neither Mosley ko's that bum.
JLUVBABY
when does shane get old over night?... he hasnt fought in a year... does this hurt or effect him?... what if it takes him a good number of rounds before he gets going due to rust?... this fight will have a lot of variables...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 1 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Berto has nothing in his arsenal that Shane hasn't seen before and the few times Shane has had issues was against bigger guys with a good jab and Berto has neither Mosley ko's that bum.

That's true but Cotto wasn't bigger or taller and he was outboxing Mosley for most of the night.
neophyte7
YEAH, but MOSLEY HAS BROTHER NAZIM... Nazim and the hopkins camp have seemed to rejuvenate and focus Mosley... I just watched him against Margarito and he was tremendous. The year layoff may have an impact for few rounds but once Shane settles I see him laying the leather on Berto and stopping him late ... Berto was put on queer street by the featherfisted Collazo...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jan 1 2010, 04:41 PM) *
YEAH, but MOSLEY HAS BROTHER NAZIM... Nazim and the hopkins camp have seemed to rejuvenate and focus Mosley... I just watched him against Margarito and he was tremendous. The year layoff may have an impact for few rounds but once Shane settles I see him laying the leather on Berto and stopping him late ... Berto was put on queer street by the featherfisted Collazo...

Nazim Richardson is a great trainer but some people throw his name around as if he's the reason why Mosley will win. Fact of the matter is he;s not some X factor that determines the outcomes of fights. He had Hopkins all to himself for the 2nd Taylor fight and Hopkins actually performed slightly worse than he had in the 1st fight. THe Margarito victory was great but it's easier to figure out a slow plodding pressure fighter than it is to fight a speed demon.
AussieLad
I'm just praying Mosely pulls it off so we can see shane vs floyd. Thats the fight i would prefer to pac vs pbf, because i think shane has the tools needed to beat floyd.
provo
I think this fight can go either way,Berto is hungry Shane hasn't fought in a year .The Margarito fight IMO was a fluke , he got outboxed by Cotto and at that time was really the first time Cotto showed his boxing skills,Mayorga was giving Shane problems. Shane is in for a long night ,Berto is going to give him trouble.
Berto by SD.
But I wouldn't be mad to see shane win a decision,just so we could see Floyd tap Shane's ass LOL
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Almost 2 pages and not very much mention of Shane's power and Berto's chin. Shane can knock dudes out cold with one shot. I expect him to clean Berto's dial somewhere in the middle rounds (he may even be down on points).

Shane is too strong, too crafty and too nasty for Berto at this point in their respective careers. And having just gone through a costly divorce I would imagine he'd want to be in the PBF mix bad.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 1 2010, 06:44 PM) *
Almost 2 pages and not very much mention of Shane's power and Berto's chin. Shane can knock dudes out cold with one shot. I expect him to clean Berto's dial somewhere in the middle rounds (he may even be down on points).

Shane is too strong, too crafty and too nasty for Berto at this point in their respective careers. And having just gone through a costly divorce I would imagine he'd want to be in the PBF mix bad.

smile_anim.gif

Berto supporters don't have that 20/20

I might look up some old ESPN videos of Berto and help them get proper vision.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 1 2010, 06:04 PM) *
smile_anim.gif

Berto supporters don't have that 20/20

I might look up some old ESPN videos of Berto and help them get proper vision.

kooked that damn pic of that chick suckin that coke bottle kills me everytime... the girl looks damn near like a twin to one of my lil cuzzins... lol...
AussieLad
Didnt collazo rock berto? Collazo is not a dude known for his power. But it may have been a case of a clean shot in the right spot. If his chin is suspect however, i cant see him getting past mosely
KookedKrack
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 1 2010, 08:12 PM) *
kooked that damn pic of that chick suckin that coke bottle kills me everytime... the girl looks damn near like a twin to one of my lil cuzzins... lol...

how old is this cousin breh shiftyeyes_anim.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 1 2010, 07:42 PM) *
He needs to then post a pic of his cousin in the appropriate thread. The Paulie Malignaggi thread.

laugh.gif
Douchebag
Berto leaves too many wholes open defensively.
The CEO
this

QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 1 2010, 02:27 PM) *
ya...that overhand right can put Berto on his rear.

This

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jan 1 2010, 04:41 PM) *

and THIS

QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 1 2010, 06:44 PM) *

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jan 1 2010, 10:19 PM) *
Berto leaves too many wholes open defensively.

Snap! And that means night night.
Keith
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 1 2010, 09:53 PM) *
Snap! And that means night night.

Berto struggled with Collazo... and Collazo is a "gatekeeper" at welter. He didnt do much better against Collazo then Hatton did. That says a lot.

Lil-lightsout
I think Mosley will stop him at some point. But I am a little worried about this fight for a few reasons.

1- Berto is young and hungry. He might be able to fight the fight of his life and wants to put his name on the map with a win.

2- Mosley is older and has been off a year, and who knows when it catches up to him? Will he be able to keep up with the fresher Berto?

3- Berto is super fast and hits decent enough, will Mosley be surprised by his speed, and will Shane underestimate his power? Can Andre maybe hurt Mosley?

4- Mosley definately keeps talking about fighting others alot, is he truly focused on Berto?

I really think Mosley will be ready and should KO Berto, but I won't be overly shocked if Berto could pull off a win somehow. Berto has his flaws, but maybe this is the fight he puts it all together? And maybe Mosley will just be one step behind the faster and younger fighter the whole fight? We shall see.

Also, I hate people constantly discrediting Mosley's win over Margarito. You know how many people thought Shane was going to get killed? Then he goes on to dominate AM every round and destroys him, and then come out all the excuses and saying Margarito is garbage. Man I wonder about some people/fans sometime. Who ever did that to Margarito? No one! Keep your pathetic excuses to yourself and admit it was a very special performance. If AM was such a garbage fighter, please someone tell me when someone came remotely close to doing what Shane did to him??? Why did it never happen before? And please don't give me the handwraps excuse.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 1 2010, 05:50 PM) *
Nazim Richardson is a great trainer but some people throw his name around as if he's the reason why Mosley will win. Fact of the matter is he;s not some X factor that determines the outcomes of fights.

I think the Nazim factor is more that people look at Shane Mosley's combination of speed, power and toughness and feel he really could have been one of the all-time greats had he had a better trainer than his father for the first 90% of his career. With Nazim, based on the one fight they've worked together, it appears we may finally be seeing glimpses of that greatness. Sure Shane's 38, but he's a relatively young 38 in boxing years, and he's always kept himself in fantastic shape.

I think Berto's hand speed and roughhouse tactics make things interesting for a few rounds, but ultimately the difference in class will show itself. This is a great old fighter against a good young fighter, somewhat similar to the Juan Manual Marquez-Juan Diaz fight. Mosley's just too mean and too tough for a pup like Berto to hang with for long. The body shots will take their toll, and once that over hand right starts to find a home, Berto won't be able to stay on his feet for long. I like Mosley by KO somewhere around 7-9.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
As a Berto hater, this fight worries me. Mosley hasn't fought for a year, and before that performance against Margarito he looked pretty shaky. People forget that he had many problems against Mayorga. Berto is a lot faster than both those guys and fights in a frustrating style at times. Of course, Mosley is focused and fast as well. He's going to lay hands on Berto and I do think he may stop him late. This fight will be a war, as Berto won't be able to run like he did against Urango. Collazo forced him to stand, so I expect Mosley to do the same. Both guys will land solid shots and I expect a close affair. If Berto can take the shots, this will be a close decision, which I think goes Mosley's way.
Jack 1000
Mosley will APPEAR to win in the eyes of most, but won't get the decision. 115-113 Berto. 116-112 Mosley and 115-113 Berto.

Most unofficial scores will see it 116-112 Mosley to a 114-114 draw. I don't think it will be a ROBBERY, just close enough to think they will give Berto the benefit of the doubt.

Berto could win fair and square. If Berto uses Forrest strategy that will happen.

For me, I just can't get Berto's struggle with fucking Louie Collazo out of my head! And while that fight could have gone either way, I thought Collazo won. One judge had it 116-111 for Berto.

Funny, but its true. People are saying that Berto has to look like he did against Collazo for Shane to win. And Shane has to look like he did against Forrest for Berto to win.

I also favor Shane because I think he has more experience than Berto. But that doesn't mean that he will be treated fairly against the "Protect the O guy."

Jack
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:00 PM) *
Mosley will APPEAR to win in the eyes of most, but won't get the decision. 115-113 Berto. 116-112 Mosley and 115-113 Berto.

Most unofficial scores will see it 116-112 Mosley to a 114-114 draw. I don't think it will be a ROBBERY, just close enough to think they will give Berto the benefit of the doubt.

Berto could win fair and square. If Berto uses Forrest strategy that will happen.

For me, I just can't get Berto's struggle with fucking Louie Collazo out of my head! And while that fight could have gone either way, I thought Collazo won. One judge had it 116-111 for Berto.

Funny, but its true. People are saying that Berto has to look like he did against Collazo for Shane to win. And Shane has to look like he did against Forrest for Berto to win.

I also favor Shane because I think he has more experience than Berto. But that doesn't mean that he will be treated fairly against the "Protect the O guy."

Jack

I saw earlier that I picked a majority decision for Berto. Now going with the split decision above. I see that type of fight.

Jack
The Original MrFactor
Berto is not an inside fighter. He needs some range to fire off his shots. I expect Mosely to make it a rough fight. Berto will most certainly win some rounds due to flashy combos that will snap Mosleys head back. But... eventually dude will be ground down due to Mosleys size, stamina, experience and inside fighting ability. Expect Berto not to answer for the 10th.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Smarty, I kind of see that too. I mean dude beat Margarito one year ago, when he wasn't even mentally ready to fight. Also, who knows how much that Cotto fight took out of Margarito. People are forgetting how shitty Mosley looked against Mayorga and that he got outboxed by Cotto. I still think this will be a war, FOTY type of fight. Both guys are going to land hard shots, and I think Shane will win a very close decision. This won't be domination though. I just hope Shane doesn't get old over night. This is the fight to not be able to pull the trigger. This fight will be fought on the inside, and I'm expecting a good one.
gbh32001
Mosley by KO/TKO. This accidental cheater might get accidentally again.
JLUVBABY
i am on the fence with this one, kind of... i can see where both fighters will have a legit chance to win... my logic tells me mosley... but my heart is saying berto is hungry enough to win this fight.. im sure berto will be ready for this fight and im sure mosely feels berto is not even on his level... my question is how much of that is real deal and how much of it is ego on shanes part... shane has the edge in power but i think berto has the edge in hunger... shane experience and berto youth.... they can both be explosive... my biggest question is how much of the margarito fight was shane and how much of it was margarito?... thats where i get foggy... and on top of that shane hasnt fought in a year and at 38 and inactive he can easily find himself in a situation where his body isnt quite reacting like it should... we will find out on the 30th... ifi had to choose right now i would have to go with berto... i can see his jab causing problems and i see some of those uppercuts getting in... if they are they will begin to take some kind of a toll... i think the key will be for berto to be stronger on the inside cuz i exspect a lot of inside fighting in this one... if berto is doing his thing on the inside like i think he will i can see berto doing some things that will be a shocker to some like really hurting mosely... wont call it a knockout but i wont be surprised if he did...

on the flip in my mind if mosely was to win i think he would have to have the kind of power that for berto is stunning and hurting him often early... if thats not happening long night for shane rather he wins or loses...
JLUVBABY
i am on the fence with this one, kind of... i can see where both fighters will have a legit chance to win... my logic tells me mosley... but my heart is saying berto is hungry enough to win this fight.. im sure berto will be ready for this fight and im sure mosely feels berto is not even on his level... my question is how much of that is real deal and how much of it is ego on shanes part... shane has the edge in power but i think berto has the edge in hunger... shane experience and berto youth.... they can both be explosive... my biggest question is how much of the margarito fight was shane and how much of it was margarito?... thats where i get foggy... and on top of that shane hasnt fought in a year and at 38 and inactive he can easily find himself in a situation where his body isnt quite reacting like it should... we will find out on the 30th... ifi had to choose right now i would have to go with berto... i can see his jab causing problems and i see some of those uppercuts getting in... if they are they will begin to take some kind of a toll... i think the key will be for berto to be stronger on the inside cuz i exspect a lot of inside fighting in this one... if berto is doing his thing on the inside like i think he will i can see berto doing some things that will be a shocker to some like really hurting mosely... wont call it a knockout but i wont be surprised if he did...

on the flip in my mind if mosely was to win i think he would have to have the kind of power that for berto is stunning and hurting him often early... if thats not happening long night for shane rather he wins or loses...
The CEO
From what I heard back in the day....Shane Mosley has been in Gym Wars, plural, that were more intense than Berto-Collazo...

In Real Estate, it's "Location, Location, Location."....in Boxing...MANY times...it's "Experience, Experience, Experience.".
Spyder
Shane Mosley is truly a GREAT fighter. Watching him fight, you feel like you're back in time watching an old school fight tape.

Berto is raw talent...but he's too raw for Shane's experience. Picture Clubber Lang and Rocky Balboa AFTER Rocky went to Apollo's gym to learn how to box. BTW, that "Tough Gym" in Los Angeles is the type of gym that Shane grew up in...
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 12 2010, 07:51 PM) *
From what I heard back in the day....Shane Mosley has been in Gym Wars, plural, that were more intense than Berto-Collazo...

In Real Estate, it's "Location, Location, Location."....in Boxing...MANY times...it's "Experience, Experience, Experience.".

Wow, I couldnt agree more with this. I find it kind of telling that the poll is yielding an overwhelming amount of "Mosley by ko" votes yet I keep reading from a decent amount of people how Berto can do this, Berto can do that, Mosley's old, Berto will give Shane problems this way or that, blah blah.

Why is that not showing in the poll results? Well, I would suggest that its pretty clear Berto isnt tough enough to beat Shane.

QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 11 2010, 09:52 PM) *
All you have to do is look at both of their last fights to see the difference....

Mosley beat up and knocked out the biggest toughest guy at 147.

Berto danced around and was content to out point a tough but smaller 140.

If Berto wasnt willing to get a bit dirty and lay it on Juan Urango, WTF is he going to do against Shane Mosley?

Run for his life.

I posted the above in the Face Off thread but it probably needs to be here. Shane would of put Urango to sleep, now or when he was 26. Berto wanted nothing to do with him. He was content to win an easy decision at 26 years old and the feature on an HBO broadcast. He's supposed to be the next big thing at welter and he chose to be safe. He had every physical advantage on Urango and was afraid to use it.

He isnt physically or mentally tough enough to beat Shane Mosley.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 12 2010, 07:40 PM) *
Wow, I couldnt agree more with this. I find it kind of telling that the poll is yielding an overwhelming amount of "Mosley by ko" votes yet I keep reading from a decent amount of people how Berto can do this, Berto can do that, Mosley's old, Berto will give Shane problems this way or that, blah blah.

Why is that not showing in the poll results? Well, I would suggest that its pretty clear Berto isnt tough enough to beat Shane.

or could it be that its not showing because of the mindset that you are only as good as your last fight?... im one that thinks berto CAN win this fight... like i said in an earlier post was mosely that good or was margarito that off that night with everything on his mind that loomed for him after the fight dealing with the handwraps (suspensions fines and etc...)?..
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2010, 09:03 PM) *
or could it be that its not showing because of the mindset that you are only as good as your last fight?... im one that thinks berto CAN win this fight... like i said in an earlier post was mosely that good or was margarito that off that night with everything on his mind that loomed for him after the fight dealing with the handwraps (suspensions fines and etc...)?..

How did you vote?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 12 2010, 08:16 PM) *
How did you vote?

i havent yet.. like i said im on the fence on this one... they both have an argument for winning this fight... my 2 thing are one... is shane hurting himselfby not fighting for a year?... hes 38 and hasnt fought in a year... two like i said how much was that shane in his last fight then it was margarito?.... going into that fight he was considered shot... marg. was supposed to steamroll him... im on the fence here.. but like i said if i had to vote right now id have to go with berto... my logic says shane but i have a gut feeling on this one, and when i get that gut feeling on these fights my stats are pretty good... not always right but id say im 65/35 in my results...
D-MARV
True boxing fans need Shane to knock Berto the fuck out!

I'm talking removed senses, body falling right out of camera's view, referee waiving the bout off before Berto even hits the mat.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 12 2010, 08:28 PM) *
True boxing fans need Shane to knock Berto the fuck out!

I'm talking removed senses, body falling right out of camera's view, referee waiving the bout off before Berto even hits the mat.

i feel you stylez... mosely winning hypes a potential mega fight with may or pac... but what if at this point berto is better?... i want to see the best fighting... regardless of who wins (berto or mosely) he makes himself first draft pick for a mega fight... if mosely wins he needs to stay active rather then set around and wait...even if hes not fighting the best calliber guy...
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2010, 09:27 PM) *
i havent yet.. like i said im on the fence on this one... they both have an argument for winning this fight... my 2 thing are one... is shane hurting himselfby not fighting for a year?... hes 38 and hasnt fought in a year... two like i said how much was that shane in his last fight then it was margarito?.... going into that fight he was considered shot... marg. was supposed to steamroll him... im on the fence here.. but like i said if i had to vote right now id have to go with berto... my logic says shane but i have a gut feeling on this one, and when i get that gut feeling on these fights my stats are pretty good... not always right but id say im 65/35 in my results...

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. I understand why you feel that way and agree with your logic.

I understand (though disagree) about why Shane may not be as good in this fight as some think....

What I simply do not understand is why people think Berto is good enough to beat even an average Shane Mosley. Berto is a paper champion. He's yet to have a single fight where I said "Damn, that guy is really good". Collazo is solid but nothing special, and he went life or death with him. Berto could of really laid into a very limited and physically outmatched Urango and played it safe. Those are his recent fights, and the most important imo.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 12 2010, 08:44 PM) *
Fair enough. I respect your opinion. I understand why you feel that way and agree with your logic.

I understand (though disagree) about why Shane may not be as good in this fight as some think....

What I simply do not understand is why people think Berto is good enough to beat even an average Shane Mosley. Berto is a paper champion. He's yet to have a single fight where I said "Damn, that guy is really good". Collazo is solid but nothing special, and he went life or death with him. Berto could of really laid into a very limited and physically outmatched Urango and played it safe. Those are his recent fights, and the most important imo.

appreciate ya... i know im not always going with the mass of people when it comes to my logic... i agree berto hasnt had the defining fight that sticks out when you talk about him but, and this is my opinion, he has shown the flashes of being a very good solid fighter worthy of holding a belt in most of his fights. even in the collazo fight he showed he at least has heart coming back late trying to rally.. i thought collazzo beat him honestly... but my thing is this that fight made him a better fighter even had it been called a loss for berto... i assure you bertos team set down an chopped that up and found flaws in that fight that they worked on... thing is bout mosely is that we have seen his best... its easier for berto to prepare for mosely than it is for mosely to prepare for berto... im not sure bertos best has come out yet... this could be the defining fight bertos been waiting on... we'll find out in 2 weeks...
JD
The knock on Berto coming up was his chin.

It has not improved.

Berto will get caught.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 12 2010, 08:56 PM) *
The knock on Berto coming up was his chin.

It has not improved.

Berto will get caught.

mosely can get caught too jd..
The CEO
Wow...it's being reported that Haiti's been hit by the largest earthquake in over 200 years...you know what that means, right?

Berto, who is of Haitian descent, will feel even MORE pressure.

Lock it up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.