Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: As The FH Forum Turns...(boxing's first soap opera)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KENSOFINE
Its Saturday, and I am at work. Bored. (Lets just get that out of the way now.)

Some of you write creatively in your posts, so this should be interesting.

Let's all create one boxing story, and use yourself as characters in the saga...but leave the end of your post open-ended, so everyone can add on to it.

Or...

Just add onto another persons part in the story, if you dont want to be a character. You can be a trainer, an up and coming boxer, the promoter, a commentator, etc. You can navigate someone else's character, if you think of a clever way to enhance the storyline...which will probably change from post to post.

Get started.

KENSOFINE
Once upon a time called right now, in a land far away called Philly, there was this kid named Kensofine that would get beat up everyday on the way to school. One day, he met up with...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 2 2010, 11:51 AM) *
Once upon a time called right now, in a land far away called Philly, there was this kid named Kensofine that would get beat up everyday on the way to school. One day, he met up with...

Vincent "Van Gogh" Robinson, an old hard ass who owned a local boxing gym. He was called Van Gogh by the community because ,back in the day when he was a pro, an opponent bit his whole left ear off. It would later turn out that the opponent was a Tribeseman who had just arrived from Africa and was not aware that he was participating in a boxing match. Kensofine became a student of his and compiled an amateur record of...
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 2 2010, 12:05 PM) *
Vincent "Van Gogh" Robinson, an old hard ass who owned a local boxing gym. He was called Van Gogh by the community because ,back in the day when he was a pro, an opponent bit his whole left ear off. It would later turn out that the opponent was a Tribeseman who had just arrived from Africa and was not aware that he was participating in a boxing match. Kensofine became a student of his and compiled an amateur record of...

0 wins, 58 losses. Frustrated by the fact that every loss was via knockout, he decided to change a few things. The first thing he did was...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 2 2010, 12:26 PM) *
0 wins, 58 losses. Frustrated by the fact that every loss was via knockout, he decided to change a few things. The first thing he did was...

Change trainers and get one who had 2 ears intact. He finally found another trainer called...
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 2 2010, 09:56 AM) *
Change trainers and get one who had 2 ears intact. He finally found another trainer called...

Joe Shmoe, Shmoe told him he had the perfect solution to his losing. Get a sex change and fight as a girl. Kensofine agreed and also decided to change his name to Barbiesoeasy. The sex change did wonders as he/she went on a 3 fight winning streak with each fight being a war. Barbie's confidence went way up and Joe Shmoe set up his/her next fight with Broomhilda....
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jan 2 2010, 01:20 PM) *
Joe Shmoe, Shmoe told him he had the perfect solution to his losing. Get a sex change and fight as a girl. Kensofine agreed and also decided to change his name to Barbiesoeasy. The sex change did wonders as he/she went on a 3 fight winning streak with each fight being a war. Barbie's confidence went way up and Joe Shmoe set up his/her next fight with Broomhilda....

...aka...The True Boxing fan. Most were scared of her, because she's known to be a real bitch inside and outside of the ring. Before a fight was even scheduled, their paths crossed at a local hair salon. The next thing you know...
yuca
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 2 2010, 02:40 PM) *
...aka...The True Boxing fan. Most were scared of her, because she's known to be a real bitch inside and outside of the ring. Before a fight was even scheduled, their paths crossed at a local hair salon. The next thing you know...

The owner of the hair salon was Paula Malignaggi, whom had been a male boxer once...
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (yuca @ Jan 2 2010, 01:52 PM) *
The owner of the hair salon WHO was Paula Malignaggi, whom had been a male boxer once...

...came up with a bright idea. He said...
JLUVBABY
"it would be a great idea if i braid your pubic hairs and give them a little highlighted tone..." once he got started working paula mallinaggi to make small talk said, "so tell me something about you?"....
KENSOFINE
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 2 2010, 04:07 PM) *
"it would be a great idea if i braid your pubic hairs and give them a little highlighted tone..." once he got started working paula mallinaggi to make small talk said, "so tell me something about you?"....

...Well, Paulie...I've got a confession. I have been boxing as a girl for my last few bouts, just to get my confidence up. I think, since my skills have improved...I am ready to take off the wigs and make-up and try to actually fight people in my REAL gender. I think the first thing I should probably do is...
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 2 2010, 04:29 PM) *
...Well, Paulie...I've got a confession. I have been boxing as a girl for my last few bouts, just to get my confidence up. I think, since my skills have improved...I am ready to take off the wigs and make-up and try to actually fight people in my REAL gender. I think the first thing I should probably do is...

remove the tape that keeping my penis hidden in these leopard print tights I'm wearing.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 2 2010, 04:42 PM) *
remove the tape that keeping my penis hidden in these leopard print tights I'm wearing.

...Then, I should probably teach Keith what it means to leave a sentence open-ended. Paulie replies, "who the hell is Keith"?

To which I reply...Keith is...
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 2 2010, 06:05 PM) *
My father...

...The lazy cock-eyed hermaphrodite with atheletes foot. He used to box under the moniker of "Almighty Hermaphroditey"...which is how I came up with the idea to box as a woman.

Paulie, in complete shock, came up with another brilliant idea to help Kensofine cross back over into the MALE boxing world. Pauli stated,

"We should start by...
Spyder
"...thinking of a way to make you look a little more manly. Maybe we should get you to emulate Spyder a little more. He's pure American Badass, and a reknown World Champion...not like that punk bitch..."
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 2 2010, 06:11 PM) *
"...thinking of a way to make you look a little more manly. Maybe we should get you to emulate Spyder a little more. He's pure American Badass, and a reknown World Champion...not like that punk bitch..."

Kermit cintron that cries after each loss... we will start by....
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 2 2010, 08:23 PM) *
Kermit cintron that cries after each loss... we will start by....

calling up Manny Pacquiao's PED connection. That guy can get you on some serious juice that will turn you into a .....
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 2 2010, 07:05 PM) *
My father...

Oh my omnipotent being, Grandson!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 2 2010, 09:53 PM) *
Oh my omnipotent being, Grandson!

the grandson of a balco exec... "we have made pac. into a beast my son and we will do the same for you... pac had to shoot up in his but cheek but we have come a long way since then... the new and improved performance dust is chewable and taste like a flintstone vitamin for kids..." once you get started do you want to test your self out as pac did with diaz or do you wanna go straight to the top?"....
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 2 2010, 11:43 PM) *
the grandson of a balco exec... "we have made pac. into a beast my son and we will do the same for you... pac had to shoot up in his but cheek but we have come a long way since then... the new and improved performance dust is chewable and taste like a flintstone vitamin for kids..." once you get started do you want to test your self out as pac did with diaz or do you wanna go straight to the top?"....

"The only place you going is the top of the line at Mcdonalds, chump!" interrupts future hall-of-famer James Toney. "Get me a double cheese-burger and an extra order of fries!"

"Them steroids got you looking like me on crack, or like Shannon Briggs having an asthma attack." Chimes in Floyd Mayweather Sr.

"Man, shut yo' old ass up." Toney wheezes, slapping the mic out of Mayweather's hand. "I don't like you anyway. AND I'm the king of madden!"

Mayweather gets beligerent. "Kensofine don't go blind, by the junk this has-been trynna unwind. Looking like James Toney on Fighthype beggin Dana White for an easy fight..."

CRACK! Mayweather is suddenly KO'd by...

SmartyBeardo
"You'll find her, washboard abs and bloody knuckles, in the public restroom changing her . . ."
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jan 3 2010, 12:23 AM) *
"The only place you going is the top of the line at Mcdonalds, chump!" interrupts future hall-of-famer James Toney. "Get me a double cheese-burger and an extra order of fries!"

"Them steroids got you looking like me on crack, or like Shannon Briggs having an asthma attack." Chimes in Floyd Mayweather Sr.

"Man, shut yo' old ass up." Toney wheezes, slapping the mic out of Mayweather's hand. "I don't like you anyway. AND I'm the king of madden!"

Mayweather gets beligerent. "Kensofine don't go blind, by the junk this has-been trynna unwind. Looking like James Toney on Fighthype beggin Dana White for an easy fight..."

CRACK! Mayweather is suddenly KO'd by...

Christy Martin!! She heard all of the rumors Floyd was spreading about her drinking Silverback Gorilla piss, and she decided to get to the bottom of it in person. "I'm gonna call the cops!! " A frightened Floyd screamed. Upon hearing the sirens, Christy Martin took off running. "I'll be back, you lil bitch"...she screamed, looking back, as the footsteps got further and further.

"Oh My God!! I'm Glad you're here!!" Mayweather exclaimed in great relief.
"She went THAT way, towards the men's bathroom!!"

"You'll find her, washboard abs and bloody knuckles, in the public restroom changing her . . ."
King Eugene
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 4 2010, 10:04 AM) *
Christy Martin!! She heard all of the rumors Floyd was spreading about her drinking Silverback Gorilla piss, and she decided to get to the bottom of it in person. "I'm gonna call the cops!! " A frightened Floyd screamed. Upon hearing the sirens, Christy Martin took off running. "I'll be back, you lil bitch"...she screamed, looking back, as the footsteps got further and further.

"Oh My God!! I'm Glad you're here!!" Mayweather exclaimed in great relief.
"She went THAT way, towards the men's bathroom!!"

three day old tampon with latex gloves and vice grips. The aroma of her genitalia was so strong that three of Mike Tyson's pigeons dropped dead from toxic fumes off the building next door...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.