Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bitches be CRAZY!!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Spyder
This is the third or fourth video I've seen of some chick DESTROYING a man's gaming console...WTF goes through these bitches' minds to think that behavior like that is acceptable?

BigG
LMAO!!!

Oh my.....what a fucking cunt...if I was the boy friend i would punch her fucking teeth down her throat! Fucking with a mans ps3 like that!

Hey Spyder thats what I would do to a girl if she ever broke one of my World Of Warcraft CDs.... laugh.gif
The CEO
Oh MY....the Sentence for that is DEATH.

I would punch my wife in the heart until she stopped breathing if she did that to my PS3...

Fuckin' insecure bitches...worried you care more about the console than you do them....LOL!!

The CEO
LMAO! @ Big G and I both using "Oh my!"...
KookedKrack
Domestic Abuse is the only suitable response for this ......she would have caught a Rhianna style beating brehs.
Spyder
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 5 2010, 01:44 PM) *
Hey Spyder thats what I would do to a girl if she ever broke one of my World Of Warcraft CDs.... laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Or if she hacked and killed your Mage. lol

Yo, but I'm serious about how many bitches do this...it's a fucking epidemic!

lloyd mayflower
Women have campaigned long and hard for equality, so a beating equal too or greater than the one to be expected for a male who perpetrated this vile crime would be the avenue I would go down.
Byrd Man
I can understand smashing a 360 cause they suck, and they would just get the RROD eventually ANYWAY.

But a PS3???? That's just madness.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 5 2010, 05:43 PM) *
360>PS3

I understand that Xbox's are made shitty and breakdown. But you get a PS3 and a 360 both working as they should, a 360 wins hands down when it comes to gaming. They have superior controllers as well.

Evander Holyfield says you need to speak clearer because you're not making sense. lol

You keep your 360 with your Halo or whatever, and I'll enjoy my PS3 with God of War III (in April) and Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank, Little Big Planet and other PS3 Exclusives. lol
STEVENSKI
I switched from 360 to PS3. Purely because I have had 2 RROD's since launch.
Byrd Man
people say that about Little Big Planet (I'm an adult, you keep those kid games) until they PLAY it. It's really quite fantastic.

Ratchet & Clank is awesome as well. Don't hate cause it's cartoony. lol

I've never had a problem with the controllers, and I can't imagine how the online is better on 360. What aspects of online is better? I don't play online so....not a big deal with me.

Plus we just got the new Hustle Kings game which is fucking awesome.

BigG
You failed to mention Metal Gear Solid 4 fitz....Xbox doesn't have MGS 4.
Spyder
What console does FH prefer?

PS3 - Byrdman, Big-G, STEVENSKI
360 - Fitz
Byrd Man
These are the HIGH PROFILE PS3 Exclusives. I don't know shit about the 360 games so maybe someone else can post up which are the major 360 exclusives that the Ps3 or Wii doesn't have.

BOLD DENOTES: UNFUCKWITABLE (in my opinion)

Demon's Souls
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 2
Infamous
Little Big Planet
M.A.G.
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
Resistence 2
Resistence: Fall of Mman
SOCOM: US Navy Seals Confrontation
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Valkyrie Chronicles
BigG
^ Metal Gear Solid 4.

Lol..
Byrd Man
When Gran Turismo 5 comes out we'll see what the score is that it gets from IGN.

And once again will SOMEONE explain what "Online on 360 is better than on PS3" because everyone says that but not one motherfucker will explain what that means. lol

Plus that Ratchet & Clank pic you posted was from an old ass PS2 game.

JD
XBox 360 > PS3.
Spyder
360 - Fitz, JD

Spyder
I've actually never owned a gaming console...lol

The Wii seems like the best one for my lifestyle, but I'd also like the BluRay player of the PS3...and the 360 seems to be more popular with online play.

I'd like to eventually get one...I'm just not sure which one to get.
BigG
I don't know my boy got a 360 and he told me a big difference is that you cant play alot of Ps3 games on non HD tv's is that true?
BigG
He was saying some Ps3 games such as MGS4 aren't compatible with non HD TV's.
Byrd Man
Well if the very minute "Advantages" that you feel a 360 has over PS3 is enough to miss out on fantastic games like God of War III, and the Uncharted Series, and free online play, then by all means....have at it, hoss. lol
Fitz
Like I said, Xbox has highly regarded games that PS3 miss out on as well. Because I play online a lot, especially Modern Warfare 2 yes I like the advantage that Xbox has.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 6 2010, 04:37 PM) *
I don't know my boy got a 360 and he told me a big difference is that you cant play alot of Ps3 games on non HD tv's is that true?

That's ridiculous. You can't connect the HDMI so you're not getting the HDMI graphics, but you can play any ps3 game on any tv, as long as you can connect the PS3 to the television.

My first PS3 was hooked to a regular TV with the red/white/yellow a/v inputs.
Lil-lightsout
XBOX 360 all day for me.

As far as the 3 RROD. I just fixed two of them myself in the last couple of months. One of mine(original from 2005), and my nephews which was also from 2005. We actually both got them for 2005 Xmas. It only cost me about $25 to fix the both of them together. There are many tutorials online, and it was actually pretty easy. Just need to find a thorough good one, which I did. They were out of the 3 year warranty, so it was worth a shot to fix them. Got to paint them too while they were all apart.
JD
Gears of War > God of War
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 6 2010, 07:32 PM) *
I played the Wii. I don't think it's for serious gamers, I think it marketed towards a certain group. Young kids, casual gamers and adults who are casual gamers. I don't think I would get one because I like playing proper games. But I still think the Wii is a great gaming console, and they are great for when you have a few people around. They are more of a console that others can get involved with. A little more social. That said, I think it's been the most profitable console, and I think it been great, just isn't for everyone.

You being Italian, as a kid I would probably picture you riding bikes, playing with sticks, throwing stones at people and having a lot of family receptions where your mum would pull out your slacks, shirts, throw on cologne and get up to mischief with all the other kids. laugh.gif
My best friend is Italian, and that's what he was like, haha. Always having family stuff on.

That's pretty much my childhood...lol...we didn't really play with sticks, although we did build forts in the woods and had a few rock fights. The rock fights ended when I dodged a rock that went through my friend's sliding glass door...lol...his parents weren't too happy about that one.

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
they each have their good and bad ......owning both>>>
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 7 2010, 12:54 PM) *

nono.gif

God of War is the ONLY game I've found worth playing outside of Fight Night.
The CEO
The PlayStation 3.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 7 2010, 03:54 AM) *

Method
I own both, and haven't touched XBox360 in abouut 2-3 years. As a matter of fact, the fucker got the Red Ring of Death from lack of oxygen (playing time).

PS3 All day long.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 7 2010, 03:54 AM) *

Spyder
PS3 - Byrdman, Big-G, STEVENSKI, TheCEO, Method
360 - Fitz, JD

The PS3 is running away with this thing now...
Spyder
My bad...lol

360 - Fitz, JD, lil-lightsout
Douchebag
360, 360, 360
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 7 2010, 08:30 PM) *
My bad...lol

360 - Fitz, JD, lil-lightsout

Screw you spyder! First you do not even acknowledge me as a 360 supporter. Then in your next post EVERYONE got caps on there names and I got freaking lower case letters. fuck.gif
Spyder
360 - Fitz, JD, Lil-lightsout, The Conscience

laugh.gif
Spyder
Here's the Xbox chick getting flour pranked by her boyfriend...lol

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 6 2010, 05:08 PM) *
What console does FH prefer?

360 - Fitz

Im with Fitz with 360..
Spyder
360 - Fitz, JD, Lil-lightsout, The Conscience, JonnyBlaze

Spyder
PS3 - Byrdman, Big-G, STEVENSKI, TheCEO, Method, Spyder

yes2.gif

After MUCH deliberation, and carefully reading everyone's reviews...me and my wife just bought a PS3, and it is CRAZY!!!

I bought FNR4 for myself, and she got Little Big Planet based off of Byrdman's recommendation. There is soooooo much shit to download and digest, I haven't even gotten around to playing the game yet...lol

Anyway, when I finally take a look at Fight Night...who wants to get their ass beat first?

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 10 2010, 03:39 PM) *
PS3 - Byrdman, Big-G, STEVENSKI, TheCEO, Method, Spyder

yes2.gif

After MUCH deliberation, and carefully reading everyone's reviews...me and my wife just bought a PS3, and it is CRAZY!!!

I bought FNR4 for myself, and she got Little Big Planet based off of Byrdman's recommendation. There is soooooo much shit to download and digest, I haven't even gotten around to playing the game yet...lol

Anyway, when I finally take a look at Fight Night...who wants to get their ass beat first?

laugh.gif

Let me know what she thinks of Little Big Planet. It's loads of fun.

These are the games I have:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma
Infamous
Prototype
Prince of Persia
Heavenly Sword
God of War Collection
Little Big Planet

GAMES I HAVE FOR TRADE/SALE

Incredible Hulk
Motorstorm
Soul Calibur IV
Spyder
She likes it. She also likes that PS3 Home game...it's kinda like the Sims that she used to play. I can't figure out how to punch people...

My first fight on FNR4 was Roy Jones vs Joe C...Calslappy knocked me down in the 4th and 5th, but I pulled off the decision. Just started legacy mode with Gamboa.

The CEO
You made a wise decision in choosing The PlayStation 3...

"It only does everything."
Byrd Man
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 10 2010, 09:06 PM) *
You made a wise decision in choosing The PlayStation 3...

"It only does everything."

Muthatruckin' right!

Spyder
Is this what I have to look forward too? laugh.gif

Byrd Man
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 11 2010, 08:19 AM) *
Is this what I have to look forward too? laugh.gif

looooooooooooooooooool
Spyder
Hey, what can I use the headset for?
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 11 2010, 01:11 PM) *
Hey, what can I use the headset for?

Online chat with people while playing the games. Not ALL games support it, but I believe most do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.