Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Snoop
So, a little later than promised, but the official version of the Pacquiao Hate Wagon has arrived. Ever since his avoidance to drug testing and all the ensuing pre-Madonna reaction to the steroid allegations, I couldn't take it anymore as a former Pac fan. Introducing...

The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon

Just to get the name clear, "Phut-Daon" is pronounced "put down" (courtesy of the Wagon Master CEO), but is a Thai, in order to put some Asian flavor to the whole thing. I remember a bunch of people saying they'd be down to join the ranks if we actually got one these started, but I only remember a few, so sign up now on this thread!
The CEO
SUPER SHOTGUN!!

GET IN HERE!!
Snoop
Damn. Making a Hate Wagon take more time than I thought. There's the preliminary, but I'll update it when I get the chance.
The CEO
Yeah...it takes a little time and attention...you gotta make it formal...real sharp lookin'...lol

LOVIN' The Phut-Daon PONTOON...HA HAAAA!....that's perfect.

I think Keith, Krack, and StyleZ want a seat...
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 6 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Yeah...it takes a little time and attention...you gotta make it formal...real sharp lookin'...lol

LOVIN' The Phut-Daon PONTOON...HA HAAAA!....that's perfect.

I think Keith, Krack, and StyleZ want a seat...

I bet it does. Technically, I'm not supposed to be doing this at work. lol. I'll get on it when I get home.
KookedKrack
shok.gif

I want in.

Let me get torvix's address and I'll prove myself (no homo) shiftyeyes_anim.gif
leonthegee
im down do i have to get jumped in? lololol
Keith
I just bought a ticket. Where the fuck do I catch the Pontoon!

To hate Manny Pacquiao you must be a hater of the highest order.

Hey Snoop... you mind putting me on the 50 cal. and adding it to the sig? We need to turn this vessel into a full fledge war machine.
Snoop
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 6 2010, 12:37 AM) *
I just bought a ticket. Where the fuck do I catch the Pontoon!

To hate Manny Pacquiao you must be a hater of the highest order.

Hey Snoop... you mind putting me on the 50 cal. and adding it to the sig? We need to turn this vessel into a full fledge war machine.

LOL. I think we can work something out.
The CEO
LMAO!!...there's 48 guests reading this...18 of them are torvix.

The Phut-Daon Pontoon has set sail, and it's hotter than a Catalina Wine Mixer...
Spyder
Damn, that's two straight hate vehicles that I can't support...lol

How about making me an undercover insurgent? I'll corrode the Pontoon from the inside-out...making it take on water, and then getting the passengers to question the mission. Ultimately, it will lose support and those in charge will abandon it. Later they'll claim that there never really was a Phut-Daon Pontoon, and the Pacquiao fanatics are merely a few misguided individuals...kinda like the war on terror.

Deal?

laugh.gif
cervix2000
LOL! I take it none of you have seen Pacquiao's calves. He could just get a grip of it, do a calf raise and tip everyone out. LOL! Pacquiao has a 80% chance of accomplishing this and 20% of failing. He only has a 60% chance of losing with Mayweather. But Mayweather already beat him out of the ring like so many other fighters. So I think Pacquiao should go for tipping everyone off the wagon as he has only 20% chance of losing that fight, LOL!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 5 2010, 05:57 PM) *
So, a little later than promised, but the official version of the Pacquiao Hate Wagon has arrived. Ever since his avoidance to drug testing and all the ensuing pre-Madonna reaction to the steroid allegations, I couldn't take it anymore as a former Pac fan. Introducing...

The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon

Just to get the name clear, "Phut-Daon" is pronounced "put down" (courtesy of the Wagon Master CEO), but is a Thai, in order to put some Asian flavor to the whole thing. I remember a bunch of people saying they'd be down to join the ranks if we actually got one these started, but I only remember a few, so sign up now on this thread!

hey man jluv is missin from this list... i gots to have in on this one...
Box in Hand
Add me to the Phut..the Put...The? Add me to the wagon. I'm not liking the Pacman right now at all. He's on the same level for me as cry baby Cintron. How the hell is a teaspoon of blood gonna weaken a supposed supreme athlete?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (cervix2000 @ Jan 5 2010, 07:56 PM) *
LOL! I take it none of you have seen Pacquiao's calves. He could just get a grip of it, do a calf raise and tip everyone out. LOL! Pacquiao has a 80% chance of accomplishing this and 20% of failing. He only has a 60% chance of losing with Mayweather. But Mayweather already beat him out of the ring like so many other fighters. So I think Pacquiao should go for tipping everyone off the wagon as he has only 20% chance of losing that fight, LOL!

Once again dude you have completly confused the hell outta me. Calves? 60% 20% ?
cervix2000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 5 2010, 11:09 PM) *
Once again dude you have completly confused the hell outta me. Calves? 60% 20% ?

You only ever had a 20% chance of understanding it. LOL!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (cervix2000 @ Jan 5 2010, 09:14 PM) *
You only ever had a 20% chance of understanding it. LOL!

LoL. We need a Torvix dictionary.
cervix2000
But only 30% of people would probably use it. LOL!

provo
Now that's what im talking about" I want in !

Add Provo to that hate wagon I gotta be top 5 I think Pacs a Bitch and full of shit.... LOL..
cervix2000
QUOTE (provo @ Jan 5 2010, 11:46 PM) *
Now that's what im talking about" I want in !

Add Provo to that hate wagon I gotta be top 5 I think Pacs a Bitch and full of shit.... LOL..

You must earn top 5 not demand it. Maybe you are like Gayweather after all. LOL! Demanding to be the best and not proving it even if he has 60% chance of beating the best. I'm 80% sure that you only understood 40% of what I'm saying.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (cervix2000 @ Jan 5 2010, 09:51 PM) *
You must earn top 5 not demand it. Maybe you are like Gayweather after all. LOL! Demanding to be the best and not proving it even if he has 60% chance of beating the best. I'm 80% sure that you only understood 40% of what I'm saying.

You must be Torvix's little clone.
cervix2000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 5 2010, 11:22 PM) *
You must be Torvix's little clone.

LOL!

How sure are you? 60%, 70%, 80%? I'm 75% sure that you are wrong. LOL!
hitman harding
Add me Snoop. This cheating little **** beat Hatton by default !
torvix2000
LOL!

1 year from now, those who are on this Phut-Daon list will look like lower-life-forms-than-stupid-persons!!!

Hahaha!!!
Keith
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 6 2010, 06:13 AM) *
LOL!

1 year from now, those who are on this Phut-Daon list will look like lower-life-forms-than-stupid-persons!!!

Hahaha!!!

RAT TAT TAT TAT!

Torvix just got smoked by the 50 cal. R.I.P Pac lover.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (hitman harding @ Jan 6 2010, 07:11 AM) *
Add me Snoop. This cheating little **** beat Hatton by default !

Now if ever there was a reason to get OFF the hate wagon (or pontoon in this case) then a juiced up Manny smashing Fatton would be it. drinks.gif
DatuLakandula
Lame thread. what a bunch of losers.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 09:12 AM) *

are you unhappy scrappy?
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 6 2010, 02:50 AM) *
Damn, that's two straight hate vehicles that I can't support...lol

How about making me an undercover insurgent? I'll corrode the Pontoon from the inside-out...making it take on water, and then getting the passengers to question the mission. Ultimately, it will lose support and those in charge will abandon it. Later they'll claim that there never really was a Phut-Daon Pontoon, and the Pacquiao fanatics are merely a few misguided individuals...kinda like the war on terror.

Deal?

laugh.gif

WTF? Since when do you tell someone you're going to double-cross them. You sir, have no business on our pontoon!
Snoop
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 6 2010, 01:28 PM) *
Now if ever there was a reason to get OFF the hate wagon (or pontoon in this case) then a juiced up Manny smashing Fatton would be it. drinks.gif

Yeah. I gotta think about that one. It's kind of like the whole Margarito using plaster wraps against Cintron. Your reaction is kinda just like, "Well.... dntknw.gif "

Lieutenant CEO, what do you think about this one mate?
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 5 2010, 11:07 PM) *
Add me to the Phut..the Put...The? Add me to the wagon. I'm not liking the Pacman right now at all. He's on the same level for me as cry baby Cintron. How the hell is a teaspoon of blood gonna weaken a supposed supreme athlete?

Lol! How about an elite athlete like JMM, drinking his own urine? Dude every individual has its own superstitions, it depend on your culture. You missing the main point regarding blood test. If Mayweather's is truly on getting Manny on HGH or EPO, taking blood test right after the fight should be enough, in which manny agrees. But the real objective of the Mayweathers is to plant a fear to manny's head before the fight. Isnt that a harrasment? Manny never cheat as a professional boxer. What is really suspicious is the motive of the Mayweathers asking this type of test. Questions are, why are they asking this now, why not in the early period of the negotiation? Is drawing blood 2 weeks before the fight more accurate that an hour before the fight? Oscar was too a multi-divisional champ like Manny, why didnt they ask this kind of test before? Or maybe they know Oscar is out of prime and floyd can beat him? Why just now, when everything seems to be finalized? Why all accusing when nothing was proven? Are we that stupid, believing from a drug convicted Sr., accusing a boxer who never failed a drug test? Is he that credible? Isn't that GBP and Floyd Sr. has a bitter history against Manny, Roach and Top Rank? does this sounds like a revenge and anger? And if Mayweathers really knows about HGH and EPO in sports, are there any chances that they already abused this stuff prior to this accustion? If the current drug test isnt that effective, as what the Mayweathers said, that means NSAC tests are not credible? And if NSAC tests are not credible, then all fights done by NSAC drug tests are questionable? If you only point is the teaspoon of blood, then i advise you to broaden your medical knowledge, not just sit infornt of your pc and read other's baseless comments.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 6 2010, 12:13 PM) *
LOL!

Hahaha!!!

How could anything in 1 year change what's happening now? He'll beat Mayweather? He'll prove himself to be clean? Those aren't even reasons why the pontoon set sail. Nothing will redeem him from acting like a fucking pre-Madonna in this whole negotiation fiasco. NOTHING.

Gunner Keith! We got another one....
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 6 2010, 10:24 AM) *
are you unhappy scrappy?

Are you, monkey? tongue.gif
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 6 2010, 11:38 AM) *
How could anything in 1 year change what's happening now? He'll beat Mayweather? He'll prove himself to be clean? Those aren't even reasons why the pontoon set sail. Nothing will redeem him from acting like a fucking pre-Madonna in this whole negotiation fiasco. NOTHING.

Gunner Keith! We got another one....

I am really impressed right now how advance science nowadays. Even lab monkey, like Snoop, knows how to use a computer. Lol.tongue.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 10:39 AM) *

Don't do it to yourself doggy.
Spyder
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 10:39 AM) *

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 6 2010, 10:53 AM) *
Don't do it to yourself doggy.

Don't mind him. He's just misguided.

You can't blame Pac for this individual. Don't forget, Manny RETIRED Ricky Hatton...
Box in Hand
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 09:34 AM) *
Lol! How about an elite athlete like JMM, drinking his own urine? Dude every individual has its own superstitions, it depend on your culture. You missing the main point regarding blood test. If Mayweather's is truly on getting Manny on HGH or EPO, taking blood test right after the fight should be enough, in which manny agrees. But the real objective of the Mayweathers is to plant a fear to manny's head before the fight. Isnt that a harrasment? Manny never cheat as a professional boxer. What is really suspicious is the motive of the Mayweathers asking this type of test. Questions are, why are they asking this now, why not in the early period of the negotiation? Is drawing blood 2 weeks before the fight more accurate that an hour before the fight? Oscar was too a multi-divisional champ like Manny, why didnt they ask this kind of test before? Or maybe they know Oscar is out of prime and floyd can beat him? Why just now, when everything seems to be finalized? Why all accusing when nothing was proven? Are we that stupid, believing from a drug convicted Sr., accusing a boxer who never failed a drug test? Is he that credible? Isn't that GBP and Floyd Sr. has a bitter history against Manny, Roach and Top Rank? does this sounds like a revenge and anger? And if Mayweathers really knows about HGH and EPO in sports, are there any chances that they already abused this stuff prior to this accustion? If the current drug test isnt that effective, as what the Mayweathers said, that means NSAC tests are not credible? And if NSAC tests are not credible, then all fights done by NSAC drug tests are questionable? If you only point is the teaspoon of blood, then i advise you to broaden your medical knowledge, not just sit infornt of your pc and read other's baseless comments.

Listen, Mayweather Sr. may be a lot of things but he isn't stupid. The man knows boxing and I think as a father it's only right that he look out for his son. All the Mayweather camp wants is to make sure Pac isn't on something. He's done some things in the ring that raises questions. He struggled against Marquez, got his ears boxed off by Morales, and then moves up and terminates the bigger guys. Then he says he wants to move up another weight class to fight Yuri Foreman. Then you have his strength coach saying Pac doesn't know what he's taking. Then you have them trying to dictate when the blood test should happen. Then he's suing the Mayweathers. Why not Malinaggi? There are too many question marks now over Pac and I'm glad this stuff is coming to light.

By the way, let go of Pac's pubic hair and come back down to reality.
Keith
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 09:12 AM) *

RAT TAT TAT TAT!

You just got smoked Pac lover!
Snoop
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 04:46 PM) *
I am really impressed right now how advance science nowadays. Even lab monkey, like Snoop, knows how to use a computer. Lol.tongue.gif

Really? A recycled joke that you used in the SAME thread?
Snoop
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Listen, Mayweather Sr. may be a lot of things but he isn't stupid. The man knows boxing and I think as a father it's only right that he look out for his son. All the Mayweather camp wants is to make sure Pac isn't on something. He's done some things in the ring that raises questions. He struggled against Marquez, got his ears boxed off by Morales, and then moves up and terminates the bigger guys. Then he says he wants to move up another weight class to fight Yuri Foreman. Then you have his strength coach saying Pac doesn't know what he's taking. Then you have them trying to dictate when the blood test should happen. Then he's suing the Mayweathers. Why not Malinaggi? There are too many question marks now over Pac and I'm glad this stuff is coming to light.

Agreed. Mayweather Sr. pulling those steroid allegations out early, wasn't necessarily justified, but it was damn smart. If Pac wanted to sue, THEN would have been the time, now it just looks like you're on the defensive. All of these were classic chess moves, thinking many steps ahead.
The CEO
Yessss....The Pontoon is already affecting and controlling them...we're ahead of schedule.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 6 2010, 10:34 AM) *
Yeah. I gotta think about that one. It's kind of like the whole Margarito using plaster wraps against Cintron. Your reaction is kinda just like, "Well.... dntknw.gif "

Lieutenant CEO, what do you think about this one mate?

Well for ME...there's nothing to think about....Mayweather was the first to Own and Embarrass him (fair and square, I might add)...so THAT was the fight that satisfied my Hatred for Hatton...

Little Big Head takin' 'im out in 2 was basically some icing......UNTIL I realized that he was juicing.

and that's why I'm here....Pacquiao and his poisoned plasma must PAY...
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 12:13 PM) *

that's the point there, "as a father". of course Sr. will do everything to discredit all manny's accomplishment to uplift his son's reputation. And everyone knows that he has a grudge on Roach. Mayweathers want what? To prove Manny on drug? then blood test after the fight is as credible a week before the fight. its not dictating it is the best way to prove if Manny is clean. but no, they dont want after-fight test why? because they know manny is clean, they just want to mess with his mind. Manny isnt that stupid, he knows what is standard in boxing and his rights as a boxer and as a person. Shit, basically the only proof they have is that manny carry his speed and power in welter, but he is the same slugger and can be hit by any boxer. does they have other concrete and ligitimate proof? marquez and morales is not diaz, oscar, hatton or cotto, and style makes fight, and plus at that weight, Manny struggled to be in the weight limit. scientifically, manny's ideal weight is 140-150lbs approx, base on his height which is 5'6". mayweathers demand everything to take all the advantage, from weight, gloves, rings size, venues, now drug test... after the test what more? sad to admit but it seems like they just dont want the fight to happen. man, please make some educated point not just some drug convict making baseless statement. malinaggi? you make me laugh? dude stick to what the real issue which is the objective in drug test. yeah, its in the light now but your still lurking in the dark. there i answer your questions, why dont you answer mine previously?
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 6 2010, 12:20 PM) *
RAT TAT TAT TAT!

You just got smoked Pac lover!

LOL thats the best you can do? ROFL biggrin.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 12:09 PM) *
that's the point there, "as a father". of course Sr. will do everything to discredit all manny's accomplishment to uplift his son's reputation. And everyone knows that he has a grudge on Roach. Mayweathers want what? To prove Manny on drug? then blood test after the fight is as credible a week before the fight. its not dictating it is the best way to prove if Manny is clean. but no, they dont want after-fight test why? because they know manny is clean, they just want to mess with his mind. Manny isnt that stupid, he knows what is standard in boxing and his rights as a boxer and as a person. Shit, basically the only proof they have is that manny carry his speed and power in welter, but he is the same slugger and can be hit by any boxer. does they have other concrete and ligitimate proof? marquez and morales is not diaz, oscar, hatton or cotto, and style makes fight, and plus at that weight, Manny struggled to be in the weight limit. scientifically, manny's ideal weight is 140-150lbs approx, base on his height which is 5'6". mayweathers demand everything to take all the advantage, from weight, gloves, rings size, venues, now drug test... after the test what more? sad to admit but it seems like they just dont want the fight to happen. man, please make some educated point not just some drug convict making baseless statement. malinaggi? you make me laugh? dude stick to what the real issue which is the objective in drug test. yeah, its in the light now but your still lurking in the dark. there i answer your questions, why dont you answer mine previously?

You are very Hoemotional. Manny got the glove size he wanted, ring size, and Mayweather agreed to a whopping $10 million for every pound over. No one is trying to discredit your Man Idol Love God. Everyone just wants to make sure Manny's clean and he's looking a little durrrttty right now.
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 6 2010, 01:41 PM) *
Yessss....The Pontoon is already affecting and controlling them...we're ahead of schedule.

Well for ME...there's nothing to think about....Mayweather was the first to Own and Embarrass him (fair and square, I might add)...so THAT was the fight that satisfied my Hatred for Hatton...

Little Big Head takin' 'im out in 2 was basically some icing......UNTIL I realized that he was juicing.

and that's why I'm here....Pacquiao and his poisoned plasma must PAY...

LOL! floyd Sr. mind controlled these retards?
mexi-cutioner
Fuck you guys, assuming Pacquiao is on steroids because he's a great athlete is like assuming Mayweather has AIDS cause the ni**er is black PERIOD!
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 02:15 PM) *
You are very Hoemotional. Manny got the glove size he wanted, ring size, and Mayweather agreed to a whopping $10 million for every pound over. No one is trying to discredit your Man Idol Love God. Everyone just wants to make sure Manny's clean and he's looking a little durrrttty right now.

Haha that's the best you got? Homoemotional? Just stating a valid point. of course gloves size should be 8lbs which used in welters, and they are fighting for welter belt. ring size? what? how wide or let us say how long do floyd like? haha you indeed a funny guy. $10M penalty is a must, remember what he did to JMM? Oh yes, he weighed 146lbs in a 144lbs contracted weight. PLUS, he declined to be weighed on the fight night, hmmm how heavy does floyd on the fight night? everyone? hmmm, its just the Maywethers, GBP, Ellerbe, and a bunch of Floyd's "putas". LOL. tongue.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jan 6 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Fuck you guys, assuming Pacquiao is on steroids because he's a great athlete is like assuming Mayweather has AIDS cause the ni**er is black PERIOD!

When does it become over the line guys?
Spyder
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jan 6 2010, 01:26 PM) *

The CEO
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 01:16 PM) *
LOL! floyd Sr. mind controlled these retards?

QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 01:32 PM) *
Haha that's the best you got? Homoemotional? Just stating a valid point. of course gloves size should be 8lbs which used in welters, and they are fighting for welter belt. ring size? what? how wide or let us say how long do floyd like? haha you indeed a funny guy. $10M penalty is a must, remember what he did to JMM? Oh yes, he weighed 146lbs in a 144lbs contracted weight. PLUS, he declined to be weighed on the fight night, hmmm how heavy does floyd on the fight night? everyone? hmmm, its just the Maywethers, GBP, Ellerbe, and a bunch of Floyd's "putas". LOL. tongue.gif

^^^

Why is someone with a name like that...typing like that....calling US retards?

Let me tell you somethin'...DasuckaLottapacdong or whatever your name is...

All the signs are pointing to Manny Pacquiao being a DIRTY DIVA...and just because he's the same nationality as you are, you're blindly defending him...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 01:57 PM) *
When does it become over the line guys?

Well...I'd say that was right on the line...mexi-cutioner knows better than that...

Don't step on or over the line just because you're angry Pac's legacy is tarnished, guys...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.