Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My second Manny Pacquiao article
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Snoop
I know this has been covered ENDLESSLY on the main thread, even lightly on some other ones, but in light of our Pontoon, I just wanted to share the next edition in my "Pacquiao" series.

http://www.iexaminer.org/editorial/pacquia...ld-super-fight/

I know some of the facts may be off (I had to write it in a few hours), but the point still stands. Hopefully they won't connect this to the Pontoon, otherwise my objectivity may be shot down.
Keith
I tried to put you over in the comment section.
KookedKrack
*Salutes fellow soldier*

Your objectivity can't be shot down because you are looking at it from a rational standpoint unlike a lot of other people.
Mean Mister Mustard
Very good points Snoop. All those posters calling you "an irresponsible journalist" are sort of missing the point that you never accused Pacquiao of anything.

By the way, I liked how ,after the last debacle concerning the comments to your article, someone wrote before your article that any innapropriate comments would be removed. Did you write that Snoop or was it the site staff?
Lil-lightsout
Great article. Agree on everything. Just do not understand what is so hard for people to understand? I am not even a fan of Floyd at all, but for once I can not blame him for what he is doing. AND Pac only makes himself look guilty with his actions.
The CEO
Nick Wong is ON FIRE...and don't even worry about people trying to shoot down your objectivity because you're The Captain of The Phut-Daon Pontoon, bro...

Strong Criticism (aka "Hating") is a predominant trait of a Quality Boxing Fan...an Aficionado.

thumbsup_anim.gif
gbh32001
Snoop, i see a little envy on your writings. Why would someone put on a facts without backin it up with facts? Pac agrees on testing but the manner of it only he disagree. Your article already closes the window of truth after you mentioned that Pac disagree to random blood testing. You put down one fighter above the other(a biased look out of the issue).If 24days before the bout and rightly after the bout is not sufficient enough why Mayweather did not counter to a week before the fight?This should be everybody's stance about this issue not blaming side by side. Claiming Mayweather is not a coward already put your arguments envious to a man who tested negative all of his life. And one thing, there is no smoke here, only Sr saw an illusion of smoke bec he himself is a crackedhead.He(Sr) tell tales and stupid, moron people like you buy it.
gbh32001
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 07:04 AM) *
It was suggested by many on this forum before Sr said anything.
There is a difference between suspicion and trust Fitz, snoop already pre-judge Manny as a PED's user by stating if there's smoke there is fire(who see the smoke?). A one way point of view, uplifting one and downgrading the other. Snoop maybe envious of the man's achievement or a victims of racial interest.
Snoop
First of all, to all those who read it, Thank You. I appreciate you all taking a look and giving honest feedback.

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 7 2010, 08:47 PM) *
Very good points Snoop. All those posters calling you "an irresponsible journalist" are sort of missing the point that you never accused Pacquiao of anything.

By the way, I liked how ,after the last debacle concerning the comments to your article, someone wrote before your article that any innapropriate comments would be removed. Did you write that Snoop or was it the site staff?

LOL. The staff put that on after the first article, and after I started responding to the comments. They probably think I'm too hostile, but shit, I increased readership so much that they can't do anything really, so they just put up the disclaimer. LOL.
Snoop
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jan 7 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Snoop, i see a little envy on your writings. Why would someone put on a facts without backin it up with facts? Pac agrees on testing but the manner of it only he disagree. Your article already closes the window of truth after you mentioned that Pac disagree to random blood testing. You put down one fighter above the other(a biased look out of the issue).If 24days before the bout and rightly after the bout is not sufficient enough why Mayweather did not counter to a week before the fight?This should be everybody's stance about this issue not blaming side by side. Claiming Mayweather is not a coward already put your arguments envious to a man who tested negative all of his life. And one thing, there is no smoke here, only Sr saw an illusion of smoke bec he himself is a crackedhead.He(Sr) tell tales and stupid, moron people like you buy it.

FACT: Pacquiao will be paid an estimated $40 million for this fight
FACT: Team Pacquiao stated a "fear of needles" as a reason to refuse random drug testing
FACT: Pacquiao has tattoos
FACT: Pacquiao was VIDEOTAPED taking a blood test with relative ease

QUESTION: Why doesn't Pacquiao want to take a blood test for his HIGHEST GROSSING PAYDAY if the phobia of needles excuse has been shot through BASED ON THE FACTS?

If that isn't suspicious, then I don't know what is.

Snoop maybe envious of the man's achievement or a victims of racial interest.

Why would I be envious of someone who has no relation to my field of work? Victim of racial interest? That makes no sense.
STEVENSKI
I put up a link to this thread on the articles comments so all the readers could see your bias & hatemongering against Pac.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jan 8 2010, 12:45 AM) *
I put up a link to this thread on the articles comments so all the readers could see your bias & hatemongering against Pac.

LOL. As the official master of hate, you should be proud.
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 7 2010, 08:22 PM) *
FACT: Team Pacquiao stated a "fear of needles" as a reason to refuse random drug testing

QUESTION: Why doesn't Pacquiao want to take a blood test for his HIGHEST GROSSING PAYDAY if the phobia of needles excuse has been shot through BASED ON THE FACTS?

Why would I be envious of someone who has no relation to my field of work? Victim of racial interest? That makes no sense.

Your so-called facts doesnt answer any question. Its all assumptions. And dude, even Manny feared needles, but he compromised to take the 24 days blood test and right after the fight, plus urine test anytime. You are so close minded who still insisting your baseless point. Its easy for you to defend your article, but it is too bias since its all assumptions with no proof medically. Envy? Its pure hate that's all.
Snoop
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 8 2010, 01:53 AM) *
Your so-called facts doesnt answer any question. Its all assumptions. And dude, even Manny feared needles, but he compromised to take the 24 days blood test and right after the fight, plus urine test anytime. You are so close minded who still insisting your baseless point. Its easy for you to defend your article, but it is too bias since its all assumptions with no proof medically. Envy? Its pure hate that's all.

Ok. Can we agree on the facts I stated in the last post?
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 7 2010, 09:57 PM) *
Who did he compromise with to get his ink done on his body?

LOL! tattooing and drawing blood is different. Medically speaking, you must have a site that a vessel is visible, and you must puncture a vessel, plus te danger or hitting a nerve. While tatooing, needs only the upper layer layer of the skin, and its not risky since vessels and nerve are far.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 8 2010, 02:50 AM) *
LOL. As the official master of hate, you should be proud.

I would say I am more dissapointed. See true hate must have solid base in fact yet have a certain amount of spin & unreality applied to it. Twist the facts & use them to suit your purpose. Make outlandish claims but be sure that your claims do indeed have base in facts so you can back up your wild statements with anyone who wants to actually debate the subject. This is a good base to start from but remember you never have to be right just find a flaw in the oppositions argument & that will lend automatic credence to your claims as theirs are wrong so therefore you must be "right".

You are heading in the right direction no doubt but just let the hate flow & type what you feel at that moment in time. CEO knows what I mean.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 7 2010, 09:57 PM) *
Who did he compromise with to get his ink done on his body?

Fitz I think we can all agree that the 'afraid of needles' statement was some particulalrly bad PR from Pac's people. I don't think anyone really believes Pac is scared of needles it was plainly some B.S excuse because in actuality he doesn't want to concede anything to Mayweather.

It kinda reminds me of Shane Mosley and his sore tooth. The guy was never going to get 1st shot at PBF ahead of his boss Oscar and so he mentions his tooth and now plenty of Mosley haters grab onto that comment as the reason he turned down Floyd.

I see this as politics and also I don't think Manny really wanted this fight in March to tell you the truth. I think he wants it in the 2nd half of the year when he has had better time to adequately prepare.

They have come out with request after request and PBF has surprisingly said yes to all of them (probably because he needs the dough quick) and now they are grasping at this as a reason to postpone (because like you I truly believe this fight will take place) the match to a better time of the year.

Who knows by then Nevada may be actually enforcing all fighters to submit to random tests. Interestingly has Haymon made Mosley a known juicer take test for his upcoming Berto fight or does he not particulalry care for the health of Berto?

gbh32001
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 8 2010, 08:22 AM) *
Both of them will recieve thesame amount.
Did Pacquiao tell this?No, in fact it's from a writer who blown it out of proportion.And you you believe Pacman is in fear of needles?Look or watch his fight if you see fear in his eyes every easy or tough match he had.
True, and you think he fears of needles?that's an empty head belief.
False facts you had their mr Writer, Pacquiao agreed to a random blood test but he set a reasonable date plus rightly after the match in the dressing room.
Everybody become suspicious when media blown this out of proportion, and i'm not excuse to that curiosity either but the difference between me and some of you in the media is, you already put Pacquiao guilty unless proven innocent.

If you are not a victim of racial interest or envious then why you hate the man?and used your profession to put the man down?Your so called pen is more destructive than a ballistic missile.
gbh32001
Snoop, learn a thing from this article and I think it will help you prosper. A publish article is different from forums where your public article is bound with facts and truth, free from hatred or else your objective are no longer fruitful but destructive.
http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/...ather_mann.html
King Eugene
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jan 8 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Did Pacquiao tell this?No, in fact it's from a writer who blown it out of proportion.And you you believe Pacman is in fear of needles?Look or watch his fight if you see fear in his eyes every easy or tough match he had.True, and you think he fears of needles?

Nope....Arum said it.
Manny Scared of Needles

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jan 8 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Everybody become suspicious when media blown this out of proportion, and i'm not excuse to that curiosity either but the difference between me and some of you in the media is, you already put Pacquiao guilty unless proven innocent.

Nope...you become suspicious when you make BS excuses to avoid random testing which your counterpart is subject to participate in as well.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 02:12 AM) *
He said he is afraid of 'needles'. I'm sure he got his ink done in the Phillipines as well. I'm sure that the dangers of getting ink done in a 3rd world country are higher than a regulation blood test in the United States.

When Pac's medical results were lost before his fight with Morales, NSAC ordered that Pacquiao take the tests again, including the blood test for diseases. Pacquiao was agitated... and it was a big deal for him. There was an interview with his team. They were all pissed off and worried at the same time. But it was NSAC, so Pac has to oblige. Maybe it's psychological, Fitz. I know I know... you'd say that for $40M, there's no time to be "emotional".
torvix2000
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 8 2010, 11:30 AM) *
Nope...you become suspicious when you make BS excuses to avoid random testing which your counterpart is subject to participate in as well.

Yes. You are correct 100%. Floyd knows that. And he used that.
Snoop
Snoop, learn a thing from this article and I think it will help you prosper. A publish article is different from forums where your public article is bound with facts and truth, free from hatred or else your objective are no longer fruitful but destructive.
http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/...ather_mann.html

So because this is posted on a newspaper's site it's somehow legitimate? Couldn't you say the same thing about my article? Apart from it's argument, I don't see the difference. They're both opinion pieces. Just because I value the opinions of the posters on the board, more than some media outlet that probably has financial incentives to report in a certain manner, it's not credible? Get the fuck out of here.

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jan 8 2010, 10:54 AM) *
Both of them will recieve thesame amount.Did Pacquiao tell this?No, in fact it's from a writer who blown it out of proportion.And you you believe Pacman is in fear of needles?Look or watch his fight if you see fear in his eyes every easy or tough match he had.True, and you think he fears of needles?that's an empty head belief.False facts you had their mr Writer, Pacquiao agreed to a random blood test but he set a reasonable date plus rightly after the match in the dressing room.Everybody become suspicious when media blown this out of proportion, and i'm not excuse to that curiosity either but the difference between me and some of you in the media is, you already put Pacquiao guilty unless proven innocent.

Ok. Just answer this one question since you're not seeing the point of my posts and actually HURTING yourself in responding to them.

What LEGITIMATE reason does Pacquiao have to refuse blood tests?

If you are not a victim of racial interest or envious then why you hate the man?and used your profession to put the man down?Your so called pen is more destructive than a ballistic missile.

Explain the RACIAL part of your statement.
CreDog
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 8 2010, 09:48 AM) *
So because this is posted on a newspaper's site it's somehow legitimate? Couldn't you say the same thing about my article? Apart from it's argument, I don't see the difference. They're both opinion pieces. Just because I value the opinions of the posters on the board, more than some media outlet that probably has financial incentives to report in a certain manner, it's not credible? Get the fuck out of here.

Ok. Just answer this one question since you're not seeing the point of my posts and actually HURTING yourself in responding to them.

You aren't that bright are you?? The LEGITIMATE reason is that it's not mandated by the NSAC. As simple as that. Did you forget that he's never failed a drug test?? How would you like to be accused of something without any shred of evidence?? He's already gone beyond what is required.

Snoop, I'd love to debate with you.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (CreDog @ Jan 8 2010, 02:01 PM) *
You aren't that bright are you?? The LEGITIMATE reason is that it's not mandated by the NSAC. As simple as that. Did you forget that he's never failed a drug test?? How would you like to be accused of something without any shred of evidence?? He's already gone beyond what is required.

Snoop, I'd love to debate with you.

That's the whole point. Nevada does not perform the type of tests that would catch someone using performance enhancing substances.
CreDog
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 8 2010, 01:46 PM) *
That's the whole point. Nevada does not perform the type of tests that would catch someone using performance enhancing substances.

What's the whole point? Unless the NSAC made this type of recommendation-- than who the hell is Mayweather to change the game??

Let's stay focused buddy. Once again, no mandatory blood tests required by the NSAC.

Your beef should be with the NSAC.
torvix2000
... same way that NEVADA doesn't forbid illegal pain killers that FLoyd has used before fights like XYLOCAINE whose use is banned in other states. LOL!

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 9 2010, 04:20 AM) *
Mosley never failed a drug test either.

Nor did Marion fucking Jones who was tested at a "olympic" level. Your point?
CreDog
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:20 PM) *
Mosley never failed a drug test either.

And what?? But he was linked with Balco right?? How dare you link Pac and Mosley.. but you probably don't know $hit about the grand jury testimony. Ignorance is bliss....
CreDog
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 8 2010, 06:33 PM) *
... same way that NEVADA doesn't forbid illegal pain killers that FLoyd has used before fights like XYLOCAINE whose use is banned in other states. LOL!

+1

= no fight in Texas and the reason Shaefer woundn't even entertain an offer from Jones.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (CreDog @ Jan 8 2010, 04:41 PM) *
What's the whole point? Unless the NSAC made this type of recommendation-- than who the hell is Mayweather to change the game??

Let's stay focused buddy. Once again, no mandatory blood tests required by the NSAC.

Your beef should be with the NSAC.

Who is Pacquiao to change the rules of boxing by forcing a titleholder to weight in under 145 pounds? Who is Pacquiao to demand that the size of the gloves be different?

CreDog
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 8 2010, 09:47 PM) *
Who is Pacquiao to change the rules of boxing by forcing a titleholder to weight in under 145 pounds? Who is Pacquiao to demand that the size of the gloves be different?

Mustard, if you can tell me what fight in the history of boxing has had random blood testing as a clause, I will change my tune.

You do know that rules right... Welterweights can weigh between 140-147.... This is not changing the NSAC rules buddy... Both fighters have to agree to change rules right???
CreDog
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:49 PM) *
He doesn't want to understand that. He chooses what he wants to believe.

LOL.. You know me right?? I state MY opinions backed up with statements, unlike what you posted above. I will always clown you. Know that Fitz.

CreDog
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:49 PM) *
He doesn't want to understand that. He chooses what he wants to believe.

LOL.. You know me right?? I state MY opinions backed up with statements, unlike what you posted above. I will always clown you. Know that Fitz.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (CreDog @ Jan 9 2010, 12:17 AM) *
Mustard, if you can tell me what fight in the history of boxing has had random blood testing as a clause, I will change my tune.

You do know that rules right... Welterweights can weigh between 140-147.... This is not changing the NSAC rules buddy... Both fighters have to agree to change rules right???

Absolutely. If you have a title fight taking place at 147 then that means you can weight in between 140 to 147 pounds. Cotto though couldn;t weigh in at either 146 or 147 now could he?
CreDog
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:48 PM) *
Thanks for proving my point. Boxing is no where near up to scratch regarding testing as the olympics, yet people still pass tests in olympics. Makes you wonder how much easier it is regarding boxing. Thanks for proving my point.

So you speculate based on what?? Your favorite boxer?? Your least favorite boxer??

One thing I DON'T know for sure and that's who is or is not on the juice. Your grassy knoll conspiracy theories are full of crap. Go watch golf.
CreDog
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 8 2010, 10:20 PM) *
Absolutely. If you have a title fight taking place at 147 then that means you can weight in between 140 to 147 pounds. Cotto though couldn;t weigh in at either 146 or 147 now could he?

Cotto agreed to it based on the fact that HE THOUGHT he had the advantage. People think Cotto's arm was twisted. My guess was that his peeps were saying:

"Hell yeah, let's take the fight at 145, he's a midget and a guy that is way smaller than you.. you were 146 for Clottey and you had no problem making weight"

But to answer your question: Yes :-)
CreDog
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 8 2010, 10:24 PM) *
I don't think he addressed how Manny is changing the rules by making Mayweather pay $10million for each pound he is over. Isn't the standard supposed to be about 10% of a fighters purse?

Fitz, you are hopeless... However, I want to tell you-- seeing that you are from AUS that I met Kostya at the MGM gym during the Cotto fight, very nice guy. About 170-185 but I digress, I was such a fan boy.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (CreDog @ Jan 8 2010, 11:26 PM) *
Cotto agreed to it based on the fact that HE THOUGHT he had the advantage. People think Cotto's arm was twisted. My guess was that his peeps were saying:

"Hell yeah, let's take the fight at 145, he's a midget and a guy that is way smaller than you.. you were 146 for Clottey and you had no problem making weight"

But to answer your question: Yes :-)

So Pacquiao and his team came up with a clause telling the WBO 147 pound champion that he couldn't wheigh in over 145 pounds, thus rewriting the rules. He also wants Mayweather to be unable to choose the size of gloves that are the standard for that weigh. It seems like Pacquiao is looking to prepare himself for life as a politician tby making all these reforms.
torvix2000
LOL!

If Cotto didn't put the belt on line, then WBO will still do something about that because of the fact the he fought inside the welterweight division. As any other sanctioning boxing organizations.
torvix2000
AND IF STUPID PEOPLE WILL SIMPLY FORGET ALL ABOUT THESE BELTS, THEN THEY WILL REMEMBER THAT PACQUIAO BEAT GAYWEATHER INTO FIGHTING COTTO FIRST.

If Pacquiao beat Gayweather again into fighting Mosley first, whether both use steroids, in a catchweight, on Mars, anywhere, I don't care... then I don't know what to say about Gayweather anymore.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 9 2010, 12:24 AM) *

ROFLMAO

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm sure he wont get it either.
torvix2000
There is already a LEVEL playing field. GAYWEATHER is simply afraid to fight Pacquiao in that level playing field.

Even CEO was once a believer of this statement. I got this from him. His brain neurons seemed to be messed up... by Gayweather.
gbh32001
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 8 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Slow to get the message, well frankly what's the reason anyway why you write boxing articles?What is your agenda?If you write just to demean a boxer and lift other boxer then you don't have any business in boxing Snoop. Your responsibility as a writer is to stand what is truth by taking all accounts into fair playing field. Your article already put down somebody and defend someone who are convicted from crimes and having the records of bad reputation.

the more you look novice by not analyzing your question yourself, for the record and for your record, Pacquiao did not turn down the drug test but the manner of it was he refused.

If you are not envious then why there's a hate?the guy gives more entertainment than the rest of boxers available in the planet. Just bec maybe some Pactards hit your butt with their dick you have the right now to bash a boxer who known by many "the most exiting fighter"?
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 9 2010, 01:03 AM) *
There is already a LEVEL playing field. GAYWEATHER is simply afraid to fight Pacquiao in that level playing field.

Even CEO was once a believer of this statement. I got this from him. His brain neurons seemed to be messed up... by Gayweather.

What the FUCK are you talkin' about, torvix?

Don't lie and say I believe or said things I didn't...

It's like this...I used to appreciate Manny Pacquiao....but then I turned on him....because he deserves it.

Simple as that...
torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 9 2010, 04:45 PM) *
What the FUCK are you talkin' about, torvix?

Don't lie and say I believe or said things I didn't...

It's like this...I used to appreciate Manny Pacquiao....but then I turned on him....because he deserves it.

Simple as that...

NOPE! I was referring to steroids use. You may want to look at your own posts last year when steroids use was brought up.
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 9 2010, 10:52 AM) *
NOPE! I was referring to steroids use. You may want to look at your own posts last year when steroids use was brought up.

Why don't YOU show me those posts?

I'm worried about you, torvix.....it's like you've been stricken with some type of Dementia....The Demise of Manny Pacquiao has really gotten to you.
torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 9 2010, 05:05 PM) *

I'm worried about you, torvix.....it's like you've been stricken with some type of Dementia....The Demise of Manny Pacquiao has really gotten to you.

Hahaha! Don't worry about me CEO. LOL! I was just having some fun. C'mon! If I rode with the Pac hate wagon, then that's the time you should be worried about me.

By the way, both Marquez and Mosley must have been pissed off with GBP's love of Floyd, lately.
torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 9 2010, 05:05 PM) *

About the posts, geesh! You posts a lot. Top poster here. How will I be able to find that. Needle in a haystack. It's along the line that if someone can benefit from steroids, then you can, too. Somethin' like that. Or if testing are inaccurate, then why not simply allow everybody to use it. Not exactly these words but... you get what I mean. Now, that's the real CEO I know. Logically dark.
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 9 2010, 11:11 AM) *
About the posts, geesh! You posts a lot. Top poster here. How will I be able to find that. Needle in a haystack. It's along the line that if someone can benefit from steroids, then you can, too. Somethin' like that. Or if testing are inaccurate, then why not simply allow everybody to use it. Not exactly these words but... you get what I mean. Now, that's the real CEO I know. Logically dark.

Well...my memory is pretty damn good, and that wasn't me who said the bold...I DID ask for someone to mail me some HGH in the Negotiations thread in a comical, yet serious, manner....but then again, I'm not a Professional Athlete...I'm a Professional Hater.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.