Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who will Gayweather avoid next?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
torvix2000
I guess it would be Mosley. Gayweather will probably appear again in an interview telling everybody that Mosley isn't calling him again. But knowing Gayweather, he's thinking 10 steps ahead. He will not do this. Because Mosley will really call him out. So Gayweather has to think of something else.

Asking for blood testing and putting it as the sole foundation of the fight's realization is not an option because Mosley will agree to the blood test. So Gayweather will think of a more clever idea to make it appear that Mosley's avoiding him.

But then again, Gayweather still has 9 steps ahead of the gullible fans' thinking. So, he will probably not ask Mosley for the blood tests. Or include the blood tests but come out with another companion reasonings.

Not enough revenue because Mosley's not as big of a name. So, it won't work either.

Gayweather still has 8 steps ahead of his gullible defenders.
Rperez
If mayweather wants to keep money rolling in and rep up, he has to fight a good fighter, and my guess it will be a Golden Boy fighter, lets hope mosley so they can compete with Pac-Clottey ppv, mayweather-mosley would be biggest fight for the year besides mayweather-pac. Have you read the Teddy atlas article????
torvix2000
QUOTE (Rperez @ Jan 9 2010, 06:05 AM) *
If mayweather wants to keep money rolling in and rep up, he has to fight a good fighter, and my guess it will be a Golden Boy fighter, lets hope mosley so they can compete with Pac-Clottey ppv, mayweather-mosley would be biggest fight for the year besides mayweather-pac. Have you read the Teddy atlas article????

Yup! They will simply show the emails if they were true.

And Gayweather still has 7 steps ahead of the gullible fans. He can fight Arce and people will still think Arce has a chance of beating him.
Rperez
watch: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=4808708

I just dont know why pacquiao wont accept 14 day cutoff for testing, its no where close to the 3 day limit roach predicts pacquiao will feel an effect.
torvix2000
Well, unlimited urine testing will detect EPO and steroids. And 30 days prior to the fight, HGH will not benefit Pacquiao even if he risk using it. Additional tests are not required. There is already a level playing field.

There was a concern about whether NSAC will or will not order a urine EPO test. But I think this isn't really an issue.
pcraw
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 9 2010, 01:27 AM) *
Well, unlimited urine testing will detect EPO and steroids. And 30 days prior to the fight, HGH will not benefit Pacquiao even if he risk using it. Additional tests are not required. There is already a level playing field.

There was a concern about whether NSAC will or will not order a urine EPO test. But I think this isn't really an issue.

Didn't Mosley, Chavez Jr, Briggs, Vargas, Mayorga, Toney, Jones Jr and all of those guys get caught AFTER their fight. If this testing is so good why aren't they getting caught in all of these pre fight exams?
torvix2000
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jan 10 2010, 05:31 AM) *
Didn't Mosley, Chavez Jr, Briggs, Vargas, Mayorga, Toney, Jones Jr and all of those guys get caught AFTER their fight. If this testing is so good why aren't they getting caught in all of these pre fight exams?

I should not have responded because the discussion is becoming similar to the other thread.

So, who do you think Gayweather will "avoid" next and make it appear the he's the one being avoided?
Rivado
Don't be surprised if we get Floyd vs. The Baby Bull on PPV next.
The CEO
Just wanted to come in here and say this...

I will never forgive Manny Pacquiao for taking PEDs and ducking Floyd Mayweather.

smile.gif

Regards,
A. Pontoonsman

torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 10 2010, 03:56 PM) *
Just wanted to come in here and say this...

I will never forgive Manny Pacquiao for taking PEDs and ducking Floyd Mayweather.

smile.gif

Regards,
A. Pontoonsman

LOL! I can read between the lines. "I will never forgive Manny for almost making my sig a homo Klitz.".
Maxy
Both fighters are as much to blame as the other one for this fight not happening yet.
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 10 2010, 11:01 AM) *
LOL! I can read between the lines. "I will never forgive Manny for almost making my sig a homo Klitz.".

You know what's worse than losing a Sig Bet..?

DUCKING one.

Official DUCK(S)

torvix2000 has ducked Fitz.

Maybe Pacquiao was following YOUR lead...maybe YOU'RE Manny Pacquiao.

taunt.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 10 2010, 10:42 AM) *

DUCKING one.

Official DUCK(S)

taunt.gif

lol!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 10 2010, 05:42 PM) *

DUCKING one.

Official DUCK(S)

taunt.gif

This thread is kind of ironic now that you mention it.
KookedKrack
Torvix is the greatest Superfan of all time.

You say Floyd ducks fights......I say Manny ducks blood test smile_anim.gif
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 10 2010, 09:56 PM) *
laugh.gif

The other ironic thing is, Pacquiao has also kept torvix from dealing with me first hand again.

Nah, Fitz must be glad. LOL! He was already shivering at the thoughts of the Klitz homo analogue on his sig.
streetlion1
Gayweather has avoided and ducked people...but HE DID NOT duck Pacman. I put the blame soley on Pacquiao. If he is clean and telling the truth he should have agreed to the testing and proved it. Him not wanting to just draw suspiscion even more. ZFor once I will say Gayweather didnt duck...he was ducked. Pacman walked away from what could have been the richest fight in boxing history because he didnt wanna test.....can we say HGH?! Or whatever it is there has to be a reason. Especially after I heard that he took a blood test a week prior to the Hatton fight. Clearly he has something to hide.
The CEO
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:41 PM) *
Gayweather has avoided and ducked people...but HE DID NOT duck Pacman. I put the blame soley on Pacquiao. If he is clean and telling the truth he should have agreed to the testing and proved it. Him not wanting to just draw suspiscion even more. ZFor once I will say Gayweather didnt duck...he was ducked. Pacman walked away from what could have been the richest fight in boxing history because he didnt wanna test.....can we say HGH?! Or whatever it is there has to be a reason. Especially after I heard that he took a blood test a week prior to the Hatton fight. Clearly he has something to hide.

Damn, streetlion...that's a pretty impressive statement knowing how much you hate Mayweather...a real good look.

It also strengthens my theory....that Haters > Huggers.
Warlord
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 9 2010, 12:50 AM) *
I guess it would be Mosley. Gayweather will probably appear again in an interview telling everybody that Mosley isn't calling him again. But knowing Gayweather, he's thinking 10 steps ahead. He will not do this. Because Mosley will really call him out. So Gayweather has to think of something else.

Asking for blood testing and putting it as the sole foundation of the fight's realization is not an option because Mosley will agree to the blood test. So Gayweather will think of a more clever idea to make it appear that Mosley's avoiding him.

But then again, Gayweather still has 9 steps ahead of the gullible fans' thinking. So, he will probably not ask Mosley for the blood tests. Or include the blood tests but come out with another companion reasonings.

Not enough revenue because Mosley's not as big of a name. So, it won't work either.

Gayweather still has 8 steps ahead of his gullible defenders.

Mayweather avoids fights like Manny avoids drug tests. It's an artform.
Warlord
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:41 PM) *

Co-sign.
torvix2000
LOL! Mayweather avoided Pacquiao because he fears Pacquiao is using steroids. You have two words: "AVOIDED", and "FEAR".
torvix2000
Floyd met Pacquiao in an alley. Pacquiao was so furious of Floyd's defamation that he was holding a baseball bat. He want to crush Floyd's skull with it. Floyd was about to run when he noticed that there is an iron bar lying on the street. He could pick it up to even the "playing field". Well, he did.

Then he run away with the iron bar and scampered to safety.
D-MARV
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 13 2010, 08:46 AM) *
Floyd met Pacquiao in an alley. Pacquiao was so furious of Floyd's defamation that he was holding a baseball bat. He want to crush Floyd's skull with it. Floyd was about to run when he noticed that there is an iron bar lying on the street. He could pick it up to even the "playing field". Well, he did.

Then he run away with the iron bar and scampered to safety.

no2.gif
lloyd mayflower
Torvix has been taking some of that Arkham Asylum shit i think
jlupi
Didn't Mosley, Chavez Jr, Briggs, Vargas, Mayorga, Toney, Jones Jr and all of those guys get caught AFTER their fight.>>>>

until recently there was only a POST-fight piss test.

mosely was never caught he was on undetectable steroids from balco and epo was not a banned substance at the time.

They really ducked each other if either really wanted the fight now someone would have caved. If floyed really had no fear of loosing (and believed his "easy work")he would not have had to hold pac to diff standerds than every other boxer. And if pac/arum really wanted the fight Im sure a comprimise would be made. Hell, they were only 10 days apart on their cutoff - if they really wanted it Im sure that is a gap that could be closed
Douchebag
torvix has no shame!
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 13 2010, 12:02 PM) *
LOL! Mayweather avoided Pacquiao because he fears Pacquiao is using steroids. You have two words: "AVOIDED", and "FEAR".

Pacquiao avoided blood tests because he fears he'll test positive for steroids. That sentence has those two words as well.
ROLL DEEP
Man, I'm still PISSED that this fight hasn't come off.

Now we're stuck with the Floyd huggers AND the Pac lovers who cannot see things objectively and go into rage induced spazims when anyone DARES mention something about 'their' fighter.

Pac is a faggot for not taking the test and Floyd hasn't fought anyone of worth in ages.

Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jan 13 2010, 04:59 PM) *

Now we're stuck with the Floyd huggers AND the Pac lovers who cannot see things objectively and go into rage induced spazims when anyone DARES mention something about 'their' fighter.

Pac is a faggot for not taking the test and Floyd hasn't fought anyone of worth in ages.

BINGO.
King Eugene
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jan 13 2010, 11:59 AM) *

Cant Argue with that!

Sucks I cant find a fighter nuts to hug nowadays. LMAO Bring back the old RJJ
jlupi
>>>

i can accept that point of view
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jan 13 2010, 11:59 AM) *

Yeah, this sounds about right.

Pac should have taken the test if he had nothing to hide. It's not exactly fair for him to be held to a higher standard but it is what it is. He turned down $40 million and it looks shady.

PBF has found yet another reason to avoid fighting yet another big fight. When it comes to the serious threats (or perceived ones), Floyd always finds a reason not to fight. He has five losses, no one knows his name, he had his chance years ago, he don't want it with me no way. And now he's gone and crafted some new shit. He's on drugs.

He is such a fucking motherfucking cocksucking bitchass motherfucking faggot. How anyone doesn't want to puke when they think about the amount of talent this fucking fairy was god-given and pisses on our heads with is above and beyond me.

Pac looks like a drug cheat in this but Floyd's history cannot be ignored. THE MAN DOES NOT WANT TO FIGHT TOUGH FIGHTS PERIOD. He's always looking for an out.
King Eugene
Hmmmmm I think Floyd really wanted this fight. He had every reason to want it. Dont see why he would have tried to avoid it especially with the way he was self promoting it before anything was even signed.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 13 2010, 06:22 PM) *
Hmmmmm I think Floyd really wanted this fight. He had every reason to want it. Dont see why he would have tried to avoid it especially with the way he was self promoting it before anything was even signed.

Agreed. The real question is if Mayweather's demands of testing were indeed legitimate concerns or just bad negotiation moves.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 13 2010, 03:22 PM) *
Agreed. The real question is if Mayweather's demands of testing were indeed legitimate concerns or just bad negotiation moves.

Well we shall see if he fights Mosley.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 13 2010, 08:27 PM) *
Well we shall see if he fights Mosley.

I dunno. You think Mosley's past usage of PEDs (this is assuming he used them; I don't know if it was ever proven) is comparable to how Pacquiao has been blazing through the higher weight classes?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 13 2010, 03:48 PM) *
I dunno. You think Mosley's past usage of PEDs (this is assuming he used them; I don't know if it was ever proven) is comparable to how Pacquiao has been blazing through the higher weight classes?

No its not comparable but you have to look at it like this...1)Floyd already think Mosley's career is tainted by the PED's 2) He would try to use it as a mind game 3) If he dont ask Mosley after all the shit that he's talked it will clearly look like he only did it to Manny to get out of the fight. So with that said he has to demand for one.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 13 2010, 01:22 PM) *
Hmmmmm I think Floyd really wanted this fight.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Fact is, another superfight for Floyd falls by the wayside.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 13 2010, 10:03 PM) *
No its not comparable but you have to look at it like this...1)Floyd already think Mosley's career is tainted by the PED's 2) He would try to use it as a mind game 3) If he dont ask Mosley after all the shit that he's talked it will clearly look like he only did it to Manny to get out of the fight. So with that said he has to demand for one.

Hmm. Floyd's got himself in quite a perdicament now that you mention it. It's a tough one because yes Mosley has had a suspicious history with PEDs, while Manny hasn't. On the other hand performance wise, I'd say you have more reason to suspect Pacquiao - in addition to the whole denial fiasco - than you would Shane, if you based it on their most recent outings in the ring.
torvix2000
But of course Floyd knew that Mosley will not refuse any drug test.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 13 2010, 05:00 PM) *
Hmm. Floyd's got himself in quite a perdicament now that you mention it. It's a tough one because yes Mosley has had a suspicious history with PEDs, while Manny hasn't. On the other hand performance wise, I'd say you have more reason to suspect Pacquiao - in addition to the whole denial fiasco - than you would Shane, if you based it on their most recent outings in the ring.

Shane admitted to using PED's. I would say that gives you more reason to suspect him.
JulianJackson

mayweather can still easily manhandle pac . . with or without drug test

i say drop drugtest and fight . . .sleep.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 13 2010, 07:22 PM) *
Hmmmmm I think Floyd really wanted this fight.

I think that is the perception he wanted to potray.
basicjab
QUOTE (JulianJackson @ Jan 17 2010, 09:16 AM) *
mayweather can still easily manhandle pac . . with or without drug test

i say drop drugtest and fight . . .sleep.gif

It is too late now. Pac will fight Cottley. This fight would have happened and lawsuit would have been avoided if they did open their big mouths to be media and created this scandle with no evidence or ground. Even if they suspected it and wanted the Olympic stype testes, they should have kept their big mouth's shut to the media (or at least not be so blatant about it), now it has blown up in their faces and they are made out of the the true idiots. Let's face it, they made the dumbest move possible initiating and playing these stupid games.
STEVENSKI
Hopefully his fuckheaded uncle will not avoid serving time.
torvix2000
LOL! I saw "FLOYD AVOIDING MOSLEY" coming... again?
torvix2000
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.