Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vitali Klitschko says "Fuck you David Haye"?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
I read on another site I frequent that there's talk of Vitali Klitschko matching up with Nicolay Valuev sometime this spring.

if this happens, how must David Haye feel? lol. He gets a belt, and Vitali goes and fights the guy who he just beat? That's kinda fucked, to be honest.

There's only two ways you can really take this, and only one of those really makes sense.

1. Vitali would rather face limited Valuev than the less limited Haye.

Not really likely in my opinion. Don't think Vitali is afraid of Haye in the slightest.

2. Vitali is saying "Fuck you David Haye" by instead of fighting him, goes and fights the guy he just beat.

How else is there to take that? This is kinda lame for Vitali to fight Valuev now that he doesn't have a title. Although it should be nice to see Vitali fight someone his own size.
lloyd mayflower
Neither scenario is particularly helpful to the heavyweight division. Haye may have been a bit wide throughout the build up to the Klit fight, but on the flipside, the Klits were putting all the bitch demands there. If its legacy V Klit returned for, then IMO Haye is the only fight for him. The rest of the heavyweights are all just the same as his last few fights. Paycheck hungry bums.

The only thing i can think of is that they will keep talking shit about eachother whilst Haye knocks over a couple more Heavies to try and build the fight. The Klits seem smart enough to know that come the time to cash out, Haye is the fight to do it on
Spyder
Haye has to fight Ruiz first. I think that Valuev had a rematch clause in his contract that gave Haye one defense prior to the rematch.

By Klit targeting Valuev, maybe he's trying to give Nikolai second thought about exercising that.
D-MARV
I thought Vitali actually cursed.... That would have been bad ass.
Maxy
No, I don't think Vitali is saying a big "fuck you" to Haye. He'll most likely batter Valuev into a painful submission, thus scoring a more convincing win than Haye did. In the meantime Haye will fight, and hopefully beat Ruiz, setting up the Haye-Vitali fight.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 10 2010, 07:18 AM) *
I thought Vitali actually cursed.... That would have been bad ass.

*Vitali voice* If we fight.....we fight.....if not....Fuck you.

lol
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 10 2010, 10:58 PM) *
Haha, I was thinking the same thing when he had quotation marks around "fuck you David Haye". I was like, as if Vitali says that.

LOL. The thread title is misleading. It's catchy, but misleading.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
As much as I'm no fan of the Klit's I think younger brother Wladdy should be made honourary President of the Paulie Malignaggi thread if he really is knocking off that young Hayden Panettiere drinks.gif
Byrd Man
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 10 2010, 11:54 PM) *
As much as I'm no fan of the Klit's I think younger brother Wladdy should be made honourary President of the Paulie Malignaggi thread if he really is knocking off that young Hayden Panettiere drinks.gif

Spreadking3rd
poor girl has that huge bi-sexual man in every position on her. she's like 5 foot 1 inch, so you can imagine what they can do.

as for Vitali....as said by another poster.

Vitali vs Valuev
Haye vs Ruiz

the winner's fight

Ruiz vs Valuev (3) !!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.