Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Tyson on RAW
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
USA network watch now

His match should be coming up soon so far he has been a better host than Floyd and Hatton.
Spyder
For those that didn't see it, you can watch clips on the WWE website.

Pretty funny stuff, especially when he's talking shit to the dwarf. lol
King Eugene
I happen to flip by it yesterday and I was trippin at Mike's acting skills. Its a pretty good fit for him. He played the role well but he looked like a freakin bum!
KookedKrack
Tyson would make a great heel he should do it more often, so far he has been the best out of the guest host thing they have been doing.

laugh.gif @ the fear in Jericho's eyes while holding the pads for Mike he still looked fast for his age.

Mike had so many quotables last night

"I'm gonna take my two fingers, stick them up your nostrils and rip your brain out...put it in the newspaper...and smash it in the window like silly putty!" shok.gif

"Ima tear your intestines out, and jump rope with 'em." shok.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
This was actually in Minneapolis last night. They had a pretty nice article in the paper about what Tyson is up to now. It said he's finally got some stability in his life with a wife and kids, and that he likes UFC more than boxing now since there hasn't been a US heavyweight champ for some time. It was actually a pretty interesting article, and good to see that my home newspaper does still cover boxing.
streetlion1
I was there last night and Tyson really had the fans electrified. At first he was even playing the role of a heel and was paired up with one of the most hated wrestlers and was still being cheered. It was a good show....I was hoping to get a chance to take a pic with him but all I got was a handshake...either way I wouldnt mind seeing Mike stay around the WWE for a while.
Spyder
I saw the documentary 'Tyson' last night...phenominal.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 13 2010, 01:55 PM) *
I saw the documentary 'Tyson' last night...phenominal.

Yea I have it. Its crazy! He got emotional every time Cus name was brung up. It was funny how he described how he stomped out Don King. lol
Spyder
He's a real emotional guy. It's a little surprising.

It's like he spent his whole life suppressing those feelings, and now he's letting them out.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 13 2010, 02:26 PM) *
He's a real emotional guy. It's a little surprising.

It's like he spent his whole life suppressing those feelings, and now he's letting them out.

You would almost be tempted to call him a cry baby but then you'd realize he can still whip ass!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.