Full Version: taylor out of super six
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
jlupi
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24637
D-MARV
good move.
MarzB
Whoa! Big news so I have thoughts on who should step in.

The winner of Green vs. Bika should take his spot. Bute isn't going to take his spot IMO being a champion and coming in with zero points.

Man, it's been a hard year for Jermain Taylor (and Miguel Cotto for that matter).
Jack 1000
Great news!

I was really concerned that Jermain was gonna get killed in there. You know who I want as a replacement? Lucian Bute.

Jack
Snoop
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 12 2010, 05:06 PM) *
good move.

Co-sign.

You know who I want as a replacement? Lucian Bute.

He's the logical replacement. Considered one of the best yet isn't in the tournament? Didn't really make sense from the start.
King Eugene
Throw Bad Chad in there or hell let Hopkins in. He fought at 170 recently so two more pounds shouldn't be a big deal. The only problem with that is the money. I wouldn't mind seeing Pascal in there.
D-MARV
From my understanding, Bute makes more money by fighting in Canada. I doubt he'll replace Taylor.
Big Slim Sweet
I'm pretty sure the upcoming Green-Bika fight was put together with the idea in mind that the winner would replace Taylor in the tournament should he drop out.

Good move by JT stepping down. I'm all for him continuing his career if he chooses to, but he really needs to take a couple softer touches to get his confidence back. Continuing on against high level opps like Ward and Kessler would not have been wise.

I've got Bika beating Green and entering the tournament.
Box in Hand
By Rick Reeno

Promoter Lou DiBella confirmed to BoxingScene.com that the winner of Allan Green vs. Sakio Bika, scheduled for February 5 on Showtime, will face WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward in the second stage of the Super Six tournament on April 17.

Ward had been scheduled to fight Jermain Taylor, who announced his withdrawal from the tournament on Tuesday. Taylor lost four of his last five fights and wants to spend some time with his family. He suffered two brutal knockouts in 2009 at the hands of Carl Froch and Arthur Abraham.

Rumors continue to circulate that Taylor received a buyout from Showtime to walk away from the tournament. DiBella, no longer the promoter for Taylor, was not able to confirm or deny that piece of information. DiBella, concerned with the fighter's health, walked away as Taylor's promoter after the fighter announced his plan to move forward with Ward.

A few insiders are under the impression that Taylor's prior announcement to continue in the tournament was a calculated bluff by Taylor and manager Al Haymon to receive a buyout from Showtime. A very strong rumor when considering the facts: Green-Bika recently announced for Feb 5, Taylor's "timely" decision to withdraw - and Haymon's involvement with Bika.

D-MARV
Let's just pray that Bika beats Green. He adds INSTANT excitement to the tournament. Imagine a potential matchup between Froch and Bika...
The Original MrFactor
FUCKING PLEASE let Chad Dawson take his place!!! Dawson vs Ward could be Huge!!! That would make this tourney Super Legit!!
KENSOFINE
Dawson doesnt need the tourney, like the rest of them do. He is considered the man in his division, already. He should fight the winner of the event in a PPV matchup, which is probably where this is heading.
Snoop
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 12 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Dawson doesnt need the tourney, like the rest of them do. He is considered the man in his division, already. He should fight the winner of the event in a PPV matchup, which is probably where this is heading.

Agreed. Why would Chad Dawson give up being the recognized Lt. Heavy Weight champ to compete in a division nobody really cares about?
KookedKrack
This is good news he has been ko'd his last few fights maybe taking some time off recharging the batteries and enjoying his family is what he needs right now.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Good move by Taylor. He really needs the rest and the time off. He's been fighting top level fighters for the past five years about, and hasn't really taken one tune up. He had a good run as a top level fighter, and now we'll see if he can regain that status. He's still a damn good fighter, and I actually think he'll get a belt once again.
d843
I was wondering when he was gonna come to his senses Personally I think he made the right decision.Hopefully he'll stay in shape & maybe come back in the fall & take out a couple of bums then ride off into the sunset.
Provo209
Chad Dawson needs to be in this Tournament ! He said awhile back that if Taylor droped out of the Tournament that he would be interested in entering the Tournament.
JLUVBABY
well im glad taylor dropped out... he was on his way to getting seriously hurt... he has been getting his brains rocked a lot in his last few fights... he reminds me of david reid and ed hopson and the list goes on... they where pushed too fast and this is the result... flashes in the pan...
d843
I agree somewhat,I just don't think he was pushed earlier in his career like he was in his past 4 fights, physically that is.Was he rushed ?I really don't think so.He hadn't faced really serious GO GETTERS, ya feel me?
d843
QUOTE (d843 @ Jan 12 2010, 10:50 PM) *
I agree somewhat,I just don't think he was pushed earlier in his career like he was in his past 4 fights, physically that is.Was he rushed ?I really don't think so.He hadn't faced really serious GO GETTERS, ya feel me?
I gotta home boy that's a huge jt fan.and I tried telling him before the hopkins fight that he had stamina problems & it was eventually gonna show when his back was against the wall
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (d843 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:50 PM) *

taylor fought and beat hopkins before his last 4 fights... so thats not so valid...
d843
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2010, 11:00 PM) *
taylor fought and beat hopkins before his last 4 fights... so thats not so valid...
My mistake,the bottom line is ,& this is jus my personal opinion.the noticeable decline started after the 1st bhop fight.yea he whiped lacey but who the hell is lacy?another over hyped bum.U either have IT or u don't. I don't think jt really never had IT.& when m.stewart finally realized that ,he said, peace im out
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 13 2010, 04:23 AM) *
Taylor had the tools, he was quick and a had good body for the game where he still looked strong, but he wasn't perfect at anything. He had problems with technique, he threw his straight right terribly and often he would pull back his punches back down to his waist rather than up high.
But the biggest problem I felt he had all made sense when a while back, he made a comment about him not watching boxing. It made sense once I heard that, because he has an idea on how to fight but he doesn't seem to have a clue in the ring in how boxing actually 'works'. I suppose it's like someone knowing how to drive, but a mechanic knows why and how it drives.
I'm pretty much sugar coating it into saying that Taylor has a dumb ring IQ.

Hey Fitz you know you don't have to sugar coat anything on these boards. thumbsup_anim.gif

I get what you are saying about JT and not watching boxing though.

Hey the dude's entitled to his opinion but I picked up on that when he said it too. It's a bit like a doctor saying they're not interested in medicine or an architect saying they're not interested in buildings. How are you supposed to learn if you don't take notice of what's around you?

It smells to me like JT approaches this as just a job and I think it's too hard a sport to compete in long term if that's how you feel. You only have to look at the elite guys, the veterans like Hopkins, Toney and PBF and you can see that they have done their homework and absorbed the sport. You can see the history they bring with them into the ring.

Taylor has done amazingly well to achieve what he has achieved so far but I wonder whether boxing is really in his blood?

Damn where is Jonny Blaze when you need him? laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (d843 @ Jan 12 2010, 11:59 PM) *
I gotta home boy that's a huge jt fan.and I tried telling him before the hopkins fight that he had stamina problems & it was eventually gonna show when his back was against the wall

It took me a full minute to understand this sentence. laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
Bute should be the guy to enter the tourney..Fuck Dawson,super middle isn't even his division..Bute is a champ and he'd be throwing in the final peice of the super middleweight crown in there if he joined..He is the main guy they should be trying to get in there..

Bika or Green would also be good replacements..

It was obvious Taylor was done with the tourney..Why he'd want to keep getting KO'd and saying he was staying in,was a big waste of time..

Ollie,I'm here to shed some light..haha..

Fitz,very good post about Taylor..If the guy doesn't watch fights,what is he to base things off of??His boxing knowledge is real poor..Why be in a sport when you don't master it in every way??He needs to study fight films and everything to do that..Hell,Benny Leonard would go to amateur fights to see if he could pick up a move whether the fighter did the specific move on purpose or by accident but he'd be there to see it and to add it into his game..AMATEUR FIGHTS!!!That is what a champion is about..Taylor won't even watch pro fights..What the fuck is he doing to get himself better??He basically is saying he is not even a fan of a sport he is involved in..How stupid..Marvin Hagler says it best,love it (boxing) like a kid and play it/do it like a man..If you love it like a kid,you'd be watching fight films and learning everything about boxing now and boxing's history..Tyson was a die hard boxing fan himself..His boxing knowledge is real impressive..He would study fight films every day or atleast a few times a week..Taylor obviously doesn't love boxing..
d843
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 13 2010, 03:52 AM) *
It took me a full minute to understand this sentence. laugh.gif
GO BACK TO SCHOOL ILLITERATE F--k
ROLL DEEP
I liked Taylor, but he did seem confused and lost in the ring.

Things seemed forced with him at times when he was fighting - he didn't look comfortable, didn't look like it was 'second nature' as it did to his peers.

Snoop
QUOTE (d843 @ Jan 13 2010, 07:35 AM) *
My mistake,the bottom line is ,& this is jus my personal opinion.the noticeable decline started after the 1st bhop fight.yea he whiped lacey but who the hell is lacy?another over hyped bum.U either have IT or u don't. I don't think jt really never had IT.& when m.stewart finally realized that ,he said, peace im out

Shoot. I wouldn't even say he "whipped" Lacy. Like you said, JT has been on the decline after his first WIN over BHop.

But the biggest problem I felt he had all made sense when a while back, he made a comment about him not watching boxing. It made sense once I heard that, because he has an idea on how to fight but he doesn't seem to have a clue in the ring in how boxing actually 'works'. I suppose it's like someone knowing how to drive, but a mechanic knows why and how it drives.

I never understood it when a boxer would say they never watched boxing. I could understand a boxing fan not boxing, but not the other way around.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (d843 @ Jan 13 2010, 04:53 AM) *
GO BACK TO SCHOOL ILLITERATE F--k

You're right the spelling was perfect, I think it was the creative use of the full stop and spacing that caught me out.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 13 2010, 07:55 PM) *
You're right the spelling was perfect, I think it was the creative use of the full stop and spacing that caught me out.

What,no response to my post??I would of thought ya already got to it..Ya wanted the post to happen..hahaha..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2010, 11:56 PM) *
What,no response to my post??I would of thought ya already got to it..Ya wanted the post to happen..hahaha..

What are you friggin turning into Blaze? My wife? laugh.gif

Yeah well you said it perfectly. Particularly the part about not loving boxing. I really don't think the dude does either and it has hurt his longevity. It really used to bother me when he got into that whole'" I'll fight whoever pays me the most" crap, because unlike say Floyd (whom most on this board will know I'm no great fan of) I have to give props to because the dude knows his boxing and you know it runs in his veins.

JT struck me a businessman who just happened to be good at boxing. Fuck I woulda killed for half the talent this guy had.
Snoop
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 14 2010, 06:28 AM) *
JT struck me a businessman who just happened to be good at boxing. Fuck I woulda killed for half the talent this guy had.

I think "businessman" is the last thing I'd associate Jermaine Taylor with. But if you're just speaking of him fighting for money and not love, then yeah, I can see that.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 14 2010, 02:27 AM) *
I think "businessman" is the last thing I'd associate Jermaine Taylor with. But if you're just speaking of him fighting for money and not love, then yeah, I can see that.

Yeah that's what I meant. Fighting soley for the purpose of making money.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 14 2010, 01:28 AM) *
What are you friggin turning into Blaze? My wife? laugh.gif

Yeah well you said it perfectly. Particularly the part about not loving boxing. I really don't think the dude does either and it has hurt his longevity. It really used to bother me when he got into that whole'" I'll fight whoever pays me the most" crap, because unlike say Floyd (whom most on this board will know I'm no great fan of) I have to give props to because the dude knows his boxing and you know it runs in his veins.

True man..He got wins over big named guys and by saying he doesn't watch boxing(basically not a fan of it),he really disrespected guys like B-Hop with that comment who lives for boxing..B-Hop is a die hard boxing fan and trains all year round..Yeah,most of us thing B-Hop beat him,but the record books say different..I know I'd be pissed as hell if a dude who doesn't even love boxing beat me..I remember sparring a dude who was like JT and never watched boxing and it always made me feel weird to think that either this guy wants to either
A)Get money B)Impress girls by saying hes a boxer C)Wants to be able to fight legally D)All of the above

By JT gassing out late in fights is enough for me to assume that his lack of love for boxing has effected his motivation..How can an old man like B-Hop go 12 rounds these days or hell even Archie Moore go 15 rounds when he was just about 50 and JT can't even go 12??Going 12 rounds is insane but the guys who truely love it make sacrafices and do everything possible to be able to..I don't think it's coincidence that a guy who doesn't even love the sport he is involved in doesn't go the extra steps that the real champions do..

MarzB
I'm not a big fan of JT but he definitely regardless of where you sit on both fights gave Hopkins style problems. Additionally, what cannot be argued or debated is that he not since Roy Jones landed the cleanest shots on Hopkins of any of his opponents (never saw his first fight so I'm sure that guy did too). That says something as Hopkins is a defensive master.

Johnny, I've seen guys like JT around the gym too and it amazed me how talented they were but they're just not totally into the sport. We can't force him to be interested in something he isn't totally interested in. As far as him being a "businessman". Why is what he does ANY different than most people who go to work daily?
Maxy
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jan 14 2010, 04:00 AM) *
I don't think it's coincidence that a guy who doesn't even love the sport he is involved in doesn't go the extra steps that the real champions do..

Not disagreeing with you but some fighters have stamina issues, some fighters encounter a mental block....it separates the elite from the nearly men. I mean, you know as well as I do that some fighters can find that extra something to pull it out of the bag when the next man crumbles and is finished.

I don't think being a fan of the sport plays much of a role in that.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 14 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Not disagreeing with you but some fighters have stamina issues, some fighters encounter a mental block....it separates the elite from the nearly men. I mean, you know as well as I do that some fighters can find that extra something to pull it out of the bag when the next man crumbles and is finished.

I don't think being a fan of the sport plays much of a role in that.

No doubt about it man..Stamina issues could really be the cause yet is it coincidence that he keeps getting KO'd in the 12 round and gets his ass normally handed to him in the later parts of fights??

If ya don't love the sport that you're involved in,I would assume they would have lack of heart since they aren't in the sport for the right reason..B-Hop and Holyfield love boxing and thats why they do it and that's why they excelled like they did..
Maxy
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jan 14 2010, 09:39 PM) *
No doubt about it man..Stamina issues could really be the cause yet is it coincidence that he keeps getting KO'd in the 12 round and gets his ass normally handed to him in the later parts of fights??

If ya don't love the sport that you're involved in,I would assume they would have lack of heart since they aren't in the sport for the right reason..B-Hop and Holyfield love boxing and thats why they do it and that's why they excelled like they did..

Not all fighters love the sport though and it doesn't always mean that they lack heart. Take for instance Chris Eubank. He openly admitted to despising the sport and this was one of the many reasons why Nigel Benn hated him. Eubank showed tremendous heart in his ill-fated bout with Michael Watson as well as his two clashes with Benn.

I think Taylor is just psychologically ruined as a fighter, hence why he crumbles in the latter part of the fight because he doesn't believe in himself anymore.
Snoop
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2010, 05:56 PM) *
Not all fighters love the sport though and it doesn't always mean that they lack heart. Take for instance Chris Eubank. He openly admitted to despising the sport and this was one of the many reasons why Nigel Benn hated him. Eubank showed tremendous heart in his ill-fated bout with Michael Watson as well as his two clashes with Benn.

I think Taylor is just psychologically ruined as a fighter, hence why he crumbles in the latter part of the fight because he doesn't believe in himself anymore.

I would ask why Eubank despised the sport. Some fighters, like Paulie Malignaggi, have said they started out loving the sport, but the business, the politics and the promoters were what ruined it for them. So perhaps it's not the sport itself, but the business behind it.

Jermaine Taylor on the other hand, just seems to not really have an innate interest in the sport. I think the summation of Jermaine not "loving the sport", is merely a stacked explanation as to why his ability to adjust, think quickly in the ring, or any other tangible attributes are not as developed had he watched the sport. You learn through example, you learn how to read styles by watching styles of other fighters, so IMO, Taylor is cutting out a crucial part of the lesson plan.
Maxy
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 15 2010, 01:02 PM) *
I would ask why Eubank despised the sport. Some fighters, like Paulie Malignaggi, have said they started out loving the sport, but the business, the politics and the promoters were what ruined it for them. So perhaps it's not the sport itself, but the business behind it.

Jermaine Taylor on the other hand, just seems to not really have an innate interest in the sport. I think the summation of Jermaine not "loving the sport", is merely a stacked explanation as to why his ability to adjust, think quickly in the ring, or any other tangible attributes are not as developed had he watched the sport. You learn through example, you learn how to read styles by watching styles of other fighters, so IMO, Taylor is cutting out a crucial part of the lesson plan.

Yeah perhaps that is the explanation but I think it's simply that he doesn't have the necessary desire to dig deep within himself when the chips are down.

Eubank called the sport "barbaric". Part of it was his act as some type of distinguished English gentleman but there also appeared to be a genuine disdain for everything associated with boxing in general. I just used him as an example of a boxer who claimed to not like the sport but yet never failed to show his heart when called upon.

Do you think that if Taylor loved the sport, enjoyed watching boxing, he would have performed better when things were going against him?
Maxy

Sad ending to a classic fight but it proved one thing about Eubank....his heart was incredible even if he did hate the sport.
Snoop
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2010, 06:15 PM) *
Do you think that if Taylor loved the sport, enjoyed watching boxing, he would have performed better when things were going against him?

Possibly. I think watching footage of old fights, especially of your opponents (don't know if JT did this or not), affects how you perform whether it's conscious or subconscious. I most definitely think JT would have a better ring IQ if he watched the sport more often. Watching fights showcases styles, and accordingly, the complimentary styles to beat them. If you ingrain old footage into your mind long and hard enough, that knowledge of fighting styles and patterns just become a part of you. Again, you learn through example, even down to mimicking the more experienced boxer training next to you in the gym. Why wouldn't you do the same of professionals competing at the highest level of the sport?

So do I think JT would be an undisputed world beater had he watched fights? I don't know, but it sure wouldn't have hurt.
lloyd mayflower
I heard from one of my mates today that Kessler has postponed his next fight on account of severe head injuries sustained in a crash. Anyone else heard anything???
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 15 2010, 01:03 PM) *
I heard from one of my mates today that Kessler has postponed his next fight on account of severe head injuries sustained in a crash. Anyone else heard anything???

Yeah, different Kessler....the one your mate is referring to is a cyclist.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2010, 12:56 PM) *

Do you mind if I gently diagree with you Maxy?

I always thought that whole 'boxing is barbaric' thing was part of Chris' routine. As you ay he (ridiculously) decided to play the whole English country gent thing and I think he enjoyed getting a rise out of people by saying he didn't like it.

I had the chance to meet him several years after he retired and we had a couple of long and animated conversations on the sport and he seemed well versed on current fighters and the way the sport was going. I definately didn't detect any disdain for the sport.
Maxy
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 15 2010, 04:21 PM) *
Do you mind if I gently diagree with you Maxy?

I always thought that whole 'boxing is barbaric' thing was part of Chris' routine. As you ay he (ridiculously) decided to play the whole English country gent thing and I think he enjoyed getting a rise out of people by saying he didn't like it.

I had the chance to meet him several years after he retired and we had a couple of long and animated conversations on the sport and he seemed well versed on current fighters and the way the sport was going. I definately didn't detect any disdain for the sport.

It's funny really, I went to several of his fights and the way he used to milk it when "Simply the Best" came on gave me the sense that he was loving the adulation the sport gave him. His comments about it being barbaric were most likely delivered to get under the skin of Nigel Benn...it worked. Truth be told, I was sucked in by his "hatred" for the sport back in the day and I may well have carried that belief with me....naively or not. Honestly though, I still don't think he's the type who lived and breathed the sport. Perhaps he didn't hate it though, I make you right on that.
JaRaNDa
It seems Iím one of the few that is a little disappointed JT exiting the tourney so early after one loss in the 1st round. Yes Iím expected my humanity to be questioned as he is still young & needs to think about his own health & life as he has been hurt his last couple of fights. But could he have not put these things into consideration before putting the pen down on the dotted lines?? Not like he was on some hot winning streak or he was unaware he was just KOíd in his last fight!

JT had some losses before Froch so what makes him think he is going to get his shit together by not signing one fight..but signing multiple fights against the divisions best? Was he expecting to fly through the entire tournament without a loss or without getting hurt?

Now we already got a fighting pulling out of the tourney after the 1st round which puts a little bit of a damper because they got KOíd? Whatís stopping the rest of the fighters pulling out during the tournament if the same thing happens to them next round?!

Itís slightly different I know but itís almost how Pavlik signed a fight with Williams KNOWING he had staph but proceeded anyways. Why did JT enter such a grueling task knowing his health is at risk & he may get hurt?

Iíve always like JT who he never lived up to his potential as he shamefully never learned a thing from all the experience he fought in the ring, but Iím not questioning his motives to exit the Super 6 rather than question his motives entering with the circumstances he was in.

I have no interest in seeing Dawson enter the S6 as he should concentrate on defending his own titles & target Hopkins. I would much rather prefer Bute who I believe is the best in that division & may even win it if he enters.
Fitz
QUOTE (JaRaNDa @ Jan 16 2010, 10:45 PM) *
It seems Iím one of the few that is a little disappointed JT exiting the tourney so early after one loss in the 1st round. Yes Iím expected my humanity to be questioned as he is still young & needs to think about his own health & life as he has been hurt his last couple of fights. But could he have not put these things into consideration before putting the pen down on the dotted lines?? Not like he was on some hot winning streak or he was unaware he was just KOíd in his last fight!

JT had some losses before Froch so what makes him think he is going to get his shit together by not signing one fight..but signing multiple fights against the divisions best? Was he expecting to fly through the entire tournament without a loss or without getting hurt?

Now we already got a fighting pulling out of the tourney after the 1st round which puts a little bit of a damper because they got KOíd? Whatís stopping the rest of the fighters pulling out during the tournament if the same thing happens to them next round?!

Itís slightly different I know but itís almost how Pavlik signed a fight with Williams KNOWING he had staph but proceeded anyways. Why did JT enter such a grueling task knowing his health is at risk & he may get hurt?

Iíve always like JT who he never lived up to his potential as he shamefully never learned a thing from all the experience he fought in the ring, but Iím not questioning his motives to exit the Super 6 rather than question his motives entering with the circumstances he was in.

I have no interest in seeing Dawson enter the S6 as he should concentrate on defending his own titles & target Hopkins. I would much rather prefer Bute who I believe is the best in that division & may even win it if he enters.

Agreed.
The CEO
Uhhhh....based on competition faced, performances, and styles...I think Ward, Abraham, and possibly Dirrell would beat Bute (if it's outside his country away from Marlon B. Wright ofcourse)...so I'm sayin' Bute is probably the 3rd, 4th best fighter in that division...don't know why people would think he's #1.

As of right now...I basically see him as a young, Canadian version of Calzaghe....a homeboy B boxer...not B+....just a B.

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 16 2010, 12:22 PM) *
Uhhhh....based on competition faced, performances, and styles...I think Ward, Abraham, and possibly Dirrell would beat Bute (if it's outside his country away from Marlon B. Wright ofcourse)...so I'm sayin' Bute is probably the 3rd, 4th best fighter in that division...don't know why people would think he's #1.

As of right now...I basically see him as a young, Canadian version of Calzaghe....a homeboy B boxer...not B+....just a B.

Foreigners stick together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.