Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, Big G...THIS...is American Idol.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
The new season begins tonight at 8pm ET...I figured you'd wanna know...or already knew...

I'll be watchin' it this year....it's Simon's final season....
Spyder
You...are...such...a...fag.

laugh.gif

I'm half joking...lol...the first episodes are the good. But once he gets all of his hating out of the way, the show turns to dogshit.
BigG
I'll be watching to see the judges bash and laugh at the crappy auditions...the only season that was interesting was the one two years ago....because they had some good ones...but midway I just stopped watching that one....
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 12 2010, 08:30 PM) *

laugh.gif

I'm half joking...lol...the first episodes are the good. But once he gets all of his hating out of the way, the show turns to dogshit.

Posting with Rhythm...with Style...doesn't make you gay.

laugh.gif

I agree it normally goes downhill though...but hey...not every show can be Dexter.

You're a married man...you'll get reprogrammed and learn about Sacrifice sooner or later...lol
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 12 2010, 11:35 PM) *
Posting with Rhythm...with Style...doesn't make you gay.

laugh.gif

I agree it normally goes downhill though...but hey...not every show can be Dexter.

You're a married man...you'll get reprogrammed and learn about Sacrifice sooner or later...lol

Sacrifice for me is having HGTV burnt into my TV...I can't emphasize enough how much I hate that channel.
King Eugene
I stopped watching after the first two seasons. I refuse to let that and Lifetime channel play on my TV screen unless Desperate Housewives is on.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 12 2010, 08:56 PM) *
The new season begins tonight at 8pm ET...I figured you'd wanna know...or already knew...

I'll be watchin' it this year....it's Simon's final season....

He's back again next year with X Factor USA.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 12 2010, 11:35 PM) *

Dexter is such a good fucking show that and Californication.... Hank Moody's swagger is at a hundred thousand he is a role model for all men everywhere.
Spyder
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 13 2010, 03:25 PM) *
Dexter is such a good fucking show that and Californication.... Hank Moody's swagger is at a hundred thousand he is a role model for all men everywhere.

Agreed.

Hank Moody and Ari Gold are in a battle for the best character on TV.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 13 2010, 04:36 PM) *
Hank Moody and Ari Gold are in a battle for the best character on TV.

Roger Sterling from Mad Man is pretty cool too.
Spyder
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Jan 13 2010, 04:20 PM) *
Roger Sterling from Mad Man is pretty cool too.

I STILL need to start watching that show. That and Breaking Bad.
The CEO
Y'all gotta see this...I was CRYIN'!!

Pants on da ground...pants on da ground...ya lookin' like a FOOL wit ya pants on da ground.

LMAOOOO!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 14 2010, 01:38 AM) *
Y'all gotta see this...I was CRYIN'!!

Pants on da ground...pants on da ground...ya lookin' like a FOOL wit ya pants on da ground.

LMAOOOO!!

My gf had me watch this on TV with her tonight and it was funny as hell..That dude is the fuckin man!!I'm not a fan of the show but shit like that is quality..
Spyder
That man is AMAZING!! LOL
The CEO
"Call ya self a cool cat, lookin' like a fool...walkin' DOWNTOWN WIT YA pants on da ground."

laugh.gif laugh.gif

This song's been in my head all night long...can't get enough.
Spyder
This guy will get fame and fortune from the 90sec clip.
lloyd mayflower
My girlfriend made me watch some american idol lastnight. Boston auditions i think. Every cloud tho, I did get to see one of the finest asses iv ever seen, some chick that sung a Mariah song. Struggling to find her on youtube, but those that seen it will surely remember!
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 14 2010, 01:24 PM) *
My girlfriend made me watch some american idol lastnight. Boston auditions i think. Every cloud tho, I did get to see one of the finest asses iv ever seen, some chick that sung a Mariah song. Struggling to find her on youtube, but those that seen it will surely remember!

You guys get American Idol in Scotland?
lloyd mayflower
Yep, unfortunately. Cowells other abomination (X Factor) has just disappeared from my life and in rides american idol.
The CEO
Holeup, holeup, holeup...

REEEEEEMMMIIIIIIIIIIXXX!!

Spyder
Three Six Mafia should sign this man right away. I'm not even joking.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 14 2010, 10:15 PM) *
Three Six Mafia should sign this man right away. I'm not even joking.

I know!!

General Larry Platt has basically turned Rap on its ear with this shit...

Me - (whispering) You know what I wanna hear, right?...I wanna hear dat new Pratt joint.

Radio DJ - Aw, man...Da General AGAIN??

Me - AHH YEAH!...AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

The CEO
PHHHEEeeewwwww....ok...ok....I think I'm done....no mo' Pants On Da Ground.

PSYCHE!!

GET HYPED, Y'ALL!!

Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 14 2010, 01:24 PM) *

I know exactly who you mean. She didn't get through but her ass was mm...mmm.....mmmm
Spyder
laugh.gif

The General is a BAAAAD man!

Again and AGAIN...

The CEO
The people are runnin' The General into the ground with all these remixes!!

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 12 2010, 05:30 PM) *

laugh.gif

Yeah, he's only half joking...which means, I guess, that you're only half a fag. ha ha
The CEO
Kitten Mittens, man....you know you can't question someone else's straightness when you got cat stuff in your sig, right?

That's like one of the main Rules of The Internet.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 17 2010, 07:28 AM) *
Kitten Mittens, man....you know you can't question someone else's straightness when you got cat stuff in your sig, right?

That's like one of the main Rules of The Internet.

Sorry man, I'm a leader, not a follower! I'm a trendsetta!!!! lol

I'm all about the pussy my man!
Spyder
You can't stop him!!!

The CEO
laugh.gif

Fuckin' Favre...lookin' like a FOOL...

Don't sing Pants On Da Ground if you don't know Pants On Da Ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.