Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old School Gamers...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG

Anyone else love this game...I used to play that all the time with my cousins when I was a kid.
lloyd mayflower
Me! They were they good old days of the games console. Although i think my sega mega drive had the edge over the NES when i look back. Streets of rage was the shit!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 13 2010, 12:56 PM) *
Me! They were they good old days of the games console. Although i think my sega mega drive had the edge over the NES when i look back. Streets of rage was the shit!

No shit! Mega Drive was 16 bit so it is fair to compare it with Super Nintendo & Mega Drive owned SNES with the exception being Mazza Kart. Man we used to gamble on that shit. We would bet in smoko. 2 cone headrush if you beat me from my bowl. LOL
lloyd mayflower
I was only a nipper then so i didnt gamble or care about how many bits it was, i was just talking in terms of looking back at each of them, which one stole more of my youth. It was close! One of my mates actually has a mega drive classics game for the PS3. Its fuckin class.
Snoop
Did I seriously just watch 9 mins of someone playing Super Mario Bros 3?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 12 2010, 11:56 PM) *

Anyone else love this game...I used to play that all the time with my cousins when I was a kid.

The memories!!I was obsessed with all the Mario games back then..
HaydelHammer
Old school...how about combat on the 2600

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.