Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I punched my girl last night during an argument
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KENSOFINE
So, I hit my girlfriend last night. Now, I have never ever hit a girl before, but she started talkin mad shit about my Dad. She said that he was nothing but drug addicted loser who would probably trade sexual favors just to get high. She said he is the worst person to end up in a relationship with and that I will end up just like him. My Dad isnt perfect, but he always loved me and my mom. Anyway, she kept going on and on about his flaws and drug addiction until I completely lost it. It kinda happened outta nowhere. Before I knew it, my fist cocked back and WHAM!! I smashed her nose in. I expected it to be like the movies when a girl gets hit and a small trickle of blood drips out and then stops and she says "Is that all you got?" but thats not AT ALL what happened. It made a loud crunching sound and blood shot out of her nose and some landed on the wall. Scariest thing I have ever seen. She stared at me with that "how could you" look on her face for a second, then ran and locked herself in my bathroom for like 30 minutes. When she finally came out, she had nothing to say to me but "I'm calling the cops, asshole".

I immediately drove to my mom's house, because I didnt want to be home in case the cops did show up.

I told my mom about our ONE little fight, and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving with you Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air!! "
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near...
The License plate said FRESH and there was dice on the mirror
If anything, I thought that this cab was rare...
Then I thought, naw forget it...yo, HOMES!! To Bel-Air!!
(Doo Doo bee doo doo..)
I...Pulled...UP to the house about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the Cabbie, Yo Homes!! Smell Ya LATER!!
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there...
To sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel-Air!!
Douchebag
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jan 14 2010, 09:38 AM) *
So, I hit my girlfriend last night. Now, I have never ever hit a girl before, but she started talkin mad shit about my Dad. She said that he was nothing but drug addicted loser who would probably trade sexual favors just to get high. She said he is the worst person to end up in a relationship with and that I will end up just like him. My Dad isnt perfect, but he always loved me and my mom. Anyway, she kept going on and on about his flaws and drug addiction until I completely lost it. It kinda happened outta nowhere. Before I knew it, my fist cocked back and WHAM!! I smashed her nose in. I expected it to be like the movies when a girl gets hit and a small trickle of blood drips out and then stops and she says "Is that all you got?" but thats not AT ALL what happened. It made a loud crunching sound and blood shot out of her nose and some landed on the wall. Scariest thing I have ever seen. She stared at me with that "how could you" look on her face for a second, then ran and locked herself in my bathroom for like 30 minutes. When she finally came out, she had nothing to say to me but "I'm calling the cops, asshole".

I immediately drove to my mom's house, because I didnt want to be home in case the cops did show up.

I told my mom about our ONE little fight, and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving with you Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air!! "
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near...
The License plate said FRESH and there was dice on the mirror
If anything, I thought that this cab was rare...
Then I thought, naw forget it...yo, HOMES!! To Bel-Air!!
(Doo Doo bee doo doo..)
I...Pulled...UP to the house about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the Cabbie, Yo Homes!! Smell Ya LATER!!
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there...
To sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel-Air!!

I've used that one myself.
Big Slim Sweet
Fuck this gaycock bullshit.
Fitz
Back to the drawing board.
KookedKrack
lulz
The CEO
I think KEN needs a heads up...if you're gonna talk about Violence against Females, you need to come clean AND correct....we take that topic very seriously here...

Here...read this thread... "Let's talk about beatin' women..."
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 15 2010, 05:09 PM) *
I think KEN needs a heads up...if you're gonna talk about Violence against Females, you need to come clean AND correct....we take that topic very seriously here...

This thread reminded me of that one. I think Meth summed it up perfectly. "Funny shit...but not, you know?" LOL.
King Eugene
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 15 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Classic thread! You, Spyder, and Hardhead had me rolling for weeks.
Spyder
LMAO

That thread was a classic!

Remember this comment by MMM... "LOL at King's stories, I can just picture a 5 ft. 7" weaker version of Lennox Lewis duking it out with some amazonian women."

laugh.gif
The CEO
Classic no doubt...EVERYBODY stepped up and brought it in that one...King's story caught me by surprise and was hilarious....

I remember bein' disappointed that Spyder and Hata didn't rough up their girls as bad as they should have...lol

King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 15 2010, 02:23 PM) *
LMAO

That thread was a classic!

Remember this comment by MMM... "LOL at King's stories, I can just picture a 5 ft. 7" weaker version of Lennox Lewis duking it out with some amazonian women."

laugh.gif

Every time I read that I'm in tears. Funny thing is I clearly said in the story that I had a fresh bald head that I cut the night before. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.