Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What type of FightHype poster are you?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KENSOFINE
http://www.cracked.com/article_16605_8-mos...commenters.html

Tell the TRUTH!! thumbsup_anim.gif

Hell, call some people out if you want. LOL.
lloyd mayflower
The great defender = Every Mayweather fan on this board. Leaping in with pre emptive strikes every time the Petty Boy gets mentioned. Although if I would have to call one out it would be leonthegimp, since he is, as the name suggests, a gimp.
Snoop
LMAO. Only got a chance to read the titles so far but it looks about right. I'll take a look at it later and decide which one I am. I know I was a few of em at some point of my life.
HaydelHammer
the ninja one is funny as hell.

The ninja will lay in wait while some comment section argument rages. Then, just as everyone has stopped caring whether or not the new Harry Potter trailer looks stupid, the ninja will strike with such grace and precision that it will devastate everyone who stumbles across his comment, forever changing their lives.

LMFAO
BGv2.0
Without doubt a perfect blue eyed, blond hair, muscular blend of #8 Macho Man and #4 Hitler's Apprentice. Would most of you not agree?

Disagree with me and I will kick your F'N asses you gotdamn Jews and Dune Coons!
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 14 2010, 04:46 PM) *
MarzB is the defender.

I don't think one of them really describes me, but I think I do have my moments as a ninja, though I offer a bit more than one liners.

Actually Fitz, you're a combination of the Non-Believer, Mr Science, and then finally the Ninja.
STEVENSKI
None of those. I am my own standard. The STEVENSKI standard where a combination of knowledge & pure undiluted hate rules my net life.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 14 2010, 10:29 PM) *
I don't think I am a 'non-believer'. Though I can see how someone could think I am Mr Science. Though there are a lot of things I don't know anything about, and I don't comment about things I don't have a clue about. It's why I don't get involved into political threads and so on. Though when there is something I believe I know things about, I am happy to admit that I act like a know-it-all.
laugh.gif

The Non-believer is the closest one they had to 'He must be on steroids' poster. lol
Warlord
Probably The Great Defender for me, I reckon.

The Cuntscience and Shitlion definitely fall under tha Macho Man category. Fucking posting about being able to beat Joe Calzaghe in a street fight and shit. (And Shitlion once dared be me to come to Minnesota to fight him, lol.)
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jan 15 2010, 12:49 AM) *
Probably The Great Defender for me, I reckon.

The Cuntscience and Shitlion definitely fall under tha Macho Man category. Fucking posting about being able to beat Joe Calzaghe in a street fight and shit. (And Shitlion once dared be me to come to Minnesota to fight him, lol.)

As soon as I saw you post in this thread I knew your faggot ass as was going to have my name in your mouth. This blatant faggotry must cease.

Snoop
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jan 15 2010, 02:25 PM) *
As soon as I saw you post in this thread I knew your faggot ass as was going to have my name in your mouth. This blatant faggotry must cease.

Sounds like "Hitler's Apprentice" to me.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 15 2010, 10:04 AM) *
Sounds like "Hitler's Apprentice" to me.

I've seen some other lists that capture me a little better. That wasn't hate speech that was just telling it like it is. Bradley loves me, real talk.
Warlord
#1) If you wanna talk about "faggotry," take a look at my sig.

#2) You keep repeating the name "Bradley" as if though it is supposed to mean something to me, Mr. Almonte. It doesn't. I can assure you, you've gone off on a tangent that doesn't exist. If you really want to take it to that level, I'm giving you fair warning. You aren't even bringing a knife to a gun fight. You're bringing nail-clippers.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jan 16 2010, 02:47 AM) *
#1) If you wanna talk about "faggotry," take a look at my sig.

#2) You keep repeating the name "Bradley" as if though it is supposed to mean something to me, Mr. Almonte. It doesn't. I can assure you, you've gone off on a tangent that doesn't exist. If you really want to take it to that level, I'm giving you fair warning. You aren't even bringing a knife to a gun fight. You're bringing nail-clippers.

There is no fight Coop. I'm really not worried about your man-love towards either, I just think it's comical that you can't seem to keep my name out of your mouth. As far as that EDITED and out of context quote in your sig.........................Try harder, you're a much better poster than that.
Keith
I think I'm a combination of Mr. Science and the Non Believer.

That was a great article Ken. I think your a Macho Man.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.