Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Illuminati/New World Order
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
A few months ago during class a friend of mine and I were discussing Hip-Hop..the likes of Immortal Technique and this came up. He was telling me all about it...What do you all think?
STEVENSKI
Damm I thought this was a thread about the NWO. Should have known better.
Spyder
I thought it was a thread about Angels & Demons.
Douchebag
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 17 2010, 05:29 PM) *
A few months ago during class a friend of mine and I were discussing Hip-Hop..the likes of Immortal Technique and this came up. He was telling me all about it...What do you all think?

If any of it is true, it's probably not a bight idea to talk about it on internet boards. dntknw.gif
Spyder
Speaking of the New World Order...you couldn't help but think of that during the Copenhagen Climate Summit. That shit was shady as hell.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 19 2010, 10:28 AM) *
Speaking of the New World Order...you couldn't help but think of that during the Copenhagen Climate Summit. That shit was shady as hell.

????????
Spyder
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jan 19 2010, 10:32 AM) *
????????

You didn't pay attention to that did you?

I was a little shocked that Obama took the smart route with it. If he hadn't experienced as many defeats at that time, then I GUARANTEE he would've agreed to whatever they wanted. He would've given them the ability to dictate OUR energy regulations. But given the growing opposition, he knew that thing was doomed.

You can't beat the irony of them talking about Global Warming in the middle of a worldwide snow storm! laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
Global warming is a bullshit myth. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!
caneman
They are 90% free masons and some believe had things to do with 9/11!
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 19 2010, 11:06 AM) *
Global warming is a bullshit myth. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Man-made Global Warming...pssst...man you're are BEHIND THE TIMES!

We're in the midst of Global Cooling!!!

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jan 18 2010, 11:46 PM) *
Damm I thought this was a thread about the NWO. Should have known better.

The GOAT wrestling stable smile_anim.gif

*hands BigG a tin foil hat*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.