Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How A Golf Fitness Book Can Transform Your Game
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
cool
How A Golf Fitness Book Can Transform Your Game

There are so many "so-called" Golf Fitness book on the market,cheap golf clubs but if you open them until you dozens of pictures sitting on the Golf simulators in the gym.
This is not a book Golf Fitness book reviewed in connection with the "common" Fitness, but the name to fall as golfers in the eye. In my opinion,taylormade r9 fairway wood it is a bit misleading and may undermine consumer.

When I study for my golf fitness book (manual) I was very disappointed. With a certified fitness professional for over 20 years, taylormade r9 irons and especially work with golfers in the last 10 years, I was expecting a good amount of knowledge about the subject.

I was very disappointed and even felt like I lost my money they receive.ping g10 irons This prompted me with my golf fitness book (manual), so that a golfer of any age and condition, they can immediately apply.

What are the components of the full book Fitness for golf?

Golf Fitness book should focus on specific benefits, golf, flexibility, aerobic conditioning (Excerpt) and nutrition.

Secondly, the book Golf Fitness should be able to discuss the direct benefits from the implementation of their golf swing. taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood It is ready to motivate why you are doing some exercise if you can see how the game will be good.

And, finally, the book Golf Fitness should be a progressive golf fitness exercises and complete programs must take the "next generation" too. taylormade r9 460 driver I have seen so many books, that "(" General "golf-specific exercises) that have no meaning, format or progression. This would leave your frustrated and not know where to start or progress
BigG
Sorry pal nobody gives a fuck about Golf in here so I want you to take that book turn that sumbitch sideways and stick straight up your candy ass!
Fitz
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 19 2010, 01:43 PM) *
Sorry pal nobody gives a fuck about Golf in here so I want you to take that book turn that sumbitch sideways and stick straight up your candy ass!

CEO is going to curb stomp you.

That said, I don't play golf often and not any good, but I really enjoy playing. About 2 months ago, about 6 of us went to play golf. We got a buggy some beer and just had a fun relaxing afternoon.
Plus Tiger Woods golf is an awesome game.
The CEO
LOL...I'm not sensitive about the game (like some are being about The Haitian Quake)....truth is, I haven't played Golf in what seems like FOREVER....withdrew my membership at the country club about 2 years ago....

Golf's one of those activities I do in phases...when I'm into it, I'm REALLY into it....but when I'm not involved in it, it doesn't even occur to me...

It IS a great choice of sport when you wanna get away from Life and relax...and VERY challenging if you wanna be good at it......

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 18 2010, 10:58 PM) *
LOL...I'm not sensitive about the game (like some are being about The Haitian Quake)....truth is, I haven't played Golf in what seems like FOREVER....withdrew my membership at the country club about 2 years ago....

That sucks to hear...I was looking forward to more stories about you fucking up old dudes.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 19 2010, 05:59 AM) *
That sucks to hear...I was looking forward to more stories about you fucking up old dudes.

lol...I don't miss those crusty old fuckers one BIT...every once in a while, one of them will be out shopping with his family at the same store my family and I are at...and I will completely SNOB them.

I'm talkin' like pickin' my teeth while lookin' right through them snobbin' them...

laugh.gif

Do you remember my story about the very 1st day I joined that club?...where I was stricken with a case of The Emergency Shits while out on the course?...lol

Spyder
laugh.gif

Where you had to use the old guy's towel to wipe your ass?

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You should re-post that in here...a few of the guys that weren't around then would get a kick out of it. lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 19 2010, 08:55 PM) *
Do you remember my story about the very 1st day I joined that club?...where I was stricken with a case of The Emergency Shits while out on the course?...lol

That must be reposted.
The CEO
Ask and ye shall receive....found it.

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 24 2007, 03:02 PM) *
I think it's fun too...I didn't respond first because I didn't know if this thread would get any action...I started one about Golf a while back, and it got no play at all..

sad.gif

Which reminds me of a funny/sad story...laugh.gif....right after I signed the contract to join the Golf club I'm at...I asked if I could go ahead and play some right then...the pro said, "Sure...go ahead..on the house."...well...I didn't have a Golf towel so I was gonna buy one...but they didn't have any available..

The pro told me I could borrow his...a nice Ping towel, white, with his name embroidered on it...off I went to play...excited about what a good decision I made to join and how cool everyone appeared...I was in a real good mood.

Around the 7th hole, my stomach started FEELIN' it...like it was cookin' a trout in there...it was turning with cramps..ALL that...

I had no time to react. I was gonna have to SHIT on the course right there...right NOW....on my first DAY...laugh.gif

Luckily I was solo...but there were groups around...I started fumbling through my bag for the pack of Kleenex I THOUGHT I had...but it was nowhere to be found......I had to make an extremely urgent, Executive decision...why is this happening to me...I SNATCHED the pro's towel off my bag and went running behind the nearest pine tree...

Looking around nervous and crazy, sweating...I hurrily pulled down my pants and let it go...SPRAYING the ground and even the insides of my shoes...laugh.gif

I really don't know if anyone saw me doing this...but they easily could have it they weren't focusing on their game..I looked around for leaves, but there were none around...I wiped my ass down with the pro's towel as fast and as good as I could....it was ruined.

I felt relieved for one second, but what was I gonna do now...I couldn't give the pro his signature towel with shit all over it...so I drove the cart back to my car, unloaded my gear, snuck the cart back with its others...and split back home.

I didn't go back there for two weeks...I couldn't get everything out!!...eventually I said fuck it and went back to the course...I walked into the Pro Shop and said, "Heyyy heyyyy....here's your long, lost towel, bro (throwing it to him)...sorry it's been a while...I didn't want you to think I stole it..."......I swear it had like 4 or 5 light brown "dirt stains" on it...

Everytime I see him now, the interaction between us is awkard...mostly on his part...I think he knows.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
roflmao....what a shitty way to treat his towel.
Warlord
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 20 2010, 06:17 PM) *
Ask and ye shall receive....found it.

Bravo, sir. Pure comedic gold.

What did you do with your socks and shoes after it was over, might I ask?
Spyder
laugh.gif

Damn, I just realized that was almost 3 years ago. Where did the time go?
The CEO
It's gone by way too fast...makes you wanna think about "livin' like you're dyin'" like all those cheesy ass songs tell you to do nowadays...lol

As far as my socks and shoes, Warlord....the socks went in the garbage, and I kept the shoes...but I haven't worn them since then...

This incident actually led me to my first Ebay purchase...an all black pair of Reebok Golf shoes (the others were those old school, white w/ brown saddle style)...I figured the all black would hide shit better...lol...yep...like how dark underwear does with skid marks...

Spyder
Haha

Was that the same thread where you were gonna beat up the elderly fuck that tried you? I bet you can't wait for your little one to be old enough to tell her SOME of these stories...lol...I imagine storytime at The CEO household to be kinda like this...

The CEO
LMAOOO!

I HATE lesbians...you know they're the mortal enemy of the straight man, right?

but wait a second...do you think I'm country because I live in Georgia?...lol...my parents were born and raised up in RI...lived there until they were in their 40s...I can't help it they chose to raise me in The Southeast...lol

P.S.~ That post's not from the beating the elderly thread....lol

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 21 2010, 09:21 AM) *
LMAOOO!

I HATE lesbians...you know they're the mortal enemy of the straight man, right?

but wait a second...do you think I'm country because I live in Georgia?...lol...my parents were born and raised up in RI...lived there until they were in their 40s...I can't help it they chose to raise me in The Southeast...lol

P.S.~ That post's not from the beating the elderly thread....lol

Oh yeah...here it is... laugh.gif

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Sep 30 2007, 11:25 PM) *
Good for you, guys!

and to clarify...I'm basically talking about them being direspectful and confrontational...like some high school shit....ofcourse if they were to put you in a life threatening situation, you should try to take them out...

See...right now I'm going through something at the Golf course with this one old fart...we play Poker together and in Low Ball tourneys sometimes...

This old fart keeps taking jabs at me...making condescending, snide comments...he's a long tenured member with pull at the club...all the other old farts just take his shit...I haven't seen anyone check him in months...but this fucker don't know me like that...

I helped our group win the tourney the other day...this guy don't give me knuckles...doesn't say one "Good shot."...nothing...it's ALL negative...I could have sworn he even spit on my Golf bag out the corner of my eye after I made a big birdie on a hole...laugh.gif

Anyway...I've just been nodding my head at him all these months...tight lipped...since I'm fairly new there...

Well...we were grouped together again today...and I was playing horrible...

This fucker's telling me my clubs are all wrong for me...my putting stance and routine is shitty...he says alot of these things tongue in cheek, but he's not my bro...and I wouldn't take this shit in a normal scenario...

It comes to a head after the round at the Poker table today...he's telling the other hunchbacks about my clubs and routine...and that I didn't help the team at all...

I tell him once..."I do what I do because I'm trying to be the best I can be out there...this is my way...you got your way...leave it at that..."

Hands go by...he says some other shit...I'm getting madder and madder, basically about the audacity and on principle, and it's written all over my face...I look at him and the others in the eyes with a smirk and say.."is this how you old farts get your jollies? trying to get a rise out of the young boy?...I'm a nice guy...I'm taking shit here...but don't take advantage...."

More hands go by...the main old fart tells me to hold the deck down when I deal because I'm "showing the fucking cards"..which I wasn't...

I lay the flop and set the deck down slowly....he says, "oh we got him going now, boys"....the room's silent...I look dead at him and say clearly with bass...

"Ok. I've been playing this game with you long enough, George...biting my tongue...trying to be respectful of my elders....but I'mma let you in on something...you can't fuck with me....I'm unfuckable.....matter of fact...I'm taking your money right now.....how's that feel, oldtimer? We sit here long enough, and I'll be digging into your pension..."

at this time, the other crusty fuckers (some cool, some not) sit straight up in their chairs..not making a noise...

then we just play the hand (limit Poker)....I bet 10...3 callers...I bet 20 on the turn...3 callers....the river comes...I say, "and I check."...George says, "you check after all bettin' all serious like that?...what if I bet?"...and I say..."then I'm gonna raise THE FUCK outta you. I'm just showing mercy. Check out, old man."

Everyone checks, and we show.

I lay down Aces full of Kings...a couple of guys say good hand as I rake in the bills....I thank them and say to George..."Now you know."...I get my shit and leave.

Long story...but I felt good about that today...if he decides to test the waters some more, the next step is me cracking his liver spotted skull open....

LMAO...that shit was a classic thread too!

...I don't picture you sounding southern...I told you I think that you're Cigar Dave...lol...but storytime is probably not far from that.

laugh.gif
The CEO
I swear to God...the balls on that George dude...lol....I hadn't been fucked with by someone who didn't know me since I was like 12 years old...lol...he MUST have thought he was safe because he was an old man...he had NO IDEA that I was literally having visions of killing him and grinding his bones to make my bread...LOL!!
King Eugene
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.