Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brian Kenny Interview With Pac, Pac is exposed.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
namor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdgRzKV9b9I&feature=sub

Pac in that interview said:" i`ll take the test just not the day of the fight,then when teddy asked about the test 14 days before the fight  Floyd offered,Pac said: he can`t do it cause he trains real hard.First he said he `ll take the test just not the day of the fight then he says he cant take the test 14 days before the fight.This shows Manny is on roids.
leonthegay
The only thing that was exposed is your retardation and Pacs lack of knowing the English language.
namor
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Jan 20 2010, 05:16 PM) *
The only thing that was exposed is your retardation and Pacs lack of knowing the English language.

Every website i go to you pactards use the same excuse.Its almost as if all of you share the same Pactarded brain and can access it from anywhere.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (namor @ Jan 20 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Every website i go to you pactards use the same excuse.Its almost as if all of you share the same Pactarded brain and can access it from anywhere.

These are next level superfans/stans brehski.
Provo209
Pac Don't want any of Floyd Mayweather ,and that's that!!
Orthodoxxx
Casual fight fans just seem naturally ignorant to me, or is it that I'm unaware of the idea that "roids" is synonymous with "PED"? Steroids can be detected through the urine and Pacquiao's camp never refused to take such a test, and since he's been piss-tested multiple times and never tested positive how is it at all likely that he's juicing up? Based on his refusal for random blood-testing skeptics have every right to suggest that he's using performance enhancing drugs but it's stupid to think that he's taking steroids specifically.
caneman
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Jan 20 2010, 08:03 PM) *
Pac Don't want any of Floyd Mayweather ,and that's that!!

yea cause floyd is such a KO artist huh?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Jan 20 2010, 04:16 PM) *

im sure manny pac understands more english than you think...
Provo209
QUOTE (Orthodoxxx @ Jan 20 2010, 05:12 PM) *
Casual fight fans just seem naturally ignorant to me, or is it that I'm unaware of the idea that "roids" is synonymous with "PED"? Steroids can be detected through the urine and Pacquiao's camp never refused to take such a test, and since he's been piss-tested multiple times and never tested positive how is it at all likely that he's juicing up? Based on his refusal for random blood-testing skeptics have every right to suggest that he's using performance enhancing drugs but it's stupid to think that he's taking steroids specifically.

HGH can NoT be detected in Urine only in Blood ! Barry Bonds has never tested positive for any steriod test .and he is fukin Guilty LOL
Provo209
QUOTE (caneman @ Jan 20 2010, 05:21 PM) *
yea cause floyd is such a KO artist huh?

Cause of Skills Cane ,Boxing Skills .Pac would get embarassed ! Pac can get jabbed all night and does not see a left hook coming ! Oh yeah and Floyd just happens to be one of the best defensive fighters boxing has seen . Seriously Cane you really think Pac could beat Floyd ?? Seriously
Keith
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Jan 20 2010, 09:18 PM) *
Cause of Skills Cane ,Boxing Skills .Pac would get embarassed ! Pac can get jabbed all night and does not see a left hook coming ! Oh yeah and Floyd just happens to be one of the best defensive fighters boxing has seen . Seriously Cane you really think Pac could beat Floyd ?? Seriously

You smell like a chipmunk

You over-use of punctuation was a dead give away.

caneman
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Jan 20 2010, 09:18 PM) *

PBF by 115-113 in a track meet is what I think and I pray that pac hurts your punk ass hero!
D-MARV
115-113? Pac doesn't see the cards IMO.
caneman
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 20 2010, 09:40 PM) *
115-113? Pac doesn't see the cards IMO.

rolleyes_anim.gif wow! floyd by ko? hit me up if the fight ever happens...i got a c note on it!

oh yeah, did you heard our boy ed reed might retire? crazy huh, he is still a top notch prime player! http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/...,4975189.column
D-MARV
QUOTE (caneman @ Jan 20 2010, 09:45 PM) *
rolleyes_anim.gif wow! floyd by ko? hit me up if the fight ever happens...i got a c note on it!

oh yeah, did you heard our boy ed reed might retire? crazy huh, he is still a top notch prime player! http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/...,4975189.column

Yeah I heard... He won't retire though. He's a fucking warrior.
Provo209
See now StyleZ knows what he's talking about!
Cane I give your boy Ed Reed props ,that guys a Fuckin Beast!
But Pac can suck A dick..LOL
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 20 2010, 10:28 PM) *
What formula do you use to determine what you capitalize and what you don't?

Easy Brutal and I fixed your typo for you too! It's capitalize!!! friends.gif
MarzB
Grammar lesson over now, back to that HORRID interview, wow!!!

That was worse than someone guilty being interrogated and their story is constantly changing. But hey, Manny's perception is seen as the "humble", "nice guy", the "white hat" of sorts so of course his flaws even at the minute level won't be pointed out.

I think that Manny also forgot to tell Brian Kenny the other reason he lost to Erik Morales the first time (outside of getting his ass outboxed).

That was the EVIL Murad Muhammad who didn't negotiate the proper gloves on his behalf. I'm surprised no one pointed that out as the primary excuse which was touted at the time. It's great to know five years later, it wasn't Erik Morales or the WINNING brand (I believe) but it was that "BLOOD TEST" that caused that loss.

Are there any excuses for the GIFT Marquez win later,lol??

I turn the mike to Manny's defenders smile.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 21 2010, 04:52 AM) *
You didn't fix anything or need to fix anything. I live in Australia, you live in America. Here in Australia, we don't use the American language so I spelt it fine. Thanks anyways wink.gif

Thats right Fitz we use English.
tymoney
Lol, you damn dickhead fans just cnt be realistic.. the boy is scared/guilty of something. They been tryna get out of this fight from day damn one! First, roach says theres no fight in march cuz he needs more time to train for floyds style.. then theres no fight in march cuz manny needs his eardrum to heal.. so floyd push for a may date and then theres no fight cuz he runnin for office.. allegations come into play and roach is on record for sayin pacman can take a million blood tests it wont make a difference cuz hes clean.. now all of a sudden blood tests cause this big outrage??? you cnt take da tests 14 days out??? and this just happen to be all "gayweather" fault huh?? Lmao im not buyin it!
torvix2000
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Jan 21 2010, 03:11 AM) *
HGH can NoT be detected in Urine only in Blood ! Barry Bonds has never tested positive for any steriod test .and he is fukin Guilty LOL

LOL! Mayweather is smarter than you. When's the last time somebody got caught using HGH by olympic testing standards?

A lot of people like you simply don't factor in the testing "standards" agreed to by Pac. You can test EPO and steroids in the urine. All Gayweather has to do is to get Pac's urine samples everyday and pay for the tests himself. LOL! $400 a pop. That's cheap.

And why do you think Pac will not answer any question about Floyd? Because floyd will still demand this blood testing and Pac will still refuse. END OF DISCUSSION.
gbh32001
After Mosley free up from fighting Berto, hope Floyd will cut off his vacation ducking in Hudson River.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 20 2010, 11:38 PM) *

That was worse than someone guilty being interrogated and their story is constantly changing. But hey, Manny's perception is seen as the "humble", "nice guy", the "white hat" of sorts so of course his flaws even at the minute level won't be pointed out.

I think that Manny also forgot to tell Brian Kenny the other reason he lost to Erik Morales the first time (outside of getting his ass outboxed).

That was the EVIL Murad Muhammad who didn't negotiate the proper gloves on his behalf. I'm surprised no one pointed that out as the primary excuse which was touted at the time. It's great to know five years later, it wasn't Erik Morales or the WINNING brand (I believe) but it was that "BLOOD TEST" that caused that loss.

You're right Manny didn't sound too hot in that interview and his attempt at revisionist history sucks, but on the bright side he didn't sound any worse than some of the interviews that stuttering numb nuts Floyd Mayweather has given to Kenny over the years.

And as for changing his story........................oh don't even go there, I think he must've stole that direct from the Pretty Boy playbook.
Snoop
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 21 2010, 05:38 AM) *

The one thing I hate about Pac is that he is a sore loser. I remember for the Morales fight it was the gloves. The first Marquez fight it was something about a swollen foot. He NEVER gave the other fighter credit. It was always some mitigating circumstance that affected the outcome, not because the other fighter was the better man that night. He was only humble when he won, which to me, makes him flawed as a sportsman.

It's hard to really say anything from the video clip. Pacquiao pretty much regurgitates anything his promoters tell him to say. I mean shit, he can't even name ONE fighter of who he would like to fight. This guy doesn't think for himself which is why I was never up on him. As a fighter, he brings excitement. As a human being...eh dntknw.gif
King Eugene
He shall be referred to for now on out as Annie Quackuiao for all the female type bitching, complaining, excuse making, and ducking! First ducks Mosley, then destroys the lesser Hatton, drains Cotto to take his 147 pound title at 145, ducks THE BLOOD TEST, and now challenges boxings designated stepping stone in Clottey who is only known for his loses! Like my college coach would say "take your skirt off and act like a boy dog!"

Floyd if you dont fight Mosley, Williams, or hell even Bradley you can go sit on a Popsicle and count your money.

These guys need to quit taking up good HBO slots that can be used by good up and comers.
torvix2000
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 21 2010, 11:33 AM) *
He shall be referred to for now on out as Annie Quackuiao for all the female type bitching, complaining, excuse making, and ducking! First ducks Mosley, then destroys the lesser Hatton, drains Cotto to take his 147 pound title at 145, ducks THE BLOOD TEST, and now challenges boxings designated stepping stone in Clottey who is only known for his loses! Like my college coach would say "take your skirt off and act like a boy dog!"

Floyd if you dont fight Mosley, Williams, or hell even Bradley you can go sit on a Popsicle and count your money.

These guys need to quit taking up good HBO slots that can be used by good up and comers.

LOL! Who's bitching and whining?
King Eugene
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 21 2010, 06:26 AM) *
LOL! Who's bitching and whining?

Just stating facts fuck boy!
torvix2000
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 21 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Just stating facts fuck boy!

LOL!
D-MARV
Over the last year, I have learned that Pacquiao is a sore loser, an adulterer, a lie and a cheat.
King Eugene
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 21 2010, 08:20 AM) *
Over the last year, I have learned that Pacquiao is a sore loser, an adulterer, a lie and a cheat.

Don't forget to add good actor. He always act like he dont know what the hell is going on in interviews when asked the simpliest questions.
torvix2000
I agree. Pac knew he'd be able to let Floyd and Mosley fight it out. So one less fighter to duck. Hehehe!!!

I'm just worried that Gayweather will still be able to avoid Mosley.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 21 2010, 08:36 AM) *
LOL...what cracks me up in this whole back and forth with the Floyd sycophants and the Pacquiao fanboys is that each side sounds the same and says the same shit - the only difference is that one is gushing over Floyd and shitting on Pac, and the other is all damp in the basement over Pac and tearing Floyd to shreds.

It is hilarious.

For the record, Both of them have been acting like little bitches... But Floyd is certainly the most hated.

I say throw Pac in with Shane and Mayweather in with PWill and we can send these two little prom queens the fuck out.
JD
LOL...I deleted my post because I realized that I would only be putting myself in the middle of both sides.

I said it last week, and I will say it again with these two...

Fight...don't fight...whatever, I don't care anymore...just shut the fuck up already.

I say throw Pac in with Williams and Floyd in with Sergio...let the both of them handle their business and then give us Williams - Martinez II in a fight that should get the attention and credit it deserves.
torvix2000
Lol! Fight, don't fight. Fight don't fight. Pacquiao is fighting while Floyd is trying to find another dance partner... AGAIN?

No matter how many turning downs, Pac still managed to fight the fighters on the other side of the negotiations. Except FLOYD. Hmm... Coincidence. Well, at least Floyd has a defense. He never puts himself in the negotiations, too much. While at the same time, he's in the negotiations too much. LOL!
gbh32001
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 21 2010, 05:46 PM) *
The one thing I hate about Pac is that he is a sore loser. I remember for the Morales fight it was the gloves. The first Marquez fight it was something about a swollen foot. He NEVER gave the other fighter credit. It was always some mitigating circumstance that affected the outcome, not because the other fighter was the better man that night. He was only humble when he won, which to me, makes him flawed as a sportsman.

It's hard to really say anything from the video clip. Pacquiao pretty much regurgitates anything his promoters tell him to say. I mean shit, he can't even name ONE fighter of who he would like to fight. This guy doesn't think for himself which is why I was never up on him. As a fighter, he brings excitement. As a human being...eh dntknw.gif
I have to agree w/ you on this one. Pacquiao is not what they think he is. He is like anybody else, a bigtime liar,sinner and adulterer as what the other guy stated. But one thing is genuine in this guy, that he loves boxing morethan any boxer that laces up a pair of gloves. Nobody in the sports smiles,fight and fought like Pacquiao. Did anyone saw a member of the marine corps smiling when their CO announce that their next drop will be Iraq?that guy must be high on something or unique. Samething w/ Manny. Either he is on something or he was something,nobody knows!
MarzB
Oh and super FUCK you to Brian Kenny. Before I go into my spiel on him. I'll criticize Floyd when he says bullschit on his interviews and I have here.

Back to Kenny now. Amazing. Here is that "fair and balanced" journalist that is known for PRESSING to get to the "meat' of the issue (see any of his interviews with Floyd Jr namely the interview after Judah's loss to Baldomir and "why" they were calling that fight a "championship fight". Kenny was VERY correct and in saying it wasn't and Mayweather was EXTREMELY WRONG and answered the question poorly in saying it was) but he clearly let this one go by.

When Manny gave that answer that it was "the blood test" that weakened him in the Morales I fight, why didn't Kenny follow up (as he normally does), "But Manny, you're documented and videotaped taking a blood test 14 days prior to your fight with Ricky Hatton and it didn't weaken you there. So how do you respond to that".
torvix2000
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jan 21 2010, 03:36 PM) *
I have to agree w/ you on this one. Pacquiao is not what they think he is. He is like anybody else, a big time liar,sinner and adulterer as what the other guy stated. But one thing is genuine in this guy, that he loves boxing more than any boxer that laces up a pair of gloves. Nobody in the sports smiles,fight and fought like Pacquiao. Did anyone saw a member of the marine corps smiling when their CO announce that their next drop will be Iraq?that guy must be high on something or unique. Same thing w/ Manny. Either he is on something or he was something,nobody knows!

Pacquiao was smiling after getting knocked out cold the first time when he was a teenager.
gbh32001
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 21 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Oh and super FUCK you to Brian Kenny. Before I go into my spiel on him. I'll criticize Floyd when he says bullschit on his interviews and I have here.

Back to Kenny now. Amazing. Here is that "fair and balanced" journalist that is known for PRESSING to get to the "meat' of the issue (see any of his interviews with Floyd Jr namely the interview after Judah's loss to Baldomir and "why" they were calling that fight a "championship fight". Kenny was VERY correct and in saying it wasn't and Mayweather was EXTREMELY WRONG and answered the question poorly in saying it was) but he clearly let this one go by.

When Manny gave that answer that it was "the blood test" that weakened him in the Morales I fight, why didn't Kenny follow up (as he normally does), "But Manny, you're documented and videotaped taking a blood test 14 days prior to your fight with Ricky Hatton and it didn't weaken you there. So how do you respond to that".
It's a dumb thing to interview Manny without an interpreter. Even his post fight interview,all his answer are way off the question.the only thing that right is when they ask whom he gonna fight next his puppet answer is "i'm just a fighter and my job is to fight anything that my promoter will put in front of me I will fight.
MarzB
his puppet answer is "i'm just a fighter and my job is to fight anything that my promoter will put in front of me I will fight.

thumbsup_anim.gif
torvix2000
Pac agreed to unlimited urine testing and proposed an outside 24 days blood testing. EPO and steroids can be detected in the urine. Use of HGH and EPO will not help him win against Mayweather. Use of EPO will elevate his hematocrit if he use that within 24 days. So high hematocrit will be detected after the fight because it won't go down immediately. HGH... ah when's the last time somebody used HGH and got caught by olympic random testing standards. Maybe athletes determined that HGH doesn't do much good for already healthy athletes.

Gayweather knows these things and he's cunning and smart enough to know that most boxing fans would believe him when he make the idea of PED usage ABSOLUTE. LOL!
pcraw
QUOTE (caneman @ Jan 20 2010, 09:45 PM) *

Cane, I will put a bill on that fight any day my man.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 21 2010, 10:14 AM) *
In the Marquez fight, he said he had bad socks.

laugh.gif See what I mean?

But one thing is genuine in this guy, that he loves boxing morethan any boxer that laces up a pair of gloves. Nobody in the sports smiles,fight and fought like Pacquiao. Did anyone saw a member of the marine corps smiling when their CO announce that their next drop will be Iraq?that guy must be high on something or unique. Samething w/ Manny. Either he is on something or he was something,nobody knows!

I disagree. Pacquiao only "loves" boxing when he is winning. Like anything in life, if you love something, you love it for everything. The good and the bad.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Jan 21 2010, 08:46 AM) *
LOL...I deleted my post because I realized that I would only be putting myself in the middle of both sides.

I said it last week, and I will say it again with these two...

Fight...don't fight...whatever, I don't care anymore...just shut the fuck up already.

I say throw Pac in with Williams and Floyd in with Sergio...let the both of them handle their business and then give us Williams - Martinez II in a fight that should get the attention and credit it deserves.

That would be even better.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 21 2010, 11:02 AM) *
his puppet answer is "i'm just a fighter and my job is to fight anything that my promoter will put in front of me I will fight.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Yep pulled that one from the Pretty Boy playbook as well. Just watch Mayweather's in-ring interview with Kellerman post JMM fight to see how the master does it. laugh.gif
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 21 2010, 02:49 PM) *
Yep pulled that one from the Pretty Boy playbook as well. Just watch Mayweather's in-ring interview with Kellerman post JMM fight to see how the master does it. laugh.gif

Can't blame Floyd for that one though. He was trying to hide the quiver in his voice with Shane Mosley standing so close by. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Jan 21 2010, 02:51 PM) *
Can't blame Floyd for that one though. He was trying to hide the quiver in his voice with Shane Mosley standing so close by. laugh.gif

He looked as nervous as a fat girl at the high school dance.
leonthegee
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Jan 20 2010, 02:16 PM) *

im honored thanks for the name change.
MarzB
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 21 2010, 02:09 PM) *
He looked as nervous as a fat girl at the high school dance.

Bullschit Sweetness & Ollie. Selective viewing and interpretation is a muthafuka.

First of all Shane walked up there after Mayweather waived him over. So don't make it seem like Shane suddenly got "gangsta" about the situation. It was "Snaggles the Instigator" aka B HOP that caused the fracus and Mayweather stood his ground. Have you both describe it they approached him like prison stand off.

What really was there for Mayweather to be afraid of? As "IGNORANT" and classless as the act was from Hopkins, nothing was going to really escalate with all those people in the ring. Most importantly, "How GANGSTA" is it since people such as yourselves are lauding Shane (who's usually quieter than a church mouse) to confront someone like that WITH TWO PEOPLE?? Thats a "pussy move" if there EVER was one. Shane's an adult and can speak for himself.

Now lets reverse the situation. Posters such as yourselves rather than cheering this WWE'ish nonsense would be flaming Mayweather to no end; "How classless can he be??", "All those Mayweather's suck, they're so ignorant", etc.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 22 2010, 01:43 AM) *
Now lets reverse the situation. Posters such as yourselves rather than cheering this WWE'ish nonsense would be flaming Mayweather to no end; "How classless can he be??", "All those Mayweather's suck, they're so ignorant", etc.

Well the entire Mayweather clan has proven to be classless & have shown they are ignorant repeatedly. It would not be stretching the truth to make such remarks.
leonthegay
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 21 2010, 08:08 PM) *
im honored thanks for the name change.

No problem, I just call em like I see em
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.