Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there no FNF tonight?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
My work computer blocks a million sites: any non work email-aol, yahoo, gmail, along with ebay, facebook, youtube, I stopped gambling, but they also block scoresandodds.com, but if need lines, thespread.com is not blocked.

so I tried to open a link to see who's fighting, was blocked, some msg board on some site not familiar with said they're skipping this week, next week will be Ray Serrano, Curtis Stevens, etc. Is this true?
happygocampy
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jan 22 2010, 03:02 PM) *
My work computer blocks a million sites: any non work email-aol, yahoo, gmail, along with ebay, facebook, youtube, I stopped gambling, but they also block scoresandodds.com, but if need lines, thespread.com is not blocked.

so I tried to open a link to see who's fighting, was blocked, some msg board on some site not familiar with said they're skipping this week, next week will be Ray Serrano, Curtis Stevens, etc. Is this true?

Not sure about next week, but yeah no fnf tonight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea I think Curtis Stevens if fighting Jesse Brinkley next week in the main event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.