Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roger Mayweather Uneditted on The Boxing Truth
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
namor
He gets in roidquiao`s a** like enama`s.

http://www.theboxingtruth.com/
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (namor @ Jan 26 2010, 01:36 AM) *
He gets in roidquiao`s a** like enama`s.

http://www.theboxingtruth.com/

This sounds good, anyone care to translate for Uncle Roger? Dayum he sounds like Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction laugh.gif

From what I could hear and I hate to bicker over a few millions of dollars but where the fuck does Uncle Roger get $100 million?

Is Roger talking about some drug that was used in the war? Dayum, he and Senior need their own reality show.
AussieLad

Direct link for the lazy thumbsup_anim.gif
torvix2000
LOL! Roger seemed to remember a bit of American history. He just got it a little bit wrong with regards to the 45-caliber. Americans prob'ly developed the 45-caliber because they couldn't immediately put Filipinos down by smaller calibers.
AussieLad
Damn those phillipino's are good. Got themselves on the A-side meth 500 years ago according to roger. That man is educated, a historian...
Spyder
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jan 26 2010, 06:13 AM) *
Damn those phillipino's are good. Got themselves on the A-side meth 500 years ago according to roger. That man is educated, a historian...

You seen the poster of fighters he got...let me axe you a question...who's this man right herr?

King Eugene
That damn Roger is something else! I have absolutely no idea where he got $100 Million from. Guess he knows something I dont. Pac still should have taken the test. Pussy! Anyway it was an entertaining audio clip.
AussieLad
Its a little known fact that the druid getafix was a pinoy... brewing up the A-side

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 26 2010, 06:18 AM) *
That damn Roger is something else! I have absolutely no idea where he got $100 Million from. Guess he knows something I dont. Pac still should have taken the test. Pussy! Anyway it was an entertaining audio clip.

i think what roger was saying was he would hav e made 100 million after ppv buys etc... but not quite sure... a lot of the interview was a little inaudible to me... lol....
Spyder
Not even Roger knows where he got the $100million from.

Roger is the classical bullshitter. He makes outrageous statements, and then implies that you don't know shit if you question it. I've dealt with people like him my whole life.

The problem for him is, that we know that his assertion is bogus because we've followed this soap opera since it started.

The question that I would've asked Roger is, "For $100million dollars, why didn't Floyd compromise on the testing?" And my follow-up after Roger replied that they "ain't about to be fucking around with no steroid junkie"...If your nephew is as bad as you say he is, why would it even matter?
neophyte7
Why compromise on the testing if it is fishy that a guy has been juicing for an advantage, while people are proclaiming him an all time great. His refusal calls to question his recent ring accomplishments--- Pac should have taken the test. If Clottey busts his ass his career and reputation may be ruined...
Spyder
We haven't gotten to the point that it becomes fishy anytime someone excells have we?

Fucking baseball juice heads had to ruin it for everybody! thumbsdown_anim.gif
King Eugene
Rashad Lewis for the Orlando Magic tested positive for PED's and that went way under the radar.
neophyte7
Good point. Steroid use is everywhere. I think Mayweather and Mosley should be admired for the testing agreement for they are exemplifying true competition and sportsmanship. Pac may have fucked himself. If Clottey beats his head in-- he will be smelling very suspect...
Spyder
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jan 31 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Good point. Steroid use is everywhere. I think Mayweather and Mosley should be admired for the testing agreement for they are exemplifying true competition and sportsmanship. Pac may have fucked himself. If Clottey beats his head in-- he will be smelling very suspect...

Fuck that!

Mayweather had NO CHOICE but to demand the testing for Mosley, and Shane needed the payday. Don't make this shit out to be about sportmanship.

Pfft...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jan 31 2010, 05:52 PM) *
I think Mayweather and Mosley should be admired for the testing agreement for they are exemplifying true competition and sportsmanship.

That is bullshit & everyone knows it. If Olympic level athletes can afford the masking agents on the money they make the elite level boxers certainly can & do. The testing is nothing more than a sham. Only the poor ill educated juicers get caught. If Mosley & Mayweather were/are juicing they would NEVER get caught. Mosley was not caught until the courts got the documents from Balco. He never actually failed a test his supplier got busted & sold him out.

Olympic testing does not work against the educated.

True sportsmanship my arse.
neophyte7
Take off the tampons and be rational... With American Sports being fucked with all sorts of steroid use... what Mayweather and Mosley are doing may indeed set a precedent for boxing atleast. Regardless, they are setting a good example. Pull your head out of your cunts and you can see this... I guarantee that Mosely and Mayweather will be commended
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 1 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Take off the tampons and be rational... With American Sports being fucked with all sorts of steroid use... what Mayweather and Mosley are doing may indeed set a precedent for boxing atleast. Regardless, they are setting a good example. Pull your head out of your cunts and you can see this... I guarantee that Mosely and Mayweather will be commended

Why commend people for taking tests that can easily be passed if you have some money & 1/3 of a brain. Publicity this is no more. Olympic testing is a sham because only the stupid get caught. Name me one Olympic level athlete from a first world country that was actually caught by a blood test whilst in competition in the last decade?

This is not good for boxing it is good for publicity just like the war on drugs has not eradicated drug use but got plenty of press.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2010, 01:43 AM) *
If it's so easy to pass, why did Manny pass up $40 million for something so simple? Blood tests WILL NOT make testing any worse. Using that logic, it's the same as saying. Why increase police numbers in areas? Criminals are still going to be out there.

I don't disagree with the blood tests I just don't think praise should be showered on the people pushing for it because it will make no difference to the high level cheats. They will still pass. I don't think Manny refused because he might get caught I think he refused because he does not have to take the tests. Also Manny is a 3rd world athlete LOL.

The police analogy is quite correct. If there are more police out there they will catch more criminals but only the stupid ones just like the drug cheats. Only the dumb get caught. The smart either have buffers if they are criminals or great masking agents if they are athletes.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 1 2010, 07:43 PM) *
If it's so easy to pass, why did Manny pass up $40 million for something so simple? Blood tests WILL NOT make testing any worse. Using that logic, it's the same as saying. Why increase police numbers in areas? Criminals are still going to be out there.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said about this case in the end.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2010, 02:18 AM) *
Fair enough.

Though $40 million is a lot of money to pass up because you are doing something you don't have to do, even if it is just taking a blood test.

I agree $40M is more money than I will see in my lifetime. That said maybe Manny is not motivated by $$ he may be motivated by pride? He may feel that accepting Floyds demands & doing a blood test would be a loss of face? I don't know. If it was me I would let them take blood between every damm round for $40M but then again I don't have 10's of millions in the bank already & live in a country where I could feed a family for a week on what I spend on lunch.

I just get the shits when people go on that blood tests are the be all & end all. Marion Jones never failed a test in her career yet she was subjected to repeated blood tests so either

A: Someone was working with her to hide/change her results

or

B: She had good enough masking agents to cover up any evidence of cheaterations
neophyte7
Pac could come clean like Mosley did and move on... LMAO--- people have forgiven and forgotten Shane for his steroid use...LMAO
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 2 2010, 03:11 AM) *
Pac could come clean like Mosley did and move on... LMAO--- people have forgiven and forgotten Shane for his steroid use...LMAO

But Shane only came clean when he was busted. Pac has no known links with any PED manufacturers or distributors. There is nothing currently known for him to come clean about.
Spyder
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 1 2010, 09:11 PM) *

Why doesn't Lennox come clean about being gay? Why doesn't Richard Gere come clean for the gerbil incident?

The answer is the same...
JD
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 2 2010, 09:03 AM) *
Why doesn't Lennox come clean about being gay? Why doesn't Richard Gere come clean for the gerbil incident?

The answer is the same...

LOL...this shit cracks me up. The Mayweathers start some shit saying Manny was on something, without any proof whatsoever, and the Floyd fanboys turn it into a scenario where "if Manny just comes clean, he will be forgiven".

torvix2000
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 2 2010, 02:30 AM) *
I just get the shits when people go on that blood tests are the be all & end all. Marion Jones never failed a test in her career yet she was subjected to repeated blood tests so either

160 random blood tests.
MarzB
That said maybe Manny is not motivated by $$ he may be motivated by pride?

If that were truly the case then why were negotiations with he and DLH drawn out? He's JUST as motivated by dollar$ as any other fighter.
torvix2000
You guys deal in absolute.

Even Mayweather has some pride and not just money. Even though he is 99% money. Sometimes, that 1%...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Feb 2 2010, 08:40 PM) *

If that were truly the case then why were negotiations with he and DLH drawn out? He's JUST as motivated by dollar$ as any other fighter.

Because he is a shrewd negotiator & knew his value as a fighter. Also he was facing his first big payday & did what he should have to get the maximum amount of money. Remember most people were picking DLH to beat him so he had to go for maximum $$ lest his earning potential was damaged by a loss.

As for his refusal to take the tests he has earnt what $20M + in his last 3 fights. He is not short of money & that is what I meant by his pride being more important than the $$. See he ain't starving & $40M would not make a big difference to his quality of life. Now if he was broke & rejected $40M I would question his motivation but he has plenty of money in the bank.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2010, 09:53 PM) *
If it were pride, he would have taken Mosley over Cotto at the time.

Who won the Cotto vs Mosley fight? So he should have fought the loser of that fight or the winner whose only loss was against a fighter who is a proven cheat?

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2010, 11:52 PM) *
Mosley was regarded as the #1 welter, Cotto was not.

I don't disagree there. The #1 welter was beaten by the guy Pac fought so Pac beat the man who beat the man.
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2010, 07:35 PM) *
Haha, I swear you have jumped shark, from a part time troll that had fun to work people up, to almost a permanent one. laugh.gif

Yeah....why you gotta be such a fuckstarter, STEVENS?...lol

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 3 2010, 03:50 AM) *
Yeah....why you gotta be such a fuckstarter, STEVENS?...lol

I just do what I do. Dissapointed in your attitude to Wlad calling him a thouroughbred. He is a thouroughbred eurobum.
BigG
Yeah but did Pac beat COTTO at Welterweight? Last I checked if Cotto actually weighed in at a Welter he had to pay 2-3 MILLION dollars? So Pac has not had a true WELTERWEIGHT fight yet
MarzB
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 2 2010, 07:48 PM) *
Because he is a shrewd negotiator & knew his value as a fighter. Also he was facing his first big payday & did what he should have to get the maximum amount of money. Remember most people were picking DLH to beat him so he had to go for maximum $ lest his earning potential was damaged by a loss.

As for his refusal to take the tests he has earnt what $20M + in his last 3 fights. He is not short of money & that is what I meant by his pride being more important than the $. See he ain't starving & $40M would not make a big difference to his quality of life. Now if he was broke & rejected $40M I would question his motivation but he has plenty of money in the bank.

Who won the Cotto vs Mosley fight? So he should have fought the loser of that fight or the winner whose only loss was against a fighter who is a proven cheat?

Are you still sticking with the premise that money may NOT be his motivation in fighting??
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Feb 3 2010, 04:58 AM) *
Are you still sticking with the premise that money may NOT be his motivation in fighting??

I am saying that he has 10's of millions in the bank so he does not need a extra $40M. Of course you do a good job you want to get paid what you are worth but when you have serious money of the type that means your entire family can live in luxury the rest of your life you can afford to pass up big paydays if it does not suit you completely.

See Mayweather "needs" his bling, cars & compulsive gambling so therefore he "needs" to earn big money every year. Pac lives in a 3rd world country & can live like a king on much less so he "needs" that big payday less..
MarzB
Fuck Floyd. I wasn't even mentioning his name here as any type of comparison.. This is about what you're speculating about Pacquiao. You made the statement.

My (2nd)response is that someone who turns professional at 16 is probably more motivated by money than you can even attempt to manufacture a reason for them not going through with the biggest purse of their life. If money wasn't a factor, there would even be no need to go through with this Clottey fight.

After all, he needs to get ready for his campaign and the more time he could spend there would truly show his sincerity if he's what you're alleging.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Feb 3 2010, 05:21 AM) *
Fuck Floyd. I wasn't even mentioning his name here as any type of comparison.. This is about what you're speculating about Pacquiao. You made the statement.

My (2nd)response is that someone who turns professional at 16 is probably more motivated by money than you can even attempt to manufacture a reason for them not going through with the biggest purse of their life. If money wasn't a factor, there would even be no need to go through with this Clottey fight.

After all, he needs to get ready for his campaign and the more time he could spend there would truly show his sincerity if he's what you're alleging.

You are missing the point which is hardly suprising. I mentioned Floyd as a example of a fighter that "needs" those big paydays to pay for their lifestyle. Considering the fight between Pac & Floyd was for this $40M payday it is highly relevant as to why either fighter may or may not be motivated to make concessions to their opponent.

Do you think Floyd will make any concessions to Mosley regarding ring size or glove weight? No, because Shane is not generating the type of money that warrants Floyd making any concessions. However Shane is prepared to make concessions to drug tests & the like because it is the biggest payday out there for him.

When you are young & broke money & a need to ensure your life is comfortable can drive you to succeed. Once you have mad money in your bank account the drive to sacrifice certain things like stipulations made by your opponent may no longer be there as you no longer need that payday it is just topping up yor already bulging bank account.

The Clottey fight has been made on terms that Manny finds acceptable & he is getting paid for the fight. Not paid the huge money he would make fighting Floyd but then again he does not have to undergo tests like a lab rat to earn that money. He is just getting his bank topped up.

King Eugene
This whole world is ran and motivated by money!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 2 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Yeah but did Pac beat COTTO at Welterweight? Last I checked if Cotto actually weighed in at a Welter he had to pay 2-3 MILLION dollars? So Pac has not had a true WELTERWEIGHT fight yet

I believe De la Hoya and Pac was at WW. Yeah yeah I know Oscar got himself into a whole heap of trouble making weight for that fight, (trouble I don't believe he'd have gotten himself into if he'd kept Senior on) but as far as I know it was at the WW limit, no catchweight etc.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 2 2010, 10:00 PM) *
I just do what I do. Dissapointed in your attitude to Wlad calling him a thouroughbred. He is a thouroughbred eurobum.

laugh.gif

First of all...he's not a Euro, he's a Russian...they're way better than Euros when it comes to Combat Sports and fighting in general....so The "properly groomed, versatile, American Olympic Gold Medalist" Theory of mine isn't quite as successful against them....

and also...I know that if I could fuck Hayden Panetierre into submission at 6' 2", 230, at 38 years old and being out of shape....a 33 year old, 6' 6", 240, IN shape, World Class boxer like Wladdy must KILL her when he fucks her....the guy probably keeps a Shock Resuscitator Pack under his bed...

Don't hate a man because he can outfuck you, STEVENS....lol
torvix2000
You can't really outfuck women. They were designed for that purpose.
lloyd mayflower
Sorry CEO, but since Russia is in Europe, we'll be claiming them. Specially since iv found out that Wlad is ploughing a furrow in that fine young piece of ass.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 3 2010, 09:08 AM) *
I can't really outfuck women.

Fixed.
The CEO
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 3 2010, 10:45 AM) *
Sorry CEO, but since Russia is in Europe, we'll be claiming them. Specially since iv found out that Wlad is ploughing a furrow in that fine young piece of ass.

LMAO!
cervix2000
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 3 2010, 09:08 AM) *
You can't really outfuck women. They were designed for that purpose.

Which is why I have switched to little asian men with a petite little waist. Which gives me a 65% chance of outfucking them. LOL!
neophyte7
Back to boxing and to hell with fantasizing about fucking some bitches pussy that does not sleep with you, and visualizing fighters engaging in sex... Like I said in previous posts... Mayweather and Mosely are said to be setting examples for clean competition with the Olympic style testing, and truly they are!!! ..
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 4 2010, 02:43 AM) *
Back to boxing and to hell with fantasizing about fucking some bitches pussy that does not sleep with you, and visualizing fighters engaging in sex... Like I said in previous posts... Mayweather and Mosely are said to be setting examples for clean competition with the Olympic style testing, and truly they are!!! ..

Come on man, give us a break. Cant we fantasize a little about hot females? Or query the prowess of fighters in other departments other than fighting? Im sure youv probably visualized both these things at once when you think about Floyd hangin out your back end like a steamin hot shit
neophyte7
Hey I understand... look, I don't hate pathetic GAYS like you... have fun.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 3 2010, 11:11 PM) *

You seem a little jumpy aroud this subject. Is there something you want to tell us son?

I suppose I better add something else to this thread. Ummm Roger Mayweather is nuts. Good enough?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 3 2010, 10:11 PM) *

I don't know why, I just had to bump this shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.