Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iPhone/Smart Phones or Blackberry?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
King Eugene
I had an Instinct but it kept freezing and wiping my memory off my memory card out of the blue. I gave up the touch screen and got me a good ol blackberry. The iPhone was pretty tempting but the BBM feature sold me. I remember for a while I kept hearing everybody talking about a pin number and had no earthly idea what they where talking about. I'm going to create a boxing group on the BBM so I can mobile chat in between rounds when watching the fights.

What you guys got?
Spyder
I have a nice rotary unit.
The CEO
lol...I have a Blackberry Tour...or as I call it...my Hateberry...

I also recently bought the new JAWBONE ICON Bluetooth Headset....yeah....I'm tryin' to let my Inner Douche out...lol...just kiddin'...I got it so I can drive and take care of shit safely, and for The PS3....

Speakin' of which...you need to add me as a friend on that, Spyder....anybody with a PS3 for that matter...the name is "SKULLSPL1TTER"...maybe we could all shoot the shit or fuck up some n00bs in that Home game...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 29 2010, 09:22 AM) *
lol...I have a Blackberry Tour...or as I call it...my Hateberry...

I also recently bought the new JAWBONE ICON Bluetooth Headset....yeah....I'm tryin' to let my Inner Douche out...lol...just kiddin'...I got it so I can drive and take care of shit safely, and for The PS3....

Speakin' of which...you need to add me as a friend on that, Spyder....anybody with a PS3 for that matter...the name is "SKULLSPL1TTER"...maybe we could all shoot the shit or fuck up some n00bs in that Home game...

Alright, I'll try to figure out how to do that...I'm there as Spyder579 I think...lol
STEVENSKI
I had a nice touch screen phone & it kept dying on me in the middle of the day. As I use mine for work that is not cool so I bought a cheapie that works well & has a battery that lasts longer than 6 hours.

Not sure what I will get next. Crackberry is tempting. I just need something that will sync outlook well & allow me to access email on the move. My work will only let us get crackberrys because they can remotely wipe the email if we leave for a competitor.

BTW Stevenski79 on PS3.
Spyder
I tried to add CEO but he won't approve me...that bastard!

I'll try to add you a little later Steve, for some reason my PS3 knocks my wife's laptop off of the internet. If she wasn't doing actual work, I'd probably find it a lot funnier. lol
The CEO
That's because I haven't been on and seen it yet...lol....I'll get on in a little while after the wife and daughter are asleep...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 29 2010, 10:55 PM) *
That's because I haven't been on and seen it yet...lol....I'll get on in a little while after the wife and daughter are asleep...

laugh.gif

When the cats are away...lol
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 29 2010, 10:58 PM) *
laugh.gif

When the cats are away...lol

Some of you dogs sword fight...

is that how it goes? laugh.gif
The CEO
lol...it's "when the cats are away, the mice will play"...look at ya...with all that Gay in your mind.

laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 30 2010, 01:18 AM) *
Some of you dogs sword fight...

is that how it goes? laugh.gif

LMAO

Sounds like someone is feeling left out... laugh.gif
Method
LOL @ Fitzie's apps.

I had a blackberry. I now have an i-phone. I like it for the apps and shit, but shoulda just got an i-touch. I like the Blackberry better as a phone/mobile device.
Fitz
Haha, has some cool apps. I don't drink and drive by the way, though it's good to know. I sometimes drive when I'm stoned, and because they do drug tests now at every booze bus, I have to be more careful.
I really like the iPhone, no problem with it. It is missing some simple things that every phone should have, but it makes up for it in a lot of other areas.
Keith
I'm old school. I friggin hate cell phones. I just cant stand them. They certainly have their useful qualities but they are just everywhere. People use them while they drive, in the grocery line, in the stall while they take a shit, in my house while I'm watching tv, in my classroom at work, etc. etc.

Fucking hate them.
Spyder
I'm looking at both the Nexus One and HTC Supersonic. Both should be available on Sprint(my carrier) sometime this month.

The Supersonic sports a 4.3" OLED screen and will run on Sprint's 4G network. The Nexus One is backed by Google, and is open to bounce carriers.

Both phones will run on Android 2.1...

I can't decide between the two. dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.