Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wlad is banging the Cheerleader
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spyder
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/...mg=6&gfmt=m

Maybe this is old news to some of you guys, but I just saw this the other day. At least he pulls tail like the Heavyweight Champion of the world!
The CEO
Yeah...he should get props for that....I also find it interesting that a popular, little girl like her is lettin' the world know she likes to get powerreamed by a thoroughbred...lol
Snoop
Was the photographer hiding in the bushes or some shit?
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 29 2010, 09:28 AM) *
Yeah...he should get props for that....I also find it interesting that a popular, little girl like her is lettin' the world know she likes to get powerreamed by a thoroughbred...lol

LMAO

I don't know what's funnier, the part about her being powerreamed, or Wlad being called a thoroughbred!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You're definitely right though...check out the bruise on her leg.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 29 2010, 09:47 AM) *

It looks like it. The look on her face in the last picture on the third page, looks like they just alerted them of the photog's pressence.

thisneverworks
Apparently Wlad doesn't feel 6'7" is big enough and needs to surround himself with smaller (much smaller) people.

Spyder
Nicely done!

clapping.gif

I thought that the dwarf pics would bring some kind of kinky sex-act comments...lol
Snoop
QUOTE (thisneverworks @ Jan 29 2010, 03:20 PM) *
Apparently Wlad doesn't feel 6'7" is big enough and needs to surround himself with smaller (much smaller) people.

LMAO. I didn't even notice that one.
The Original MrFactor
I would bust about a gallon up in her... She is one fine ass chick
BigG
Dude..she's like a teenager? she's 5'0.....he's 6'7...lul
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 29 2010, 09:47 AM) *

Cant answer that... But if I was Wlad, I'd be hiding in some bush... The Cheerleader can cheerlead for me anytime...
KookedKrack
laugh.gif

I have to say this is a definitive win for Wlad.

laugh.gif @ the midget, her bruises this shit is like an snl skit
D-MARV
Wasn't she the little girl from "Remember the Titans"?
WolfishPromistah
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 29 2010, 04:06 PM) *

I think so. Good call.
Snoop
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Jan 29 2010, 10:06 PM) *

LOL. That's just fucking weird. I watched that movie not too long ago.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 29 2010, 10:22 AM) *
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/...mg=6&gfmt=m

Maybe this is old news to some of you guys, but I just saw this the other day. At least he pulls tail like the Heavyweight Champion of the world!

Nice spot spot Spyder but you're right this has been discussed earlier in the Paulie Malignaggi thread. Yes that's what I said the Paulie Malignaggi thread laugh.gif

I think it's time we gave that thread a bump.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 29 2010, 09:41 AM) *
Dude..she's like a teenager?

She turns 21 in August.
Spyder
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 29 2010, 08:25 PM) *
She turns 21 in August.

Damn, she's older than George. laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 29 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Damn, she's older than George. laugh.gif

LMAO...

Damn I didn't realize that was her. She's an ol little something.
BGv2.0
I still say Wlad's homo-erotic incestual relationship with his older bro really plays tricks on his mind....

By hanging out with this young Nutrogena drenched piece of ass.....he CLEARLY wants to have hetro sex.....

YET....in the pictures all he really manges to do is mess up her hair....

Silly Russian Queer!
Byrd Man
Stop drooling you sick fucks or I'm calling Chris Hanson!

The CEO
Damn....after seeing that pic of her as a child, I wonder how her father feels...knowing she's gettin' eaten out upside down and curl fucked by a Heavyweight Champion of The World....lol

Must be breakin' his heart...lol
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 1 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Damn....after seeing that pic of her as a child, I wonder how her father feels...knowing she's gettin' eaten out upside down and curl fucked by a Heavyweight Champion of The World....lol

LMAO...

Wlad is beast fucking her!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 1 2010, 11:58 PM) *

Sorry but he is a A level European pedigree fighter. Once he comes up against a American Olympic level heavyweight he will feel the power & the fury. He is no champion.
Spyder
I'm sorry, I still can't stop laughing at The CEO calling Wlad a Thoroughbred. laugh.gif

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 2 2010, 02:14 AM) *
I'm sorry, I still can't stop laughing at The CEO calling Wlad a Thoroughbred. laugh.gif

He is a thouroughbred Eurobum. A grade Euro fighter will never match a Olympic level American. That is a fact.
King Eugene
Wlad probably bangs her like Danny Glover banged Ciely on The Color Purple
JLUVBABY
yall are too much... lol...
Imperius3
That's the same bitch from Malcolm in the Middle!

Spyder
You know he mounts her on the wall like a plasma TV, and rails her until the studs crack.
torvix2000
That's why Wlad chose her. She won't get injured from getting banged. She's the Cheerleader, remember?
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh maaaaaan...that laugh made my day.

I lost it at "fuck starting her face" and couldn't stop...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 2 2010, 11:12 AM) *
I don't want to think about it (my daughter is 19, hotter, and in her first year of college).

What school does she go to breh? shiftyeyes_anim.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 2 2010, 04:12 PM) *
I don't want to think about it (my daughter is 19, hotter, and in her first year of college).

Much better with a son, bloodline sorted, and most importantly, only one cock to worry about. You have approx 3 billion to worry about.

Good luck with that.....
Byrd Man
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 2 2010, 08:13 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh maaaaaan...that laugh made my day.

I lost it at "fuck starting her face" and couldn't stop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8

The CEO
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 2 2010, 04:49 PM) *

laugh.gif

I have a newfound respect for Ryan Phillippe after watching that...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 2 2010, 04:12 PM) *

Useless without pics. So she is legal in all states then?
torvix2000
Useless to be worried about your daughter getting banged these days. You should be worried if they're 19 and not getting banged.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 2 2010, 11:49 PM) *
Useless to be worried about your daughter getting banged these days. You should be worried if they're 19 and not getting banged.

He should be worried if she is hanging out with biker types who are karate experts. They should be too because they might end up on the side of a mountain road.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 2 2010, 09:21 PM) *
No shit.

What's his name must have enjoyed the ride, since he has spent so much time groveling like Torvix after finding Manny Sue's panties in a dumpster.

Teenagers rebel. I am just brutally honest so they don't end up dead (before their time).

Does anyone live to a ripe old age in your world Beardo?
mexi-cutioner
SmartyBeardo, i'm 19, male, dark and handsome, not to mention I am attending one of the best universities in the country and i have my own car

....just throwing that out there, no big deal
Spyder
laugh.gif

Reason #472 why you should never mention that you have an attractive daughter on an internet message board.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Feb 3 2010, 07:18 PM) *
SmartyBeardo, i'm 19, male, dark and handsome, not to mention I am attending one of the best universities in the country and i have my own car

....just throwing that out there, no big deal

Well id say you should be the front runner so far. I would have myself up there since i can go like a shitehouse door in a storm, but im just too far away dammit.
Spyder
There is NO WAY IN BEARDO'S BLACK HOLE that his daughter can hang with Wlad like this little freak!

King Eugene
LMAO you dudes are some straight fools. This is exactly why I wouldn't put my family business up here.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 3 2010, 04:46 PM) *
laugh.gif

Reason #472 why you should never mention that you have an attractive daughter on an internet message board.

Don't worry I'm pretty sure Beardo has taught her some rudimentary self defense moves such as the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique.
Spyder
Knowing Beardo, he probably gave her a set of Ninja stars for her Sweet 16.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 3 2010, 09:39 PM) *
There is NO WAY IN BEARDO'S BLACK HOLE that his daughter can hang with Wlad like this little freak!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

and lookin' at that pic...looks like maybe SHE wore HIM out...lol
Spyder
laugh.gif

He does look spent. lol
BigG
Good for Wlad that he is fucking someone other than his brother haha.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 4 2010, 07:36 AM) *
Oh boy, you have no idea what I did to a brother and sister back when I was about 16 on the net. I need to one day post about it in the general or something, lol.

Not some day how about now Fitz.

QUOTE (BigG @ Feb 4 2010, 05:57 PM) *
Good for Wlad that he is fucking someone other than his brother haha.gif

LOL so true.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.