Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather -VS- Mosley: May 1st, 2010 (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
King Eugene
Just seen Mayweather on Chilli Wants it All. This fool told her he wanted to put a ring on her finger. laugh.gif I hope he's focused.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 8 2010, 12:43 PM) *
Just seen Mayweather on Chilli Wants it All. This fool told her he wanted to put a ring on her finger. laugh.gif I hope he's focused.

Shane is probably punishing his sparring partners thinking they are his ex wife while Floyd is chasing birds.
torvix2000
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 9 2010, 12:32 AM) *
... while Floyd is chasing birds.

But chasing birds is what will give him the win.
LoneRyu
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jan 29 2010, 08:16 PM) *
I was tempted to reply but I refrained from doing so... because I'm excited I'm gonna see great fights. That's all I need.

its on bitches
King Eugene

Mosley looks like a female Lion. I guess thats the Jin coming out of him.

That big ass head is going to be getting tagged all night. Nose flattening and jerry curl juice flying... laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 9 2010, 06:48 PM) *
Mosley looks like a female Lion.

Says the guy that has a big mane himself, and struts the cat walk.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 04:24 AM) *

laugh.gif

Cause I'm the King of the Jungle Bitch! laugh.gif

my dreads hang to let him know that I'm a lion, represent the
jungle when the others just tryin
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 8 2010, 05:43 PM) *

I hope Floyd dies.
LoneRyu
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 01:55 AM) *
I hope Floyd dies.

your classy
AussieLad

Serena Williams.... Floyd Mayweather....

I can't tell one bitch from the other... all i know is serena has the bigger set of nuts
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (LoneRyu @ Apr 9 2010, 11:18 AM) *
your classy

I sure am! I hope the cunt has a siezure before he dies live on PPV
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Apr 9 2010, 07:33 AM) *

I can't tell one bitch from the other... all i know is serena has the bigger set of nuts

laugh.gif

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 07:48 AM) *
I sure am! I hope the cunt has a siezure before he dies live on PPV

laugh.gif laugh.gif
MarzB
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Apr 9 2010, 06:33 AM) *

What a bitch ass move but considering the poster I'm not surprised. They don't resemble at all save that they're Black so try again loser. Better yet, post your pic and I'm sure I could find some animal you more than likely resemble, dickhead
Fitz
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 11:39 PM) *
What a bitch ass move but considering the poster I'm not surprised. They don't resemble at all save that they're Black so try again loser. Better yet, post your pic and I'm sure I could find some animal you more than likely resemble, dickhead

And you wonder why?
JD
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 09:47 AM) *
And you wonder why?

LOL

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:39 PM) *

Lets see. Big squashed nose? Check. Big assed lips? Check. Pointy Satan like chin? Check. Protruding vagina lips? Check. Yup they be sistas fo sho.
MarzB
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 08:47 AM) *
And you wonder why?

I don't wonder a damn thing. Far as I'm concerned comments like that are typical message board BS that is said behind the keyboard and wouldn't be said in the open. So you're telling me Serena Williams looks like Floyd Mayweather also???

Not that I can change your mind but please show me the similarities since you're chiming in?? What the other dude can't speak for himself??
MarzB
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 09:02 AM) *
Lets see. Big squashed nose? Check. Big assed lips? Check. Pointy Satan like chin? Check. Protruding vagina lips? Check. Yup they be sistas fo sho.

Ah the coward of the year has spoken. I've seen your pic and trust me you should be the last one talking about ANYONE!!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 03:04 PM) *
Ah the coward of the year has spoken. I've seen you're pic and trust me you should be the last one talking about ANYONE!!

Bravo Marz drinks.gif . I am actually quite happy with my lot in life & where I sit in the world as just another citizen of the globe. Just out of interest what did I say that was cowardly? See you say plenty of things that make me speculate that you have a major man crush on Floyd. Thats cool & all I mean I hate the cunt & make no secret of it but that ain't cowardice that is just me voicing my opinion.
Fitz
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 10 2010, 12:03 AM) *
I don't wonder a damn thing. Far as I'm concerned comments like that are typical message board BS that is said behind the keyboard and wouldn't be said in the open. So you're telling me Serena Williams looks like Floyd Mayweather also???

Not that I can change your mind but please show me the similarities since you're chiming in?? What the other dude can't speak for himself??

No he doesn't. I could rub one out over Serena, that definitely isn't the case with Mayweather Jr. Depending which one is more disgusting comes down to preference though.

But my initial comment had nothing to do with what I thought about the look a like. I'm surprised you didn't even know what I meant.
MarzB
Here, I'll pose a challenge that I KNOW you won't answer. Since I'm sure the "hate Floyd Clique" will try to spin this about myself and Floyd but it isn't. Post a pic of your spouse/s.o and I guarantee you Serena looks better. You up for that challenge dickheads?? This isn't about Floyd so don't make it like that. Come on, what do you say??

Oh thats right right, outside of working and posting here you more than likely don't have one so that deads the issue there.
Fitz
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 10 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Here, I'll pose a challenge that I KNOW you won't answer. Since I'm sure the "hate Floyd Clique" will try to spin this about myself and Floyd but it isn't. Post a pic of your spouse/s.o and I guarantee you Serena looks better. You up for that challenge dickheads?? This isn't about Floyd so don't make it like that. Come on, what do you say??

Oh thats right right, outside of working and posting here you more than likely don't have one so that deads the issue there.

Fitz
Fitz
JD
LMFAO!!!

Oh man...hilarious.

Dude...why do you take this shit so personally?

Someone posted a pic of Floyd and a female athlete and said they could not tell one bitch from the other...so what? Does that really get to you?

First you want him to post a pic of himself so you can see what they look like and compare...and now you want a pic of their woman so you can show that Serena is better looking. LOL...
Fitz

MarzB
If I can make you go through the effort to post all that then you really really need help. As far as you go Stevenski, I've already told you on millions of occasions, you pretty much fit the profile of a loser. The energy and effort you expend on something you have no control over you could put into something that could actually improve your life. But whatever, some folks find your bland brand of humor entertaining here. So maybe you've found a calling.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 03:11 PM) *
Post a pic of your spouse/s.o and I guarantee you Serena looks better.

Well that would be down to personal taste now would it not be? Secondly I have no reason to post her picture up here least of all to appease you.

QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 03:11 PM) *

I like the way you assume things. I have a enjoyable & fruitful life outside of Fight Hype although I will admit to working way too many hours & seeing my partner nowhere near enough due to geographical differences. All said & done I certainly do not need to justify anything about me on here.
Fitz
Method
Well, my s.o. is 50/50 French/PR'n, and a former Miss Puerto Rico. She sure as shit ain't winning any tennis tournaments, but then Serena aint coming fucking close to beating her in any beauty pageants. Out of respect for her having ZERO to do with any of the sophomoric bullshit I get into, I'm not going to compromise her by posting her pics in a fucking boxing forum, especially next to a pic of Magilla Gorilla.
Fitz
Method
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 10:15 AM) *

POST OF THE FUCKING MILLENNIUM!

I could rub one out over Serena - Fitz

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
ROLL DEEP
Haha, I just spit my orange juice out reading this thread.

Seriously, Marz, why do you take it so personal?

If someone wrote something like that about ME I wouldn't take it as hard as you have about Mayweather.

Asking people to post pictures up of themselves? Their girlfriends? WTF?

Did you mean to type that or did Floyds jizz stick your fingers together making it hard to type?
MarzB
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 9 2010, 09:17 AM) *
LMFAO!!!

Oh man...hilarious.

Dude...why do you take this shit so personally?

Someone posted a pic of Floyd and a female athlete and said they could not tell one bitch from the other...so what? Does that really get to you?

First you want him to post a pic of himself so you can see what they look like and compare...and now you want a pic of their woman so you can show that Serena is better looking. LOL...

And this has WHAT to do with boxing?? It's a slight I didn't appreciate so I spoke on it. You got a problem with that so be it!!! Just like you all in your cliquish way can speak opinionated about things so can I. That's it right there, it's easy to dish but people don't like it when it comes back so YEAH, I asked him since she's so damn ugly, lets see what his S/O looks like and really compare since the thread is already a train wreck hm?

Everyone doesn't have to agree and I accept that but it was a something "I" considered WEAK in the first place so "I" spoke on it? Got it now??

And again I BET my challenge won't be accepted. So it makes that little remark useless of sorts.

But hey ALL THIS HAS to do with BOXING right?? Fucking bullschit has turned more into a gossip board than an actual fight discussion then some of you have the NERVE to wonder why people won't sign up.

You're kidding yourselves.
JD
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 10:28 AM) *
And this has WHAT to do with boxing?? It's a slight I didn't appreciate so I spoke on it. You got a problem with that so be it!!! Just like you all in your cliquish way can speak opinionated about things so can I. That's it right there, it's easy to dish but people don't like it when it comes back so YEAH, I asked him since she's so damn ugly, lets see what his S/O looks like and really compare since the thread is already a train wreck hm?

Everyone doesn't have to agree and I accept that but it was a something "I" considered WEAK in the first place so "I" spoke on it? Got it now??

And again I BET my challenge won't be accepted. So it makes that little remark useless of sorts.

But hey ALL THIS HAS to do with BOXING right?? Fucking bullschit has turned more into a gossip board than an actual fight discussion then some of you have the NERVE to wonder why people won't sign up.

It's not so much what it has, or doesn't have to do with boxing...it was a pic of Floyd and a female athlete next to each other. The author was clearly not a Floyd fan...ok...this is how they conveyed that message today. So what? I mean...do you really care?

Why do you take that personally and get angry at them? There is no need...if it really annoys you, I would think that it would be easiest move on to the next thing - because in the end, getting fired up and asking to see pictures of the poster or their woman seems kind of silly...kind of like you are taking something to heart that really has no impact on your life whatsoever...or at least shouldn't have any impact on your life.
Method

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 03:28 PM) *

It is not a challenge as a challenge implies some form of contest of skill. I could post a picture of my partner on here if I chose to using my limited PC skills. I chose not to not because I can't or won't but because there is no reason for me to do so.

The way you defend your boy I swear you are Ellerbe or some form of relation to Mayweather. Either that or your love of him knows no bounds just like my hate of him.

See this board is a community & we happen to discuss boxing amongst other things. I think it has some very knowledgable posters amongst it's members & I would say that we are P4P the most intelligent board when it comes to pure boxing knowledge out there.
Fitz
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 10 2010, 12:23 AM) *
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Hahaha.
STEVENSKI
Thats is true. I bet Pavlik drinks the cheapest nastiest bourbon he can get because he is cheap & nasty.
The CEO
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 10:28 AM) *

So you post all THAT bullshit at JD?...one of the most mature and professional dudes here?

Wake the fuck up, Marz.
Method
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 05:24 AM) *

Ahahahahahhahahahahaahaha
neophyte7
LMAO.... this sight is the best... LMAO.. METH your woman sounds like beauty but Serena has a crazy BOOTY... LMAO

Serena on the ass alone is good to go... she don't have a heavenly face, but the ass makes up for all other deficiencies.. Now if you french/pr beauty has an ass like that damned you must be in heaven... LMAO
lloyd mayflower
This shit is as good as it gets!!! I'm at work and just read the last few pages pissin myself laughin! Thanks for that lads. I couldnt even pick a favourite to quote in this post!

Marz, I must say for someone who constantly says he doesnt give a shit about boxers personalitys and out of ring antics, you sure do get dragged into a personal battle easy!
Method
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 9 2010, 12:03 PM) *
Now if you french/pr beauty has an ass like that damned you must be in heaven... LMAO

Na man, she does NOT have an obnoxious ass like that. Killer fucking legs. Not thick or anything like that, long, sick shape, nice calves. C cup...etc., etc.

But as they say, for every hot chick out there, there's someone that got tired of fucking her.
TRU
I'll answer Marz's challenge.

Fuck it!

Me and the misses.

Douchebag
What is this (Poke Marz with a stick for entertainment week)?
Method
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 9 2010, 01:07 PM) *
I'll answer Marz's challenge.

Fuck it!

Me and the misses.

Ahhhahahahahahahahahahaaha.

Well, here goes...this us us after a weekend skiing, so you'll have to excuse the chapped/windburned lips...

Spyder
I think the fact that Meth is leading the nuthugger poll has finally sent Marz off the deep end...lol

That man wants to make DAMN SURE that he's not going out without a fight!

laugh.gif
MarzB
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 09:37 AM) *
It is not a challenge as a challenge implies some form of contest of skill. I could post a picture of my partner on here if I chose to using my limited PC skills. I chose not to not because I can't or won't but because there is no reason for me to do so.

The way you defend your boy I swear you are Ellerbe or some form of relation to Mayweather. Either that or your love of him knows no bounds just like my hate of him.

See this board is a community & we happen to discuss boxing amongst other things. I think it has some very knowledgable posters amongst it's members & I would say that we are P4P the most intelligent board when it comes to pure boxing knowledge out there.

Once and for all please shut the fuck up ok?? This isn't about Floyd it was the whole Serena thing alright? Now I like how Meth to bolster his point got some of the most unflattering pictures but so be it. What some like, some don't. But YOU on the other hand with all this bullschit you're saying calling people's "cunt" and "pussies" but YOU speak about FLoyd more than I ever do. Heck, I'm a casual poster. You on the other hand couldn't keep that SOB name out your mouth during his sabbatical let alone his fight.

Hey, I'm one to "LIKE" to joke so I raised the bar and said, "hey if you or your fellow countryman cant talk about Serena, lets see your bitch and see how she stacks up". Then just for a good little jab I brought your appearance into play (if you were Black would we call you a male "Precious",lol?? See I can JOKE too ) because I wanted to see how you reacted and just like I thought you would.

Once and for all, I don't give a SCHIT that most of you don't like Mayweather. I enjoy the fact he's a cocky ass and THAT not what happens in the ring is where MOST of the resentment truly steers from. Good. I could give a schit. I don't know him, don't want to know him. I watch him because of his field of trade. Now to JD's post, I'm NOT the type of person thats going to sit by and let things ride that I don't like. I'll speak out about it. And in this case I raised the stakes and again, like I said I see the ones who were trying to clown Serena haven't stepped up yet.

I expect MORE BS to be forthcoming since I defend "ALL THINGS MAYWEATHER" and I'll chose what to speak out on. Unlike some of you, I don't need others to co sign what I say, partners, friends etc. I got that in REAL life. This place is where I want to get some scoops about the sport and when it's about boxing and the politics around it. IT's cool.

But when it ventures into the area of wanting to see people dead, making BS childish comparisons and just flat out resentment, thats where the BS comes in. So there it is, you don't have to like how I feel about things, etc because I certainly voice how I feel when I think things are going way off the subjects at hand.

But hey, this is the place where it's "cool' to make light of a friggin earthquake and the people affected right?? And people actually defending it saying that it's become too "PC".

What next, Shane to be defected should he not get through his fight??
JD
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:10 PM) *
Now to JD's post, I'm NOT the type of person thats going to sit by and let things ride that I don't like. I'll speak out about it. And in this case I raised the stakes and again, like I said I see the ones who were trying to clown Serena haven't stepped up yet.

In the real world...I agree wholeheartedly, but here? I mean, why do you really care that someone is trying to talk shit about Floyd by comparing him to a female tennis player? Come on, man. Some will find it amusing, some will find it irrelevant and you will find it offensive.

It seems like an awful waste of energy to get worked up over it and in turn lash out at the person. It has zero bearing on your life whatsoever...well, it should have zero bearing...different strokes for different folks I suppose.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.