Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather -VS- Mosley: May 1st, 2010 (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
TRU
Floyd and Serena do have a resemblance.

I dont know what the conflict is.

Manny Pacquiao looks like...

Is that not a fact?
Spyder
I think we read Marz's replies all wrong...he's not upset that Floyd was compared to Serena...he's mad that Serena was compared to Floyd.

shok.gif

Yo Marz...you hitting that?
MarzB
JD, how many times (can this cd player stop skipping??) must I say this wasn't about Floyd but about Serena?? I've said it (rerun) JD that I'm the type I'll speak on this because I can't stand how people on message boards somehow reinvent themselves to be these bold types saying things they normally wouldn't say. So someone such as I takes it upon themselves to call them out on it.

Maybe I like Serena and spoke out on it, maybe not. I don't speak out on Floyd's head being photoshopped on a chicken (I forget who had that sig). To me taking the time out to do all that really shows some psychological issues. I wouldn't dare take the time out to do that especially for someone I hate. But hey, different people spend their idle time in different ways.

For the last time, I didn't appreciate the whole Serena thing, got it?? You may, so be it.
MarzB
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 9 2010, 01:35 PM) *
I think we read Marz's replies all wrong...he's not upset that Floyd was compared to Serena...he's mad that Serena was compared to Floyd.

shok.gif

Yo Marz...you hitting that?

Nah, I would but her sister is more my type frame wise. Not that I think Serena is bad.
JD
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:36 PM) *
JD, how many times (can this cd player stop skipping??) must I say this wasn't about Floyd but about Serena?? I've said it (rerun) JD that I'm the type I'll speak on this because I can't stand how people on message boards somehow reinvent themselves to be these bold types saying things they normally wouldn't say. So someone such as I takes it upon themselves to call them out on it.

Maybe I like Serena and spoke out on it, maybe not. I don't speak out on Floyd's head being photoshopped on a chicken (I forget who had that sig). To me taking the time out to do all that really shows some psychological issues. I wouldn't dare take the time out to do that especially for someone I hate. But hey, different people spend their idle time in different ways.

For the last time, I didn't appreciate the whole Serena thing, got it?? You may, so be it.

Ok...

See, I initially read the first comment you made to mean that you wanted to see what the guy who posted the Floyd / Serena comparison looked like...check it out...

QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 09:39 AM) *
What a bitch ass move but considering the poster I'm not surprised. They don't resemble at all save that they're Black so try again loser. Better yet, post your pic and I'm sure I could find some animal you more than likely resemble, dickhead

In reading that, it seemed like you were upset on Floyd's behalf. Upset enough to ask to see their picture, and to call them a dickhead...all because they put a pic of Floyd and Serena next to each other and said that they couldn't tell one bitch from the other. Like I said, their way of conveying an anti-Floyd sentiment today.

Either way...have at it man. Get pissed...I wish you luck on your crusade against messageboarders who you deem to be overly bold. Call away, homie.
Method
don't speak out on Floyd's head being photoshopped on a chicken (I forget who had that sig). To me taking the time out to do all that really shows some psychological issues.

or...it shows talent.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 9 2010, 06:50 PM) *
or...it shows talent.

A mixture of boredum, talent, humour, and last but not least, a healthy hatred for mr Mayweather
MarzB
JD, ifyou go back to page 73, it was Stevenski that comment you quoted of mine was directed towards. So since he's KNOWN and somehow has become a legend on here based primarily on his view towards Mayweather(s), I decided to up the notch a bit. It's WELL KNOW dude that he and I don't mix and ANY opportunity I see (I have no problem in saying that. You hear that Stevenski?) I will come in on him.

Not because he doesn't like Mayweather. Heck I think a lot of the criticism of Mayweather is VALID (since I'm the "DEFENDER OF ALL THINGS FLOYD". Hey, I should make that my new moniker) but I think he goes WAY WAY over the line with that and then slighting Serena. Ok internet tough guy lets see how you really are when the focus is on you.

So thats where that originated primarily....

Oh and Stevenski feel free to reply if you want to keep going there,lol.

Meth, when I was about to hit submit I saw you post. Wow, let me call up Adobe then and have that submitted in one of their contest. You think it has a chance of winning?? I'll wish them lol..
JD
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:55 PM) *
JD, ifyou go back to page 73, it was Stevenski that comment you quoted of mine was directed towards. So since he's KNOWN and somehow has become a legend on here based primarily on his view towards Mayweather(s), I decided to up the notch a bit. It's WELL KNOW dude that he and I don't mix and ANY opportunity I see (I have no problem in saying that. You hear that Stevenski?) I will come in on him.

Not because he doesn't like Mayweather. Heck I think a lot of the criticism of Mayweather is VALID (since I'm the "DEFENDER OF ALL THINGS FLOYD". Hey, I should make that my new moniker) but I think he goes WAY WAY over the line with that and then slighting Serena. Ok internet tough guy lets see how you really are when the focus is on you.

So thats where that originated primarily....

Meth, when I was about to hit submit I saw you post. Wow, let me call up Adobe then and have that submitted in one of their contest. You think it has a chance of winning?? I'll wish them lol..

I mean, debating over the debate itself seems fairly counterproductive, but I will make clear where the quote above came from.

The quote of yours that I used in my post was from page 72 (not 73) and it was directed at "Aussielad" (not Stevenski) in response to his side by side of Floyd and Serena. That was really it. It seemed to really bother you on a personal level...when in fairness...there was nothing personal about it toward you.

From the response to that quote it seemed like you took it to heart.

I have only offered my view on getting wound up over someone firing some shit talk, in the form of a photo comparison to a female tennis player, at a fighter I am a fan of...it seems like a bit of a waste of energy. That's all.
Method

I'm kidding bro (obviously you are too). I could care less.
Byrd Man
I've never understood how you get so bent out of shape over people talking shit about ya boy, Marz. I mean, I understand he's one of your favorite fighters (if not your favorite) and that's all good, but damn man. You get crazy if someone says something about him, which prompts people to suggest the lame "lovers or boyfriend or whatever" type comments.

I mean why get so bent out of shape over it? If I got like you do everytime someone ripped Chris Byrd on here or other sites, I'd be a raving lunatic by now. Have you had people suggest Floyd's girl is fucking him in the ass with a strapon? Doubtful.

That said, I wanted to point something else out. You seem to accuse people who post up photoshopped images of Floyd of doing them themselves. I know I posted up something at one time about Floyd, and you were like "The fact that you took the time to make that..." which is stupid beyond believe.

Do you think people in here are the ones who are photoshopping any picture of Floyd's head on a chicken or whatever?

I know I fucking don't. I can't photoshop a damn thing, so any images, gifs, etc that I post up I find elsewhere.

Just slow down there, Marz. Everyone that has a problem with Floyd, it ain't because they're a "hater" or some shit either. Sometimes he's just a douchebag and deserves to be called out for it.

Besides Floyd's fully embraced that "bad guy" attitude, and he WANTS people to hate him. Why are you standing in his way of getting what he wants? Just back off, let people shit on him, and just keep it moving.
D-MARV
So....

Who is ordering the fight?
Method
Sometimes he's just a douchebag and deserves to be called out for it.

Sometimes?
Big Slim Sweet
I'd like to nominate MarzB for Team Fighthype. His acceptance speech would be off the hook.
Method
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 9 2010, 05:41 PM) *
So....

Who is ordering the fight?

I order em all.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 9 2010, 06:11 PM) *
I'd like to nominate MarzB for Team Fighthype. His acceptance speech would be off the hook.

Considering the fact that Marz doesn't really like anyone here... I don't think he qualifies.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 9 2010, 06:12 PM) *
I order em all.

Yep, me too.

I have been guilty of ordering those Top Rank PPVs too.
Method
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 9 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Yep, me too.

I have been guilty of ordering those Top Rank PPVs too.

Which ones? Maybe I dont order them all. Still, its better than having to deal with "reality".
AussieLad
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:39 PM) *
What a bitch ass move but considering the poster I'm not surprised. They don't resemble at all save that they're Black so try again loser. Better yet, post your pic and I'm sure I could find some animal you more than likely resemble, dickhead

Fuck man, someone posts a joke about floyd, and 5 seconds later your on here taking names and swinging punches. Are you psychic? Does your spidey sense tingle when someones typing random shit about your man crush? then you suit up and swing into action

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Vote for MarzB.... FightHypes own superhero nuthugger
Byrd Man
MarzB in his element! *NOTE: I did not make this image*

Byrd Man
Don't sweat it AussieLad. Arguing with MarzB can sometimes cause you to feel like THIS:

D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 9 2010, 06:18 PM) *
Which ones? Maybe I dont order them all. Still, its better than having to deal with "reality".

I ordered a few "Latin Fury" cards... They weren't too bad.

I never ordered the Kelly Pavlik cards though.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 06:36 PM) *
I've said it (rerun) JD that I'm the type I'll speak on this because I can't stand how people on message boards somehow reinvent themselves to be these bold types saying things they normally wouldn't say.

Well I am pretty much the same cat off line as I am online although I am a damm sight more serious in the real world especially in business. I can't help it I am a funny guy & the things I say on here I can & have said in the "real world". So far have not copped any punches in the head yet LOL.

QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 06:55 PM) *
So since he's KNOWN and somehow has become a legend on here based primarily on his view towards Mayweather(s), I decided to up the notch a bit. It's WELL KNOW dude that he and I don't mix and ANY opportunity I see (I have no problem in saying that. You hear that Stevenski?) I will come in on him.

Now just wait a cotton pickin minute (you keep picking Marz no break for you) It was actually my hate of Roy Jones that got me my rep on here first & foremost as a hater. Ole Cuntfeatures came later after his fight with N'dou I started the hate. As for you seeing "ANY" opportunity to "come on me" does that mean traipsing around after me in threads cyberstalking me.

Oh no I went over the line by my repeated throwaway comments & my slighting of Williams. Cry me a fucking river Marz really it ain't like I said I hope you get leprosy. This is how I am I am no tough guy either in real life or on the internets. I don't know how many times I can say that. I accept that there are millions of people out there that could turn my face into Burger King & with remarkable ease.

See above ^
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 9 2010, 08:47 PM) *
Have you had people suggest Floyd's girl is fucking him in the ass with a strapon? Doubtful.

Dude Tracy don't use a strap on she actually has a cock.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 06:10 PM) *

*sigh* lol
Method
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 9 2010, 06:40 PM) *
MarzB in his element! *NOTE: I did not make this image*

L O motherfucking L
Spyder
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 9 2010, 06:49 PM) *
Don't sweat it AussieLad. Arguing with MarzB can sometimes cause you to feel like THIS:

The dog owning that kid had me in stitches. LOL
King Eugene
I take blame for this. Had I not posted that pic of Shane looking like a female Lion ( fuck.gif Fitz) then Aussielad wouldn't have responded and there wouldn't have been 5 other pages about it....

...Oh the fuck well. That shit was hilarious. Thick skin people...you gotta have thick skin!

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Well, it's been about 72 pages since I made a post in this thread. I actually went back and read some of the posts, truly some LOL material. I still stick with my pick for this fight. Mayweather will use his length like he did against Marquez. Shane will end up being the bull in this fight, and he'll get caught coming in. Starting to get excited about the fight though. 24/7 should be interesting.
RyanTical
Mayweather is a sharpshooter. And Mosley doesn't exactly have the greatest reaction when it comes to taking a good shot nor has he ever been known to change the pace when threatened. Shane "One Gear" Mosley is what I call him. You can call it age; he lacks this lacks that. Nevertheless, Mosley will go down. I am pulling for a late TKO-stoppage, but I'll stick with my gut instinct and say lopsided Unanimous Decision victory for Mayweather.

Bring on Top Rank.
Lil-lightsout
Good stuff Byrdman.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 08:10 PM) *

NO
BigG
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 10 2010, 02:10 AM) *

LOL.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 10 2010, 03:55 AM) *
Mayweather is a sharpshooter. And Mosley doesn't exactly have the greatest reaction when it comes to taking a good shot nor has he ever been known to change the pace when threatened. Shane "One Gear" Mosley is what I call him. You can call it age; he lacks this lacks that. Nevertheless, Mosley will go down. I am pulling for a late TKO-stoppage, but I'll stick with my gut instinct and say lopsided Unanimous Decision victory for Mayweather.

Bring on Top Rank.

Dude, what you talking about boxing for?

Have you not read the last few pages? laugh.gif
torvix2000
This is what happens when CEO invites some random guests to sign up. LOL!
Method
This is what happens when CEO invites some random guests to sign up. LOL!

Ahhhhahhahahahahaaha. This forum over the last few days has been priceless shit. I've literally busted out laughing on numerous occassions....and people around me, at work or at home, are like, "what?".
Spyder
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 10 2010, 03:55 AM) *

Bring on Top Rank.

That's the stylistic prediction. It's really hard to argue against that...the one aspect that can be argued though is that Shane is an ATG. Those fighters can rise to the occasion, and can WILL things to happen.

In the end of the day, the fight will be decided between Floyd's SKILL and Shane's WILL. The Greater of those two attributes will prevail.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 10 2010, 09:12 AM) *
Ahhhhahhahahahahaaha. This forum over the last few days has been priceless shit. I've literally busted out laughing on numerous occassions....and people around me, at work or at home, are like, "what?".

lol...tell me about it...I about sharted myself over AussieLad's Spiderman post in here...
Method
That shit was hilarious.
Spyder
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 10 2010, 09:12 AM) *

You know, it's been the same thing for me. I've even thought, I wish they knew the people and the stories behind my laughing...this has been INFINITELY more entertaining than Tiger Woods teeing off at the Masters.
lloyd mayflower
Fighthype drags me through yet another weekend of 12 hour dayshifts. The highlight has most definitely been the MarzBaiting.
torvix2000

Casualties: Mexicutioner and SmartyBeardo. Someone's wrong on the Internet. Hahaha! I guess this pic characterizes a lot of us here. Tnx ByrdMan.
Big Slim Sweet
It's been great here the past few days no doubt.

Any casualties besides Marz and Torvix?
Spyder
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 10 2010, 02:11 PM) *
It's been great here the past few days no doubt.

Any casualties besides Marz and Torvix?

Do you blame yourself for Marz? I mean it was your welcome mat to the guests that set his self destruct sequence in motion... laugh.gif
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 10 2010, 04:30 PM) *
Do you blame yourself for Marz? I mean it was your welcome mat to the guests that set his self destruct sequence in motion... laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It occurred to me that I lit the fuse. Can't believe the dude took it so seriously.

Actually I do think I kind of owe CEO an apology, since he ended up the target of those garbage accusations.

Sorry brother. drinks.gif

I expect Marz to return shortly under a new name anyhow. Especially if Floyd beats Shane. He'll be here bathing in his own irate semen.
Spyder
Marz is an angry dude.

I think that things would be different if he learned to like beer, or celebrated Bob Marley's music a little more often. drag.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 11 2010, 12:08 PM) *
Marz is an angry dude.

I think that things would be different if he learned to like beer, or celebrated Bob Marley's music a little more often. drag.gif

smile_anim.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 11 2010, 12:30 PM) *
smile_anim.gif

Dude, WTF is going on with your sig?
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 11 2010, 12:08 PM) *
Marz is an angry dude.

If a dude walked up to Marz on the street and was like 'Hey Marz, nice day today isn't it?, Marz would respond, 'Maybe. Depends on your definition of nice. Why don't you call someone in Haiti or Chile and ask them if they consider today to be a nice day?'
Spyder
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 11 2010, 08:46 PM) *
If a dude walked up to Marz on the street and was like 'Hey Marz, nice day today isn't it?, Marz would respond, 'Maybe. Depends on your definition of nice. Why don't you call someone in Haiti or Chile and ask them if they consider today to be a nice day?'

Yeah, and if you responded, "I was just asking you, I wasn't thinking about them..." MarzB- "I know you weren't thinking about them, that's the problem!"

laugh.gif

Poor Marz...it's a heavy burden.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.