Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mayweather-Mosley Sig Bet Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
torvix2000
Delete this thread and put up a formal one!

I'm dying to duck Fitz once again!!!
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 29 2010, 11:08 PM) *
You are the luckiest bastard. You duck me in a sig bet, we arrange another sig bet and all that matters is Pacquiao signing to fight Mayweather, and because your hero ducked him, you are free again.
Go by a lotto ticket faggot.

loooooooooooooool

I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about, but that was funny as shit.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 02:08 AM) *
You are the luckiest bastard. You duck me in a sig bet, we arrange another sig bet and all that matters is Pacquiao signing to fight Mayweather, and because your hero ducked him, you are free again.

ANIMOSITY!!!
The CEO
LMAO Fitz....I'm about to crash, but maybe we SHOULD do one for it...I'm pretty sure some FH faithful will lay it on the line for Mosley...
torvix2000
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 30 2010, 08:12 AM) *
loooooooooooooool

I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about, but that was funny as shit.

I ducked Fitz in a sig bet because I was 101% sure that Pac-Cotto was a mismatch. Didn't want to humiliate Fitz in front of anybody.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 08:23 AM) *
Funny thing is, everybody makes fun of you. If anyone is getting humiliated, it's you. lol.

LOL! I'm humiliation-proof. I can't say the same about you. You'd probably have committed suicide had we gone on with sig bet.
AussieLad
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 08:32 AM) *
The funny thing is, I actually believe you. Because to suffer the emotion of being humiliated, you need to have some dignity..........

LOL

ZAP POW BOOM Batman
torvix2000
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jan 30 2010, 08:51 AM) *
LOL

ZAP POW BOOM Batman

So we have a sig bet now? You go for Mosley?

PS. Shuck... this was for Fitz...
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 08:32 AM) *
The funny thing is, I actually believe you. Because to suffer the emotion of being humiliated, you need to have some dignity..........

So we have a sig bet now? You go for Mosley?
Spyder
I have an idea for a TV show, and it involves Fitz and Torvix moving in together...

torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 08:29 AM) *
But about a month ago talking with my brother, I just keep telling him that for some reason I just have a gut feeling that Mosley will shock everybody and win impressively.

C'mon! Go with your heart. You will be the happiest guy if your heart won it for you. Take Mosley.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 09:29 AM) *
laugh.gif

I don't know the TV show, but I think I get the idea behind the joke.

D-MARV
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 30 2010, 09:59 AM) *

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 30 2010, 03:17 AM) *
I'm pretty sure some FH faithful will lay it on the line for Mosley...

And which faithful might you have in mind CEO?

laugh.gif

lloyd mayflower
Torvix"Darkwing"2000, and Manny Quacquiao. Truly made for eachother. I actually think Fitz should be handed Torvix's sig by default. Fitz should have it in the interim until Torvix stops behaving like the Filipino Firequacker
MarzB
I don't know how these work but I'll issue out a salvo to STEVENSKI first and foremost. Should he NOT step up to the plate as I expect him NOT to. I'll accept Jack, Byrdman, Torivxx.
The CEO
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Jan 30 2010, 11:12 AM) *
And which faithful might you have in mind CEO?

laugh.gif

Yep...you saw him in the mirror this mornin'...lol
AussieLad
I'm going to go with my sweet tooth and take sugar shane, mainly because i would do the perfect strangers "dance of joy" if he wins

Anyone care to bet?

And by the way, which one is fitz in perfect strangers... i can just picture him as the goat herding belki... rolleyes_anim.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 30 2010, 01:08 AM) *

lol...
kingknockout
id be a fool to bet against mayweather, i did it once with gatti, and like lebron james Nike slogan..."I was a witness"

from that day on, i've been hooked ever since.
AussieLad

I'm calling out the mayweather jizz gulpers....
torvix2000
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jan 31 2010, 07:31 AM) *

LOL! You're giving me the courage to bet on Mosley. Hmm...
AussieLad
I figure if there is ever a fight floyd could lose, it has to be this one. This is his toughest fight in a decade

Hopefully mosely gets victor conte back on board, and juices up on the A-side
Spyder
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jan 30 2010, 11:02 PM) *
I'm going to go with my sweet tooth and take sugar shane, mainly because i would do the perfect strangers "dance of joy" if he wins

Anyone care to bet?

And by the way, which one is fitz in perfect strangers... i can just picture him as the goat herding belki... rolleyes_anim.gif

laugh.gif

Based on posting styles...I'd have to say that Torvix is definitely Belki. Although the goat herding could go either way. lol
EpTXCHAMP
Ep champ is available I think I got into it with one of the shane lovers either keith or lil lightsout awhile back bout shane as a cheater or if this fight would ever be made....so one of them would do just fine by me
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Jan 30 2010, 05:12 PM) *
I don't know how these work but I'll issue out a salvo to STEVENSKI first and foremost. Should he NOT step up to the plate as I expect him NOT to. I'll accept Jack, Byrdman, Torivxx.

If I had any confidence that Mosley would win this I would accept but I am 90% sure that Mosley will be outboxed & outfoxed by Mayweathers footspeed & jab. Mosley has always struggled with a good jab & Mayweather has a excellent jab. Mosley may bottle lightning & stop Mayweather early & I would be forever grateful for that but I expect Mosley to get discouraged by round 5 or 6 & start trying to walk up on PBF & load up his shots. Mayweather will slide away & counter with his jab & lead right hand. Wash rinse repeat to a at times early in the fight exciting scrap but a fairly boring & average one sided decision to PBF at the end of the day.

The way to beat Floyd is speed & a ability to get in & out swiftly. Mosley has displayed none of that in recent years & I don't suddenly expect him to suddenly rediscover it.

No dice Marz.

The CEO
For everyone's information...I'll be settin' up THE FH Mayweather-Mosley Sig|Avatar|Title Bet Thread on or around March 1st...
Keith
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Jan 31 2010, 04:24 PM) *
Ep champ is available I think I got into it with one of the shane lovers either keith or lil lightsout awhile back bout shane as a cheater or if this fight would ever be made....so one of them would do just fine by me

Sorry dude, but If I were going to sig bet it wouldnt be with you.

Different zip codes.
AussieLad
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jan 31 2010, 06:31 AM) *

And all i can here after callin out the punks is the sound of

torvix2000
LOL!

Those who go with Mosley should have the bonus of winning the bet when Gayweather gets another rib injury analogue.
KookedKrack
My heart says Mosley no homo but my head says NEVER bet against Floyd......Fuck it I'll put the sig on the line for Sugar Shane smile_anim.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 19 2010, 06:36 PM) *
My heart says Mosley no homo but my head says NEVER bet against Floyd......Fuck it I'll put the sig on the line for Sugar Shane smile_anim.gif

QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 19 2010, 09:30 PM) *
I was the same. I just had this feeling that Mosley was going to stop Mayweather in good fashion, though I am going with my head and sticking with Mayweather.

You two are so cute together...

laugh.gif
Big Slim Sweet
I'm ready to do a sig bet for Sugar Shane but I won't be just taking any old challenge like I did the last time.

No no.
Spyder
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 20 2010, 10:47 PM) *
I'm ready to do a sig bet for Sugar Shane but I won't be just taking any old challenge like I did the last time.

No no.

I think The CEO is taking Floyd...that would be fun, eh?

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
where is lil lightsout?... he knows the deal....
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 21 2010, 12:06 AM) *
I think The CEO is taking Floyd...that would be fun, eh?

laugh.gif

*gulp*

It would be, wouldn't it.

That's definitely not 'any old challenge'.

I guess once March 1 rolls around, we'll see what's what.
The CEO
I think I'll stick to Promoting on this one, fellas....I appreciate Mosley and his backers on here to the point where I wouldn't get any satisfaction from a Mayweather win and Ownage of their space...

So it's best for me that I keep the bout and Bettor matchups hyped...

That being said...if there's someone out there who has Mosley, AND a problem with me, and wants to call me out...I'll accept...lol
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 21 2010, 04:37 PM) *
I think I'll stick to Promoting on this one, fellas....I appreciate Mosley and his backers on here to the point where I wouldn't get any satisfaction from a Mayweather win and Ownage of their space...

So it's best for me that I keep the bout and Bettor matchups hyped...

That being said...if there's someone out there who has Mosley, AND a problem with me, and wants to call me out...I'll accept...lol

Hmmm....How does Maxy feel about this fight?

laugh.gif

I actually think this fight could lead to something of a sig bet letdown. There are VERY few posters here - I mean REAL posters, not trolls - who both love Floyd AND don't give a damn about Shane. The board has got to be like 90-10% for Mosley on this one.

I know there's real men who think Floyd will win. CEO, JD, Stevenski and Salvador are all on record I believe, but no one who would take pride in making that their personal stance for the next 60+ days in any sort of trash talking manner. Cause you know, the closer this one comes to actually going down, the more singularly minded every boxing fan is going to become.

We've got JLUV, who seems to have his sights set on Lightsout. And I know King Eugene's been saying a little bit here and there. Always covering his tracks though with his 'I'm a big fan of Mosley' mumbo jumbo. But shit, after that, the landscape's looking pretty desolate.

I mean, StyleZ is one of Floyd's biggest fans on this board, and he's fucking co-founder of the Shane War Train for fuck sake.

Is there a way to bring Pacquaio into the equation?

laugh.gif
AussieLad
Maybe the cumulative will of the FightHype dedicated can, through sheer force of the collective hate focused conscious, trigger a violent burst of rage in shane.... and so he pulverizes floyd into a cholostomy bag wearing , continually dribbling, never to eat solid food again, puddle of twitching fast muscle fibres...
Spyder
I agree with Sweetness on his skepticism of a Sig Bet for this fight.

Personally, I believe that Floyd will outbox Shane...but there is NO WAY that I want to reap the rewards from that. I want to see Shane bury that man, and I'll probably be rooting pretty hard for that. How could I possibly root against myself winning a sig bet? lol
The CEO
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 21 2010, 08:48 PM) *

laugh.gif

I actually think this fight could lead to something of a sig bet letdown. There are VERY few posters here - I mean REAL posters, not trolls - who both love Floyd AND don't give a damn about Shane. The board has got to be like 90-10% for Mosley on this one.

I know there's real men who think Floyd will win. CEO, JD, Stevenski and Salvador are all on record I believe, but no one who would take pride in making that their personal stance for the next 60+ days in any sort of trash talking manner. Cause you know, the closer this one comes to actually going down, the more singularly minded every boxing fan is going to become.

We've got JLUV, who seems to have his sights set on Lightsout. And I know King Eugene's been saying a little bit here and there. Always covering his tracks though with his 'I'm a big fan of Mosley' mumbo jumbo. But shit, after that, the landscape's looking pretty desolate.

I mean, StyleZ is one of Floyd's biggest fans on this board, and he's fucking co-founder of the Shane War Train for fuck sake.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 21 2010, 09:02 PM) *
Maybe the cumulative will of the FightHype dedicated can, through sheer force of the collective hate focused conscious, trigger a violent burst of rage in shane.... and so he pulverizes floyd into a cholostomy bag wearing , continually dribbling, never to eat solid food again, puddle of twitching fast muscle fibres...

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Funny shit...as usual.

and to address any opinions or concerns about us having a successful Sig Bet Event....I think that if we can get at least 4, 5 good matchups, we'll be alright....

After some research, it seems these posters are willing to back Mayweather....

JLUVBABY

King Eugene

MarzB

kingknockout

EpTXCHAMP

Provo

There may be a couple more too.....so we SHOULD be fine.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 21 2010, 12:45 AM) *
where is lil lightsout?... he knows the deal....

Working alot, off today and tommorow. Have family over tonight but will try and get on more later. More trash you talk, the worse it's going to be for you. Friendly advice.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 21 2010, 08:48 PM) *

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn...that post was hilarious!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 22 2010, 01:17 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Funny shit...as usual.

and to address any opinions or concerns about us having a successful Sig Bet Event....I think that if we can get at least 4, 5 good matchups, we'll be alright....

After some research, it seems these posters are willing to back Mayweather....

JLUVBABY

King Eugene

MarzB

kingknockout

EpTXCHAMP

Provo

There may be a couple more too.....so we SHOULD be fine.

JLUV-He is a solid poster, but acts like a fool when hating on the "Sugar Man".

KINGEUGENE-He changes favorites like he changing his underwear.

MarzB- Knowledgeable poster, but is off the wall with his love for Floyd.

kingknockout- laugh.gif

epxtchamp- laugh.gif

Provo- He has improved.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 22 2010, 04:31 PM) *

kingknockout- laugh.gif

epxtchamp- laugh.gif

Provo- He has improved.

lol.. i actually take this post as a half compliment... lol... all i have to say is put your sig where your heart is for mosely... i think we should already be cemented in for this bet.. am i correct?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 22 2010, 05:31 PM) *

kingknockout- laugh.gif

epxtchamp- laugh.gif

Provo- He has improved.

I'll pick Floyd over Shane anyday.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 30 2010, 02:17 AM) *
ANIMOSITY!!!

Where do you find these things at??hahahaha..The Shaq one has me crackin up everytime I see it..Is that one on youtube?

Floyd has got this fight in the books already if ya ask me..The match up looks good on paper and seems to make sense but it is a mismatch in my opinion..If it was a young Mosley,I'd be torn between the 2..

I hope Mosley wins but I highly doubt it..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 22 2010, 06:28 PM) *
lol.. i actually take this post as a half compliment... lol... all i have to say is put your sig where your heart is for mosely... i think we should already be cemented in for this bet.. am i correct?

Oh yeah.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 23 2010, 01:50 AM) *
Floyd has got this fight in the books already if ya ask me..The match up looks good on paper and seems to make sense but it is a mismatch in my opinion..If it was a young Mosley,I'd be torn between the 2..

I hope Mosley wins but I highly doubt it..

lol. Man some of you guys are off your rockers. How the fuck is this a mismatch??? Man I get so damn irritated hearing this shit, I just can not wait for this fight. This is not fucking Hatton or JMM! I can not wait until Mosley starts landing bombs on Mayweather and KHTFO!!!
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 23 2010, 06:21 AM) *
lol. Man some of you guys are off your rockers. How the fuck is this a mismatch??? Man I get so damn irritated hearing this shit, I just can not wait for this fight. This is not fucking Hatton or JMM! I can not wait until Mosley starts landing bombs on Mayweather and KHTFO!!!

nea.gif
Not happening. His best shots will be body shots. He wont tee off too many times in the dome. Midway through the fight expect to see him eat a hell of a lot of straight rights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.