Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good JMM interview
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MarzB
He offers his take on May vs. Pac and he talks about how "he says" that Pacquiao avoided a third matchup with him.

Lastly he talks of his upcoming fights either with Khan and or Nate Campbell. I'd love to see both fights.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-33692.html
JD
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2010, 05:10 PM) *
Fuck that. I prefer him defend his undisputed light weight title against his mandatory in Rocky Katsidis.

Agreed.

JMM - Katsidis is a damn good fight.
D-MARV
I really hope they don't match JMM up with Amir Khan... Khan is ALL WRONG for him.
JD
Marquez should go down to 135...the only reason to stay at 140 is for a Hatton fight.
BigG
I want Marquez vs. Bradley most of all. I'll go for a Marquez-Bradley, Marquez-Valero fight ANYDAY over a Hatton fight.
JD
Bradley would pummel Marquez. JMM has no legs left.
salvador
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 1 2010, 09:12 AM) *

Bradley's too big for JMM - no way Marquez hurts him or is able to take those shots for 12 rounds. JMM's a small lw and has no business at 140 unless he's just looking for one last big paycheck for getting abused by Hatton.

Concerning JMM's legs, I think they're fine given his size/age. He looked ok vs. Diaz. The Floyd fight was such a disgraceful mismatch that it's kind of impossible to read anything into that performance.

I'd like to see JMM-Valero as well.
JD
See...and after the Diaz fight I said that I thought it was clear Marquez was losing his legs.

I thought Baby Bull's inability to move Malignaggi at all highlighted that.
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 1 2010, 01:12 PM) *

Agreed. Marquez wouldn't see the 12th in that fight.
tymoney
I think Campbell is an easier fight for him, neither one of them have any legs so we'll get a tough competitive fight I think. I havent seen too much of Khan so I cant decide.. but I know damn well he dont stand a chance against Bradley.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.