Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who would win a steet fight?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG

GAME OR 50 CENT

STEVENSKI
Well they both suck a lot of dick so........

Either one of these cats would take them down & out

Spyder
None of them could take this man.

Douchebag
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 4 2010, 05:39 AM) *
None of them could take this man.

Mr. Cool Ice is one tough hombre....
Maxy
I think this nutter chews em both up and spits em out.

PR316
They're both clowns. But 50 used to box my understanding is so he would probably win.
King Eugene
I think it would be pretty cool if they organized actual bouts for rappers that where beefing with one another just to see where their hand game was. I'm sure it would ruin a lot of careers and kill street cred though. dntknw.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 5 2010, 06:42 AM) *
I think it would be pretty cool if they organized actual bouts for rappers that where beefing with one another just to see where their hand game was. I'm sure it would ruin a lot of careers and kill street cred though. dntknw.gif

It would be classic if they had a cage fight. Fuck boxing this is the street. MMA mitts & a mouthguard with 3 x 2 min rounds.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 5 2010, 05:16 AM) *
It would be classic if they had a cage fight. Fuck boxing this is the street. MMA mitts & a mouthguard with 3 x 2 min rounds.

You sir are correct! None of those shits would go pass the first round without both fighters being extremely exhausted cause you know none of them actually does any cardio work.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 5 2010, 10:20 AM) *
You sir are correct! None of those shits would go pass the first round without both fighters being extremely exhausted cause you know none of them actually does any cardio work.

I'd take John Bloodclot over them. Vegan, trains like a olympian & is a fit fuckin 48 as well as a hard nut from the street.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 5 2010, 05:52 AM) *
I'd take John Bloodclot over them. Vegan, trains like a olympian & is a fit fuckin 48 as well as a hard nut from the street.

unfair advantage. These cats dont train at all!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 5 2010, 11:59 AM) *
unfair advantage. These cats dont train at all!

Yeah but he is a frontman/singer of a band. As well as a former heroin addict & SEAL.
KookedKrack
I think 50 was an amateur boxer before rap and game was an ex stripper so I would bet on 50 via ko
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 5 2010, 01:42 AM) *

They did something like this back in the 90's. It was like an elimination tournament. Freddie Foxx won. Believe he knocked everybody out.

Don't know how to cut and paste photos here, but here's a link to a shot of him.

http://fromdabricks.com/wp-content/uploads...reddiefoxxx.jpg
Maxy
Willie D from the Geto Boys, was Golden Gloves champion in Texas back in the mid 80's. He'd annihilate those two lame fucks.
Snoop
50 Cent easily. First, as most mentioned before, he has a pretty decent boxing background. Second, he's actually been through what he raps about. I'm not sure why everyone is hating on 50 Cent so hard. Yes his music sucks nowadays, but not many people could accomplish what he has in his life, given his upbringing and background.
Al Hata

I got 50 by early stoppage due to his boxing back round. I'm curious to know the height different though, The Game looks like he's got basketball player height. Not sure but it could make a difference.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 5 2010, 12:08 PM) *
I think 50 was an amateur boxer before rap and game was an ex stripper so I would bet on 50 via ko

Hahahaha..Sweet sig. man..I love curb your enth..That show is the shit!!

I'd go with 50 if I had to bet on someone..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.